[Lansing, Michigan] 6-29-13 Summer Survival!

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

SUMMER SURVIVAL
Come on out and see if you can survive!
BB-10 Format
Place
John M. Patriarche Park
960 Alton Road East Lansing MI

Time
Registration 12:00-12:30
Tournament Starts 12:45-1:00

Bladers
1.Yuko Ray14
2.Fang Wolf
3.Ldragoten
4.Cake
5.GaurdianReviser
6.BasaltSpam
7.Lil'Homey
8.Shining God MS
9.Samurai_Ifraid1
10.super orion
11. Fangleone145

Maybe Bladers
1.TrickStar 20
2.fury saggitero
3.darkblader 313
4.KeyBlader500
5.miami11

Prizes
Random Boosters (most likely)

If you need to contact me here is my cell 3135709359 please do not call me to "chat" unless I say so

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 12, 2013  3:44 AM)KeyBlader500 Wrote: So....Is the whole tournament only 15 minutes? Don't ya think that's kind of short. Or is that just the start of it?
Yuko is saying that's when it will start.
(Jun. 12, 2013  3:47 AM)gotanks3000 Wrote: can someone plz make a tournament in Atlanta, GA

Dude, I live in Michigan, this tournament is in Michigan, not tying to be rude but how could u find a tournament for Atlanta in a thread for Michigan
im new and wondering how to get in tournements
You just have to say " I'm going!"
i want to go too!
So you are coming all the way to michigan? If u r just saying I want to go please dont post that here..
Hey umm... can someone at the tournament give my friend who is coming some pieces? He's going to need two Chrome Wheels, one Stone Face, and hopefully one of the Chrome Wheels would be a Dragooon? Thanks if any of you can help out!
Good luck guys! You're gonna need it! heh,heh
And the winners are.....
1st Yuko Ray14 again lol
2nd Fang Wolf
3rd Cake

I will post the combos later on today!
Yay Yuko!

I didn't realize Cake went to this! No fair that someone besides me from IN can go to a tournament! Haha, just kidding.

Congrats to everyone who placed.
And what about 5th place? Hmmm? lol congrats Yuko!
U got 6th fangdestroy got 5th sorry..
Thanks for the great tournament youko
Congrats to the winners! sorry I couldn't be there. I had a wedding. Yuko, message me details about the next tournament.
Thank you everyone who attended the tournament, as I was very appreciative of u guys listening when I gave instructions, u guys really did help it run smoothly! Now on to my second point, someone forgot a Flash Lynx S130R2F with a horogium face at the tournament if it indeed is yours please pm me an we will work out a way for me to ship/give it back. If it is not yours please do not claim it. Thank you!
That's my Flash XD but for real, it is.
Does any one plan on putting footage of the tournament
Up on youtube
Yea, I plan on uploading the footage, oh and great job at the tournament fangdestroy!
Yeah... Good job
(Jun. 30, 2013  10:55 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Yeah... Good job

He did good for his first tournament, you don't have to say it like that..
Forgt the exclamation mark at the end, looking forward to meeting you at the next tournament, I you come Smile
Here is my footage of the tournament

fangdestroyer ill bet you anywhere anytime.............................................how bout in CamelotAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 6:00 sat
see u
[video=youtube]http://beyblade BBG[/b][/i][/video]
(Jul. 03, 2013  8:10 AM)yoyotoby Wrote: fangdestroyer ill bet you anywhere anytime.............................................how bout in CamelotAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 6:00 sat
see u
[video=youtube]http://beyblade BBG[/b][/i][/video]

This is considered SPAM. Discuss it through PM and edit your post.
Where did u say you would beat me