Last movie you watched

(May. 20, 2009  2:35 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: ... Why didn't you actually read what the film was about? Or watch a trailer? Or realize, that if it was a sequel to the Da Vinci Code, it'd most probably be more of the same?
I mean, think about it, if it was going to be a Constantine, you can guarantee there would be a whole lot more demon and monster action in the trailer for it.

I had no idea it was the sequel to the divinci code, Untill my friend told me, and i don't know anything about the divinci code (i decided to stay out of the loop when it came to that). I did watch a trailer that's why i thought there was actual demon's.

In the trailer i saw there was like this voice saying when the pope die's everyone gathers around st peters square and that's when we strike, and then the statue moved, so i thought it was a demon.

I didn't just assume it had demon's from the name of the movie.
(May. 20, 2009  12:35 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: At home, High School Musical 3 Tired
Never let the kid you're babysitting for choose the film, I honestly wouldn't mind, but they had every conceivable Disney film, and they chose that!
Don't think I'll ever want to watch Monsters Inc. so much again.

Lmao. Last time I let the kids pick I ended up with Toy Story 2 and Goldmember. I think I did pretty well. XD
Bride Wars

i really don't know what i was expecting
"Dead_like_me_life_after_death"
Idea - very interesting, and here all the rest - a three!
State of Play

Very complex, alot going on but sort of easy to catch onto, loved it great stuff.
The Fast And The Furious (The Best Film Ever)
(May. 20, 2009  4:02 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lmao. Last time I let the kids pick I ended up with Toy Story 2 and Goldmember. I think I did pretty well. XD

I envy you lol.
Lilo & Stitch, my choice this time XD
Donnie Darko

which lead into me finally watching:

S. Darko : A Donnie Darko Tale
I can only call this movie an incomprehensible mess. It's seriously terrible.
I wrote a 'mini review/summary' whilst watching it, and none of it makes sense.

Edit: Found the best quote to sum it up.
' Wrote:You can actually make sense out of Donnie Darko with some symbolic explanation. Good luck explaining a meteor shower made out of flaming tesseracts that turn into birds and magically transform awkward nerds into angry murderers with corrosive skin while a baby-killing Desert Storm vet welds a rabbit mask for no reason. I can't believe I just typed that carp sentence.
donnie darko is the most overrated movie of our generation (along with transformers)
Monsters vs Aliens. I didnt expect much of it, but I really liked it! Definately will be buying the DVD, partly because we did not get to watch it in 3D.
Last night I watched The Grudge 3 and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I'll give you all one good guess which one I liked wayyyy better.
terminator salvation

sucked
Freedom Writers It was a fantastic movie!

Got me moving. Tongue_out
Hellboy, and it made me realize how carp Hellboy II is compared to it...
Which kinda sucks, cause I used to really like II.
(May. 30, 2009  12:08 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Hellboy, and it made me realize how carp Hellboy II is compared to it...
Which kinda sucks, cause I used to really like II.

Yes, I both films looked at a cinema - it was pleasant to me - and at home on the TV - already effect not that = (

(May. 30, 2009  3:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: terminator salvation

sucked

Really?! Confused
Never Back Down, cool movie with an awesome soundtrack
Disturbia. For like the 5th or 6th time lol
(May. 30, 2009  2:55 PM)Antonina Wrote: Yes, I both films looked at a cinema - it was pleasant to me - and at home on the TV - already effect not that = (

Really?! Confused
Um Chocked_2... Didn't make much sense there.
(May. 29, 2009  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: donnie darko is the most overrated movie of our generation (along with transformers)
It wasn't that bad (Transformers). I mean it was a Michael Bay production so it fulfilled the criteria of explosions, CG, and an attractive woman.

(May. 30, 2009  3:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: terminator salvation

sucked

Damn! I had high hopes for this one. I'll prolly still go watch it anyway.
(May. 30, 2009  6:15 PM)Khel Wrote: Damn! I had high hopes for this one. I'll prolly still go watch it anyway.

Yeah, Terminator was pretty "meh" at best.
Salvation is pretty bad. Looks like the Terminator franchise needs some salvation, since the only good thing going for it (The Sarah Connor Chronicles) got canned.
Some Golf Movie with Sheil Above and a younger version of him that looks nothing like the older role.
Terminator Salvation

Nothing groundbreaking, but I did enjoy it.
(May. 30, 2009  11:11 PM)To Wrote: Salvation is pretty bad. Looks like the Terminator franchise needs some salvation, since the only good thing going for it (The Sarah Connor Chronicles) got canned.

i thought that was just a rumor? its really gone..?