[LTD] Jade Discussion :: Potentially Unbannable ?

Fake tests (Click to View)
I do think this would be unbannable as well. I would say, it isn't so amazing at defense, and it isn't like like a Variares at the time period, when it was good. Once again, it's unbannable.
I remember once Ingulit tried to use Jade as a Force Smasher, on a TH170RF setup or something like that. I'll test it if I have time.

We could be looking at the triumphant return of Jade Capricorne AD145WD, lol.
(Jan. 20, 2014  5:37 AM)"Kira Wrote: MF-H Jade Bull GB145R2F Vs. MF-H Earth Hades 85RSF

Jade: 10(8KO, 2OS)
Earth: 10(3KO, 7OS)
Ties: 1

Jade Win Percentage: 50%
This is quite interesting...

Had to watch a movie with the fam, so the time I had set aside for testing is gone, but if I can I'll get some stuff done tomorrow hopefully (fingers crossed class gets cancelled for snow!!).
Comparatives for the 145 height defense tests would be good, seeing as we're not really used to seeing RB as a defense tip yet and therefore it's hard to judge if jade or rb is doing the work. The same combo with Libra instead would be good. Then we need a couple more people to repeat/do similar tests. Lastly, there's anti-attack/attack vs attack which is basically going to be MF-H Jade GB145RF vs another attack type, probably DK Wyvang or something now gravity is gone but yeah.

Thanks for the tests and the thread Smile
The combo Ingulit made, and the better I saw, was MF-H Jade Cancer TH170RB, if you someone want to try something, I think that's the best way to go
HOLY CARP TOP TIER NOW

Nice numbers on Jade TH170 there! I'm glad someone got around to re-testing Jade on TH170. I really need to get one of my own, it's really becoming a problem for me Uncertain
Could you test it against different combos with different heights and see which mode of TH170 is better for them? if I remember well, overall, RB would be better over RF because is a Force Smasher, so it will be better to prove it that way

I know this would take time, but I loved ingulit's idea because it's a really different kind of attacker, using a defensive tip

Thanks for the amazing tests L Tongue_out
(Jan. 22, 2014  11:47 PM)Cake Wrote:
HOLY CARP TOP TIER NOW

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

Just saw that. XD That's some serious smash there.

Keep it banned. IT WILL BREAK EVERYTHING!!!
It's not really surprising to me. It's heavier than Earth and has some contact points. I would like to see against 85RB plz
EDIT: With the 85R2F variant
Hm, those TH170 numbers are a little scary, would like to see what an attack type that is actually *good* against taller opponents/has decent stamina could do to it, something like Cosmic R145RF (cosmic is also decently heavy which could help). Tests vs Bakushin 90RSF to see if it can somehow do anything to that would be good too, though more than likely it will not.

Again, still want Attack V Attack tests at 145 - MF-H Jade Aquario GB145RF vs MSF-H Dark Knight Wyvang R145RF would be good, seeing as it's a head-on collision match at the same height.

Those are going to be the key things I want to see if Jade is to be unbanned, which should be the focus right now with the Feb update looming, rather than exploratory tests of particular setups which we'll have plenty of time to look into properly in the future - there are a few things along those lines I would like to see tested too, but right now we really have to prioritize if we're going to slip Jade in for February.

Also, if people could mention what mode their Jade is in when posting test results that would be good too.
Hm, if we unban this I think we'd want to keep a very close eye on it, but that looks okay. Thanks very much for those tests. I think I will buy myself a Jade, if possible - seems like a fun part to mess around with even if it doesn't end up being/staying legal.

Hopefully more people can provide tests, but " L ", I really appreciate you doing all of this testing, I am really not accustomed to having someone like you around, haha.
Wow, maybe we should wait a couple of weeks before unbanning that thing.

It might have some anti-attack ability, but yeah we need tests to see if it is or not.

Thanks for the tests L and Kira
It seems most threatening on TH170 which is likely going to get wrecked by bakushin and other low track stuff anyway, so I think that will even out the numbers. Hopefully a couple more people can test in the next few days and we can push out an update for feb 1st to unban it, as I'd like to give it and Scythe some time to "get to know each other" Tongue_out
CH120 with an aggro underside is generally the best way of knocking bakushin out so I am not super surprised by that.

You've tested pretty much everything I personally want to see, so it is now a matter of others reproducing those tests, really. If you get the chance/feel like it, personally I'd be interested in seeing how it does on TH170 (at whatever height works best) vs scythe gb145rsf, but no hurry. Again, thanks a bunch for the testing. Smile
I will insist on TH170RB, because it can wobble more and could possible have better contact against LTC

I was searching on Ingulit's blog (I hope he doesn't mind) and the last combo he develops was MF-M Jade Piscis TH170RB, if I remember right in "Defense Mode", TH170 sometimes (or always, I'm not sure) should be at 220, please if someone can take a look at his blog (posts of June of 2013 are the one important for this thread)

For some reason Ingulit said RB was better than RF (because RF can't OS when it's needed and RB can still KO the way needed)
Alright, I finally, finally got some me-time to try this out formally! Feels so good to test again after like a week. Weekends FTW!!!

Any who, testing is served:

Attack tests was all I had time for (might get some stuff up later, though).

Jade has problems with recoil and consistency, but man, when it KOS, it's fast, it's smooth, it's clean' and it's EXPLOSIVE. Again, its inconsistency is a real problem, but when it hits, it hits with absolutely everything it has (which is kind of a lot).

BTW, these tests were done in Defense mode. It exposes the sharp points at the tips of each wing better than Stamina mode, and has quite a bit more smash from my experience.
Okay people, I'm back! There's been some things I've been wanting to say:

1 I'm ready for Jade to be up and playing. Judging from my results, it doesn't seem that game breaking. It's really at the same level as any attack wheel. Main reason, it does seem to have recoil. Some scraping problems, but it should be able to land an KO fast. However, I'm sure Limited has some good defense to keep this at 50/50.

2 One other problem I think we are gonna have with unbanning it: We seem to have lack of tests. I know my tests are solid, but it's always safe to make sure. It would help in terms of unbanning Jade. I try my best to test. I don't see the point in me testing this anymore, as I've pretty much covered most I can.

Thanks TheBlackDragon for your tests. I appreciate them.

3 Guys, this thing will get most results whilst in Defense Mode. So keep that in mind while testing. I did all my test in this most. I would like to see some tests in the other mode though, just to be safe.
Yes yes and double yes.

This wheel should certainly be legalized soon. It's got way to much recoil, and far too little consistency to be a problem.