[LAS VEGAS NEVADA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: When should the next tournament be? What works best for you?

Saturday, June 25th
69.23%
Sunday, June 26th
30.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
(Jun. 04, 2011  4:39 AM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Ill be there and judge at both

YEAHZUH! I'll submit an event proposal tonight. If anyone else wants to judge, PM me, and I'll see if you're worthy!

P.S Reading the rules might help!
Hm, so it's pretty much a WBO official tournament, just gotta clear up the results with Kai-V. Some of these results are kinda messy, and the people that said they would sign up didn't...
If you don't have enough judges then i probably will be one.
(Jun. 04, 2011  1:15 AM)tanzam2 Wrote: ill be at both

definetly ill be at the 21st mabey the 18th
(May. 31, 2011  4:52 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  4:50 AM)tanzam2 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  1:17 AM)Lexygirl Wrote: tanzam 2 I will defeat your basalt horogium 230 WD next time

thry my basalt horogium th170 WD
(May. 31, 2011  2:15 AM)Ink. Wrote: How many people could be down on June 11th? It'll be at Maximum Comics. I'll call them tonight.

vegas or henderson

Probably Henderson again.

if you do henderson i cant come,,, is there gonna be an entrance fee, if there is wat are going to be the prizes
and make it june 11th or i cant come
(Jun. 04, 2011  7:24 PM)Fang.Leone Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  4:52 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  4:50 AM)tanzam2 Wrote:
(May. 30, 2011  1:17 AM)Lexygirl Wrote: tanzam 2 I will defeat your basalt horogium 230 WD next time

thry my basalt horogium th170 WD
(May. 31, 2011  2:15 AM)Ink. Wrote: How many people could be down on June 11th? It'll be at Maximum Comics. I'll call them tonight.

vegas or henderson

Probably Henderson again.

if you do henderson i cant come,,, is there gonna be an entrance fee, if there is wat are going to be the prizes
and make it june 11th or i cant come

I already planned it to be at Henderson on June 18th, can't change it... Sorry.

Also, people: BRING FRIENDS! BRING FAMILY! BRING PEOPLE THAT CAN PLAY!
Well Put me as possible okay Ink., I am still thinking how am I going to get there?
i sadly (and it kills me) can't come to the 18th one i will be in DANG California on that weekend :...( i want to beyblade all of you and win but i cant on 18th...But good luck to all in that tournament and see you guys at the next one i can come to
Hello again, can't sleep, anyways, sign me up on the possiable list for the June 21st event.
ill be in australia so nvm
Just going to drop in and say that the title is so awesome and I hope people get the reference!
I can't wait for the tournament!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!
BeyPoints and such are cleared up with Kai-V, hopefully we can get this officiated in time!
(Jun. 06, 2011  3:36 AM)Lexygirl Wrote: I can't wait for the tournament!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!

i was going to say the same thing
Congrats! Everyone on Best in the West got a BeyDays face! Wear it with pride!
12 days until "Schools Out FOREVER!"
This tournament will be officiated tommorrow. BE EXCITED! BETTER PRIZES!
(Jun. 07, 2011  6:06 AM)Ink. Wrote: This tournament will be officiated tommorrow. BE EXCITED! BETTER PRIZES!

Well this time expect me to get first prize
AWESOME!!!!! 11 days untils "Schools Out FOREVER!"
It's official! Make sure to bring friends, and tell me if you do! Make sure to sign them up to the WBO. Remember - more people = better prizes!
245 hr. 38 min. till tourney
it took 17 seconds to figure that out
can't wait!!!!
10 days horogium is more pawerful then ever
ETERNAL CRAB DRAGON!!!
I am ready and practicing for the tournament!