[LAS VEGAS NEVADA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: When should the next tournament be? What works best for you?

Saturday, June 25th
69.23%
Sunday, June 26th
30.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
(Jun. 08, 2011  2:22 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: 245 hr. 38 min. till tourney
it took 17 seconds to figure that out

Ya might wanna watch your back, tanzam. Not only are people fighting for the prize, but you have the most points among the LV bladers. If you lose to someone with less points than you (aka Lexygirl) than you'll lose a whole bunch of points to her!

But lets not focus on tanzam. Everyone's a challenge. Lexygirl beat me!
I will be selling three random booster volume 6's and three random booster volume 5's

pm to reserve now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Random Booster vol.5: 2( 1 bought
Random Booster vol.6: 2

15$ each

in stock
9 more days
I am ready for the tournament.
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:01 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  2:22 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: 245 hr. 38 min. till tourney
it took 17 seconds to figure that out

Ya might wanna watch your back, tanzam. Not only are people fighting for the prize, but you have the most points among the LV bladers. If you lose to someone with less points than you (aka Lexygirl) than you'll lose a whole bunch of points to her!

But lets not focus on tanzam. Everyone's a challenge. Lexygirl beat me!
Ink is right. You better watch your back tanzam, beacause i have been practicing and i am ready to beat you.
Selling:

Big Bang Pegasis F : D (x2) - $40
Flame Byxis 230WD (x2) - $30
TT Attack and Balance Parts Set (x2) - $15
MFB Balance and Stamina Stadium - $45

PM to reserve!
Today was my last day of school! So, in honor of the tournament,
NO MORE PENCILS!
NO MORE MORE BOOKS!
NO MORE TEACHER'S DIRTY LOOKS!
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:19 AM)Higashi Wrote: Today was my last day of school! So, in honor of the tournament,
NO MORE PENCILS!
NO MORE MORE BOOKS!
NO MORE TEACHER'S DIRTY LOOKS!

WOOOO!

Let's Bey for the spirit of kids!
(May. 30, 2011  12:52 AM)Ink. Wrote: Great. WARNING EVERYONE: LEXYGIRL IS DANGEROUS IN BATTLE.

who is lexygirl?
I posted a poll up deciding what date is best for June. Please tell me!
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:34 AM)coolfolder Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  12:52 AM)Ink. Wrote: Great. WARNING EVERYONE: LEXYGIRL IS DANGEROUS IN BATTLE.

who is lexygirl?

i am LexygirlWink
For the poll, I've decided to close it on the day of the tournament so let's all voice our opinion on which date is best. Thank you lexygirl and tanzam2. Smile
new plan for me if not all my beys sell I will sell them at this tournament I will sell them at this one
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:20 PM)Ink. Wrote: For the poll, I've decided to close it on the day of the tournament so let's all voice our opinion on which date is best. Thank you lexygirl and tanzam2. Smile

no probWink
Ehh, I've decided the next one will be the 25th. Seems ananymous. I'll get a tournament for the 25th into question at Maximum Comics.
yay! 7 days until the tournament
can the next tourny be in vegas
(Jun. 11, 2011  1:59 AM)Ink. Wrote: Ehh, I've decided the next one will be the 25th. Seems ananymous. I'll get a tournament for the 25th into question at Maximum Comics.
maybe if we can get this official agian we could name it something like school's out forever 2 or something , just a thought
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:28 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  1:59 AM)Ink. Wrote: Ehh, I've decided the next one will be the 25th. Seems ananymous. I'll get a tournament for the 25th into question at Maximum Comics.
maybe if we can get this official agian we could name it something like school's out forever 2 or something , just a thought
Eh. I'm not too sure about that, it sounds a bit strange don't you think? True we could reuse the school's out forever idea but with something else aside from 2. I know that it was just a suggestion and I'm not saying it's a bad idea, it just sounds a bit wierd to me, that's all.
I'm busy the 25th and the 26th, so no tournament then. I'll start figuring out some dates in July.

@tanzam2 yeah, I'll ask if we can have a tournament in Vegas.
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:14 PM)Xblader000 Wrote: me two Eee

Are you saying that you want to be in the tournament?
(Jun. 13, 2011  6:11 PM)Ink. Wrote: I'm busy the 25th and the 26th, so no tournament then. I'll start figuring out some dates in July.

@tanzam2 yeah, I'll ask if we can have a tournament in Vegas.

As for the dates for the next tournament, I think that it could possibly be on (if your looking for weekends) the July 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30. But since it's summer it can be held on any day, but those are all the saturdays of july. Also, if it matters to you at all, I won't be able to come if it's on the days 19-25.
July 23d and 30th are the last and only times I can come to a tournament for a while
Guys, I will not be able to make it to free play this Saturday. I will try next week though! I will be selling next week:

x1 L Drago Destroy F : S
x1 Gravity Perseus AD145WD
x2 Random Booster Vol.7 Beat Lynx
x1 Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Who can come to a tournament on July 23rd? If you do maybe we could do that day if Ink. is available and everything is fine and I though of a name

Summer's end! What about your Beyspirit?