Last movie you watched

I just saw the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. It was way better than the first movie. I can't believe they are going to make a third one while leaving us on a cliffhanger.
Get rich or die tryin'.I'd rate it a 4 star.My reccomendation:if youget scared easily,don't like guns,get night mares or if you are still a kid,don' watch it.
I saw Frozen! And I gotta say it's one of my favorite Disney movies ever! I loved the songs, my favorite song is Let It Go!Joyful_3
Battle Royale but it was my 11th time so does that count...........
X-Men: Days Of Future Past....really great movie but a bit confusing since I'm not a huge fan of X-Men
I saw How To Train Your Dragon 2! It was awesome! Though that sad part in there killed me!T_T I'm going to go see 22 Jump Street next!!XD can't wait!Grin
By the way, if anyone is going to see HTTYD2, bring tissues… you're gonna need them!Crying
Well ive watched a few movies lately, one is them is a classic, Fist of Fury, IMO it has Bruce Lee's best acting. Another one of the movies ive seen recently is Wrath of Vajra, it was good, just a bit too short, and not the best voice overs, but for me the fighting was the main part, and it wasnt too unrealistic, only a few wire scenes.
Now im onto Godzilla vs. Monster Zero, i love King Ghidora.
Not a new movie, but still my favorite of all time; Kick-, uhh yeah, you know that part.
Last night i watched Spirit of Jeet Kune Do, it was pretty good.
I just watched the hangover part 2. I watched it mainly because I got hurt in my second game of my lacrosse tournament and could not play for the rest of the tournament, so I needed to laugh.
Last movie I watched was "7 Years in Tibet", based on a true story and actually a very great movie. I recommend it.
Jurassic World. Yesterday. Dinosaurs. Awesomeness. 5 stars. Recommended. That is all.
Totally agree. Not as good as the first movie, but definitely great. (And way better than the 2 and 3)
My wife and I finally got around to watching Kingsman: The Secret Service. Damn, what a great movie. I wasn't expecting much from it, and was blown away.
INSIDE OUT WAS AMAZING! It was an absolutely beautiful movie and everything about it was great, the visuals are what I expect from Pixars and it's so colourful and the real world looks rather nice. It had engaging characters which I could relate to and the sad moments nearly made me cry, there were nice comedic moments and there was nothing that made me angry nor concerned.

I will tie this with my favourite movie with the other creation of theirs which is Up, Up and Inside Out are currently #1 favourite movie.
I just saw Jurassic World it was amazing. The graphics were awesome.
... can you elaborate a little more ? haha.
Technically the last movie I watched was Big Hero 6, but I've seen it many times already. New though, I think it was See No Evil 2? Oh god was that movie bad. Guess one shouldn't expect much from a WWE movie, but least the first was slightly decent.
Last movie I watched was The Poltergeist. I swear I was so hyped for this movie and it was definitely one huge pile of carp. Definitely don't recommend it to anybody... 3/10
Advice, NEVER... HYPE...

It's fine to be anticipated but hyping is different.

Anyway, is it really that bad? Cuz I might see it.
(Jul. 30, 2015  2:08 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Advice, NEVER... HYPE...

It's fine to be anticipated but hyping is different.

Anyway, is it really that bad? Cuz I might see it.

The reason I was hyped is because I loved the original 1982 movie. Yeah, it is pretty bad, definitely don't waste your time watching it lol
I saw Mall Cop 2 last night. It was really good. I liked it.
Then again, I saw the original Fox Tale movie from 1982 (I think?) and then the CGI version whih was absolutely awful, so I'll take your advice.
Pixels. I loved it. By far my most favorite movie ever. I went to see it with a friend which made it even more enjoyable. And normally I hate 3d movies but that was the only time that would work with our schedules but the 3d wasn't bad.