[LAS VEGAS NEVADA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: When should the next tournament be? What works best for you?

Saturday, June 25th
69.23%
Sunday, June 26th
30.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
I'll come to (it is 2 days after I get out of school BONUS!!!!!!)
Yeah, that's the point. Smile The tournament will most likely be called, "School's Out FOREVER!
I'd like to come again last one was awesome, plus this time I think that I may be able to bring my friend, he's not a member though... YET!
Scary Voice: Soon he shall be consumed by the WBO!!! Mwahaha!
lets make the next better than the last and the next next even better than both
i no it makes no sens but just got dun with a party and i'm tierd
Ill be there and Ill judge agian
Time got moved to the 18th of June, still have to call MC.
Wait... only ten days for which, the one that was supposed to be "early june" and is now on june 18th, or has the one that was on june 21st has now been changed to be on june 18th?
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:19 AM)Higashi Wrote: Wait... only ten days for which, the one that was supposed to be "early june" and is now on june 18th, or has the one that was on june 21st has now been changed to be on june 18th?

The early June one.
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:29 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  4:19 AM)Higashi Wrote: Wait... only ten days for which, the one that was supposed to be "early june" and is now on june 18th, or has the one that was on june 21st has now been changed to be on june 18th?

The early June one.
Mmmkay, thanx
if i lounch them corectly flame cancer d125 rf will use flame libra as a ramp and attack another bey from the are i call it cancer starblast attack

but it is vary hard to do
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:08 PM)tanzam2 Wrote: if i lounch them corectly flame cancer d125 rf will use burn phinix as a ramp and attack another bey from the are i call it cancer starblast attack

That has nothing to do with this thread
and for all the tournaments that ink will do in June i can't come because i'm planning mine sorry ink
but for any you make in July i'm good to go
(Jun. 02, 2011  2:17 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2011  12:08 PM)tanzam2 Wrote: if i lounch them corectly flame cancer d125 rf will use burn phinix as a ramp and attack another bey from the are i call it cancer starblast attack

That has nothing to do with this thread
and for all the tournaments that ink will do in June i can't come because i'm planning mine sorry ink
but for any you make in July i'm good to go

That's perffectly fine. I'll even see if I can come to yours. Smile
i will come.
There will now be a tournament!

School's Out FOREVER!
June 18th, Registration starts at 10am and ends at 11am
Maximum Comics
520 S Marks St. Suite 130, Henderson, Nevada

So tell me if you can come and after we get 8 peeps I'll submit an event proposal to Kai-V. Even if it's rejected, we can still have a rockin' tournament (although with smaller prizes).

BIG NEWS! After June 18th, there will be Beyblade Free Play at Maximum Comics starting at 10am every Saturday! I don't know what time it ends, but be excited!
Awesome! You used the idea (I hope it was mine anyways) and again, don't forget to sign me up!
Oh, at the tournament and at free play, I will be selling Beyblades. Expect 4D Beys!
We need two more people! Flaming Aries and Lexygirl, lets do this!
FLAMING ARIES! LET'S GO!
Also, tell me if you could possibly go to the June 21st one, just in case. Although it's not likely to happen now.
I can come to june 21st
Ill be there and judge at both