[LTD] F230 Discussion

Did you happen to aggro launch RSF?
(Jun. 16, 2014  11:09 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Did you happen to aggro launch RSF?

My RSF in general isn't aggressive, even if aggressively or even powerfully launched. Tongue_out

It can be seen in a video I posted in my Thunder Cyngus topic, too.
Just did some informal testing with MF-L Libra F230GCF vs. some basic Stamina types: Duo Cancer W145EWD, Earth Cygnus D125EWD, and Duo Cancer B:D. My conclusion from this testing was that unless you bank heavily, getting some good hits from the underside of Libra on the opponent and potentially knocking them off balance, you have little chance of winning (whether it be by KO or OS). I found this much harder to do against D125 and B:D as well. W145 was a bit easier, but still, it was inconsistent overall. Some of you guys seem to have been implying that you've done well with it though; can you talk about that or provide some results or clarification on what Stamina combos it's done well against? Against something like Scythe B:D I can see it doing well because of how wide Scythe is; it becomes easier to make contact and knock it off balance as a result.

However, I would imagine that because of Libra's weight, decent Stamina, and ability to actually attack to some mild degree, it's probably one of the best Wheels for right-spin F230CF/GCF in Limited. Because I mean, I doubt even something like Duo F230 would be able to beat the same thing on one of the Tracks I tested here.

Can someone test it against Meteo on something other than F230CF/GCF?
Yeah, definitely did well against Scythe BGrin.

During my informal testing, it actually did well against Burn Cyngus 230 D, it knocked it off balance fairly easily and won. Yet, when I battled Burn TH170 D, it lost fairly easily. Not sure if this is becuase of the condition of our parts or launch. When I tested against Earth W145 WD, it was able to OS a decent amount of the time, if it made contact (bank/sliding shoot).

This thing did excellent against Meteo CH120 EWD for me, it OS'ed and KO'ed fairly well.

Again, now that finals are just about done, I can certainly do more formal testing.
I'd be willing to do tests. Anything specific besides Stamina and Meteo?
guys i know you are talking about meteo f230, but has anyone ultimate meteo l-drago absorb f230 gcf/cf? because from my experience at AN i think sniper used it at free play and used in his battles, but i do remember him using it, and when it has barely any stamina at all, like barely spinning it absorbs like crazy! this would be the formats greatest threat! ultimate meteo l-drago f230 gcf/cf. Things that can beat it are the top-tier limited attackers, and meteo-drago f230 gcf/cf, that's technically it
I just tested F230 on my other type combos for Attack and Absorb, and it dies to attack that's super low; but always wins against my absorb combo.
(Jun. 18, 2014  12:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I just tested F230 on my other type combos for Attack and Absorb, and it dies to attack that's super low; but always wins against my absorb combo.

What is absorb?
I believe he means Spin-Steal.
(Jun. 18, 2014  12:37 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I believe he means Spin-Steal.

Ok, because absorb is a weird way to say it.
(Jun. 18, 2014  12:37 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I believe he means Spin-Steal.

Yes; Meteo and LDrago II.
Recently I wanted to try out F230 (without using CF/GCF) and TB in limited so I decided to try them together.

Notes about equipment and parts
Right Spin Launcher set up: Green 3 Segment Launcher with grip rubber, launcher extension, orange beylauncher R and black handle rubber
Left Spin Launcher grip set up: Black launcher grip with beylauncher L
F230 is Hasbro Orange
RF hasn't been used that much
MF close to mint
RSF somewhat agro
I didn't know what face to use on Libra F230 TB and decided to go with a regular Facebolt

Libra F230 TB vs Earth Bull BD
Libra: 14 (12 OS 2 KO)
Earth: 6 (6 OS)
Libra win percentage: 70%

Libra F230 TB vs MF-H Lighting L Drago CH120 RF
Libra: 6 (5 OS 1 KO)
Lighting: 14 (14 KO)
Libra Win percentage: 30%

Libra F230 TB vs MF-F Burn Cancer 85 WD
Libra: 7 (5 OS 2 KO)
Burn: 13 (13 OS)
Libra win percentage: 35%

Libra F230 TB vs MF-L Burn Cygnus 85 MF
Libra: 2 (2 OS)
Burn: 8 (7 OS 1 KO)
Libra win percentage: 20%
I don't know why I only did 10 tests on this set. I did all these tests within the last few days so I might have had to stop testing and do something else, I don't remember exactly.

Libra F230 TB vs MF-H Scythe SGTO II GB145 RSF
Libra: 10 (10 OS)
Scythe: 10 (6 OS 4 KO)
Libra Win percentage: 50%

Yeah this combo wasn't amazing, but I'm glad I tried it out despite it didn't do to well.
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:44 PM)Kuroyukihime Wrote:
Funny thing is, I was playing around with the F230TB setup earlier this morning, haha. I worked on some tests, as well. Here was what I was able to get:

Note: Keep in mind that throughout all of these testings, the other Beyblades being tested with the F230TB setup are launched before it the first ten times, and then launched second, the next ten rounds.
  • My F230 is Hasbro's Orange, though it works just about as good as Takara Tomy's Orange. I don't think this would really matter this battle, as testings with F230 aren't being done on either CF, nor GCF.

• I'll be using the AA2 mold of Scythe for its testings, as well.

• I will also be making benchmark for every test (discluding the one with Libra F230TB) using a 230TB setup, rather than a F230TB one, as I would like to see whether, or whether not the setup will be better using 230, or not.

MF-L Scythe Cancer F230TB vs MF-L Libra GB145RSF:
F230TB: (12 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
Libra: (7 OS'S, 1 KO)
F230TB win percentage: 60%

Benchmark:

MF-L Scythe Cancer 230TB vs MF-L Libra GB145RSF:
230TB: (6 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
Libra: (13 OS'S, 1 KO)
230TB win percentage: 30%

Adding 230 as a substitute for F230 wasn't the best of ideas in this case, as it just made the results worse, aha.

MF-L Scythe Cancer F230TB vs MF-L Lightning L-Drago 85RF:
F230TB: (9 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
L-Drago: (9 OS'S, 2 KO'S)
F230TB win percentage: 45%
  • Sorry I had to use a MF-L on L-Drago, rather than a MF-H. My only MF-H is on the verge of breaking, and is in quite terrible conditions alone.

Benchmark:

MF-L Scythe Cancer 230TB vs MF-L Lightning L-Drago 85RF:
230TB: (14 OS'S, 0 KO'S)
L-Drago: (0 OS'S, 6 KO'S)
230TB win percentage: 70%

Adding 230TB made a huge change in results, as the win percentage was originally 45%, and has raised to 70%. Replacing F230TB to 230TB on this setup would most certainly be the right choice in this type of battle!

Libra F230TB vs MF-L Scythe Cancer D125RF:
F230TB: (15 OS'S, 1 KO)
Scythe: (0 OS'S, 4 KO'S)
F230TB win percentage: 80%

I myself didn't really bother doing a benchmark this battle, as the results came out being quite amazing, haha.
I actually really like this combo, and may try it out woth some other variants tomorrow.
It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Dark knight Genbull F230GCF Vs Duo Cancer B D (always launched first )
Detailed results:
F230 win rate: %10.

That was unexpected.

Equipment used: Beylauncher L, Hasbro grip with ripcord (Dragoon ripcord) launcher, Super Control Stadium (Kai-V said it was fine to test with)

Notes: my B: D is old, used a new one would produce better results. The F230 was Hasbro Orange.

#RebuildLimited
(Dec. 28, 2014  4:24 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Dark knight Genbull F230GCF Vs Duo Cancer B D (always launched first )
Detailed results:
F230 win rate: %10.

That was unexpected.

Equipment used: Beylauncher L, Hasbro grip with ripcord (Dragoon ripcord) launcher, Super Control Stadium (Kai-V said it was fine to test with)

Notes: my B: D is old, used a new one would produce better results. The F230 was Hasbro Orange.

#RebuildLimited

I believe it was because it was hasbro...
Yeah, considering that you used a chrome wheel and a Hasbro F230, I'm not surprised.
Try Libra and Meteo? Though what we really need are more Takara F230 tests to show the full extent of the set-up's performance.
I thought the orange hasbro F230 was around the equalvilant of a brown TT one. Guess not. The battles were all pretty close.

Mess up my Almost mint libra? Ehhhhhhh....