[LAS VEGAS NEVADA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: When should the next tournament be? What works best for you?

Saturday, June 25th
69.23%
Sunday, June 26th
30.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
(Jun. 22, 2011  12:23 PM)tanzam2 Wrote: oh is it canceld

No, He just can't come
I believe much like a tournament we should start to make a list of who can come to Free Play this saturday at Maximum Comics, though it may not be an offical event/tournament, it will give an idea to everyone who is coming and possiblly can come. Because sometimes people feel more encouraged to come to such a thing if they that there will actually be people to play against.
Oh, and question, is this going to be the thread that people can disscus the upcoming tournaments and events in this area?
I want to go! What date, Time, Or year? And LexiGirl, My brother plays with a mean Flame Libra!
(Jun. 22, 2011  6:59 PM)Higashi Wrote: I believe much like a tournament we should start to make a list of who can come to Free Play this saturday at Maximum Comics, though it may not be an offical event/tournament, it will give an idea to everyone who is coming and possiblly can come. Because sometimes people feel more encouraged to come to such a thing if they that there will actually be people to play against.
Oh, and question, is this going to be the thread that people can disscus the upcoming tournaments and events in this area?

This is the thread.
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:11 PM)Sasukia Wrote: I want to go! What date, Time, Or year? And LexiGirl, My brother plays with a mean Flame Libra!

Are you sure? You live in Sacremento.
i'm going to attempt to make it to next weeks tournament but might not this week because im going to a friend of mines house who isn't into beyblade that much so i may not come but if i can't go to his house that day thin i will try to but next weeks i will try yo come to
i probly wont be there
ink what other days arefree play gonna be?
(Jun. 24, 2011  12:01 AM)beat the heat Wrote: ink what other days arefree play gonna be?

Every Saturday.
Hey! I was wondering who was going to the free play today, if your on can you tell me?
what time is the free play?
(Jun. 25, 2011  5:26 PM)-EarthLibra- Wrote: what time is the free play?

Apparently it starts at 10 and ends at.... um.... yeah... Can someone help me with this?
I don't think anyone cares but, I'm not going to it because I don't know what's going on and if anyone is going to be there.
ill be at alot of them but
im moving to CA. July 30th
(Jun. 22, 2011  6:59 PM)Higashi Wrote: I believe much like a tournament we should start to make a list of who can come to Free Play this saturday at Maximum Comics, though it may not be an offical event/tournament, it will give an idea to everyone who is coming and possiblly can come. Because sometimes people feel more encouraged to come to such a thing if they that there will actually be people to play against.

good point
(Jun. 26, 2011  3:11 PM)tanzam2 Wrote: ill be at alot of them
im moving to CA. July 30th

good point
i agree if we had a thread like that it would be essayer to know who is coming and who is not
Thanks finaly a place to blade beside the streets im in i can bring my team
hey everyone im moveing out of town on the 30th so
i disided to have a going good by tourney
its not offishel yet but most likely

ps.if it happens the prizes will be 4D BEYS
(Jun. 27, 2011  6:01 AM)BLADETRAINER98 Wrote: Thanks finaly a place to blade beside the streets im in i can bring my team

i will take you on and your team if i come this Saturday...preparer to have your team loose to me I WILL CLAIM VICTORY!!!!!!!! Serious
(Jun. 28, 2011  4:55 PM)strseeker105HFS Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2011  6:01 AM)BLADETRAINER98 Wrote: Thanks finaly a place to blade beside the streets im in i can bring my team

i will take you on and your team if i come this Saturday...preparer to have your team loose to me I WILL CLAIM VICTORY!!!!!!!! Serious

i would love to see u try but im comin on the 16th of july cuz my team needs to train cuz we have some newbies but most likely it will be me and my friend (aka)surge only
-BLADETRAINER98
in battle nickname (aka) Dark Blader
Since the next Free Play at Maximum Comics is coming up I would like to know who would be able to come to this one. So please tell me, I'd just like to know.
(Jun. 30, 2011  4:47 AM)Higashi Wrote: Since the next Free Play at Maximum Comics is coming up I would like to know who would be able to come to this one. So please tell me, I'd just like to know.

will probably but i have a thing that might make it not possible but i will try to come
so there will be free play on july 2
(Jun. 30, 2011  4:47 AM)Higashi Wrote: Since the next Free Play at Maximum Comics is coming up I would like to know who would be able to come to this one. So please tell me, I'd just like to know.

If your going on July 16th theni will be there but cant make it this week i would love the challenge on the 16th tho
(Jun. 30, 2011  11:37 PM)thedarkrising Wrote: so there will be free play on july 2
Yes, but Ink. won't be there for this one.
thanks higashi i needed to know because my friend and my dad are coming
Has anyone been to this place and battled yet cuz i need to know how good the opponients are so i can figure out my training schedule 4 the next 2 weeks
on a scale of toughness from 1 to 10 i would say 7 and 1/2