[LTD] MF-F Capricorne 90LRF

Hey everyone, and welcome to my first Limited Format testing thread! You can already tell by the title, this combo is MF-F Capricorne 90LRF. I've been working on this thread for roughly around three days, and I feel like I put lots of effort into this. So much effort, that I feel like this can be posted to the public, hah. Anyways, In this thread I'll be talking about the concept, the launch, the part conditions, the part choice, and of course, tests. Anyways, lets begin!

The Equipment Used:
BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
Hasbro Launcher Grip
Gray String Launcher
Black Grip Rubber
Metal Assist

The Part Conditions:

The Part Choice:

The Concept:

The Launch:

The Testings:

Comparison Tests:
Libra H145W2D? Is that top tier? I've never heard of it and it sounds strange, haha.

Could you test against Burn 100MF?
(Mar. 25, 2014  11:57 PM)Dual Wrote: Libra H145W2D? Is that top tier? I've never heard of it and it sounds strange, haha.

Nope, I was just trying to find a substitute for Libra_GB145RSF.

I don't have MF, though. Would HF Be just as good?
I'm not sure how good of a substitute that is, no offence Tongue_out

Nah, they're very different. It's fine though, someone else could hopefully do it.
(Mar. 26, 2014  12:01 AM)Dual Wrote: I'm not sure how good of a substitute that is, no offence Tongue_out

Nah, they're very different. It's fine though, someone else could hopefully do it.
Yeah, I know. H145W2D has lots of recoil though. That probably effected the results. I'll see if I could borrow someones GB145RSF this weekend.

They work similar, from what I know. I'll see if I could lend somebodies. I know OrionBlade probably wouldn't mind me borrowing it.
(Mar. 25, 2014  11:57 PM)Dual Wrote: Libra H145W2D? Is that top tier? I've never heard of it and it sounds strange, haha.

There isn't a tier list yet Tongue_out

Although W2D isn't a good sub for RSF at all, might as well have just made it an all out stamina custom and used W145 instead Tongue_out
MF-H doesn't lower attack, and a light custom like this defintely needs it. Using MF-F isn't the best idea.

And we can't know anything about its offensive capabilities if you don't post tests against defense.
I think he might mean it slows the custom down. But still, like Tri said, it needs the extra weight MF-H gives. Or atleast MF-L.
I'll try those out! Thanks guys.

I really hope this thread doesn't get closed easily though. I really worked hard on it.
Libra H145W2D is actually like the furthest thing from "Defense" against LTAC, haha. Libra's recoily underside, on a high-recoil Track and a sharp Bottom would be among the easiest things buildable for this custom to KO, so 50% is pretty discouraging as far as searching for Attack potential in Capricorn goes.

MF-H is also pretty essential to Attack types of all kinds in LTD, so using it is definitely a good idea in almost every situation.

However, though the testing isn't necessarily all that relevant, I have to congratulate you on how brilliantly you put this thread together. You've got part explanation, launch explanation, a really fancy heading font, an awesome looking banner - heck, you've even listed part conditions! I don't even do that (I'm totally gonna now, though - it is an important factor in testing, and it probably only benefits the community to know more about the parts you're working with)!

Bravo. All you need are tests against top-tier Defense types, and this would be one of the best combination threads I've seen. Smile
Good effort, Midnight.

H145 W2D is more of an odd choice for Libra, definitely retry that with what was previously suggested.

I've love to see tests against Scythe.

Anyhow, I do like the concept- I was thinking of posting something similar myself, haha.
(Mar. 26, 2014  1:23 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Good effort, Midnight.

H145 W2D is more of an odd choice for Libra, definitely retry that with what was previously suggested.

I've love to see tests against Scythe.

Anyhow, I do like the concept- I was thinking of posting something similar myself, haha.
Definitely, haha.

I'll hopefully convince someone to let me borrow both there GB145 and there RSF. I'm talking to you, LMAO. XD Would something like Libra_W145WD be good?

Would Scythe_W145WD be good? If so, I'll have results up tomorrow!

Also, thanks, TBD! I'll try out MF-H, and compare testings too! If they're better, I'll change it to MF-H!

Tests against Bakushin won't be happening though.
Isn't Libra a defence wheel? The Scythe custom would be good though.
If your going to use it for stamina, I'd use it in a LTSC since it's underside has the most recoil.
It won't get closed - don't worry, you still have testing against a valid opponent and personally - I am glad to wake up to not one, but two threads testing old, supposedly useless parts - even if they suck, it's still very valuable data.
I just updated the OP with more testings, as well as comparison tests.
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you have Capricorne. Would you mind performing a couple tests for me?
(Apr. 08, 2014  10:37 PM)Midnìght Wrote: Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you have Capricorne. Would you mind performing a couple tests for me?

He had like 4-5 sets of tests in that post, why'd you edit them out " L "?

Edit: ok.... He put them back up...
(Apr. 07, 2014  6:51 PM)" L Wrote: Not much, but at least I'm making a comeback!
Thanks for the testings, they're really appreciated. Smile

The results weren't too impressive, I'm not going to lie. I'll probably start to compare test results between MF-H and MF-F, even though adding MF-H wouldn't make much of a difference.

I'll add the results to the OP sometime tomorrow.
(Apr. 11, 2014  12:47 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2014  6:51 PM)" L Wrote: Not much, but at least I'm making a comeback!
Thanks for the testings, they're really appreciated. Smile

The results weren't too impressive, I'm not going to lie. I'll probably start to compare test results between MF-H and MF-F, even though adding MF-H wouldn't make much of a difference.

I'll add the results to the OP sometime tomorrow.
There is a huge difference between mf-f and mf-h, metal face feather is very light so it would be not that good and like others said, capricorn is light, so mf-f with capricorn wouldn't do to well no offense, but mf-h with capricorn would boost up capricons performance that's for sure, so ya, to me, i think mf-f is mainly mean't for stamina, but mf-h has a mixture of defense, stamina, balance, and attack, so you should try mf-h capricorne 90 lrfTongue_out and what about R2F?
Actually MF-H isn't good for stamina Tongue_out
sorry you are right, i didn't mean to say that, but mf-h works good with some stamina costoms
RF might actually be better for this. It's recoil handling from my experience is better than R2F and LRF just because there is more rubber surface area on the bottom i.e. mor grip.
I'll try both MF-H and RF, but here are my concerns :

MF-H would take off too much balance, which makes the Beyblade less balanced than other faces like MF-F. With that being said, it'd also give other attackers a better chance of KO-ing Capricorne. Remember, Capricorne isn't as heavy as wheels like Pegasis or Libra.

I'd rather not use RF. I'd like this combo to be able to KO the opponent's Beyblade quickly. RF usually isn't able to pull off a quick attack, like R2F or LRF.

Also ULITMATE BLAZE, I would use R2F, but mine isn't in the best condition. I don't see a big difference between the two, hah.

I'll do comparison testings sometime tomorrow.