[LAS VEGAS NEVADA, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: When should the next tournament be? What works best for you?

Saturday, June 25th
69.23%
Sunday, June 26th
30.77%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Hi Las Vegas Bladers! I'm using this thread to get users on board for any future tournaments.

[There are currently no more events.]
(May. 07, 2011  6:45 PM)Ink. Wrote: Hi Las Vegas Bladers! This is Ink, host of the first Nevadan tournament, BEST IN THE WEST. As BeyDays are a two day event, I was wondering if anyone would like to see if they could come to a tournament that could be set up May 29. The tournament will be free of cost but prizes are currently undecided. Once there are enough people who are saying "We are coming!" then I will find a venue and we can have a rip roaring BeyDays!

lol ill come, so there isnt 5 buck entrance fee
Ink, you can't create multiple topics for the same location. You have to use your previous thread and just edit the OP.
(May. 07, 2011  7:36 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Ink, you can't create multiple topics for the same location. You have to use your previous thread and just edit the OP.

I think that one was closed, though.
Anyway, there would still be an entry fee, since the first one was already approved, and it would not be the first and only tournament hosted in this area ...
(May. 07, 2011  8:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Anyway, there would still be an entry fee, since the first one was already approved, and it would not be the first and only tournament hosted in this area ...

Ah, sorry, I misunderstood that...

But I still want to see if I could do it. I would be an official BeyDeys tournament, right? Cause Kei would have to remake the banner, and he wouldn't be too happy. Smile
(May. 07, 2011  7:18 PM)LionsRoar Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  6:45 PM)Ink. Wrote: Hi Las Vegas Bladers! This is Ink, host of the first Nevadan tournament, BEST IN THE WEST. As BeyDays are a two day event, I was wondering if anyone would like to see if they could come to a tournament that could be set up May 29. The tournament will be free of cost but prizes are currently undecided. Once there are enough people who are saying "We are coming!" then I will find a venue and we can have a rip roaring BeyDays!

lol ill come, so there isnt 5 buck entrance fee

Turns out there is now. Sorry.
It takes five seconds to modify the banner.
(May. 07, 2011  8:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It takes five seconds to modify the banner.

Okay then. We'll just get enough people and a venue and submit a propasal.

Also, is this the first time two BeyDay events have happened in the same place two days in a row? Just wondering.
I do not know, but Blitz is doing it this year as well anyway.
(May. 07, 2011  9:45 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  8:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It takes five seconds to modify the banner.

Okay then. We'll just get enough people and a venue and submit a propasal.

Also, is this the first time two BeyDay events have happened in the same place two days in a row? Just wondering.

i dont think thats happening, no one is replying
Updated the OP. I'll call Maximum Comics to talk about it.
I'll come too and i will mention it too killerperseus99StupidStupidStupid
Great. WARNING EVERYONE: LEXYGIRL IS DANGEROUS IN BATTLE.
(May. 30, 2011  12:52 AM)Ink. Wrote: Great. WARNING EVERYONE: LEXYGIRL IS DANGEROUS IN BATTLE.

crazy thing is lexygirl
uses a hasbro flame libra T125 ES
she almost beat my basalt horogium 230 WD
tanzam 2 I will defeat your basalt horogium 230 WD next time
Tanzam2 you are my new rival if it weren't for you i would have won the winners bracket but you kicked me out and you beat me in the final so beating you next time any way I can come to any tourney
Aries, you are welcome at any tourney whether it's in Nevada or Wonderland.
(May. 30, 2011  1:17 AM)Lexygirl Wrote: tanzam 2 I will defeat your basalt horogium 230 WD next time

i dont go dawn esey i am undifited
(May. 30, 2011  4:38 AM)flaming aries Wrote: Tanzam2 you are my new rival if it weren't for you i would have won the winners bracket but you kicked me out and you beat me in the final so beating you next time any way I can come to any tourney

i dont go dawn esey i am undifited
(May. 07, 2011  6:45 PM)Ink. Wrote: Hi Las Vegas Bladers! I'm using this thread to get users on board for any future tournaments. I'm currently trying for early June and June 21. I'm also going to ask Maximum Comics to see if they can set up weekly tournaments/free play. So let's discuss the first tournament. Who could come?

early june what day
I will probably come.
How many people could be down on June 11th? It'll be at Maximum Comics. I'll call them tonight.
(May. 30, 2011  1:17 AM)Lexygirl Wrote: tanzam 2 I will defeat your basalt horogium 230 WD next time

thry my basalt horogium th170 WD
(May. 31, 2011  2:15 AM)Ink. Wrote: How many people could be down on June 11th? It'll be at Maximum Comics. I'll call them tonight.

vegas or henderson
(May. 31, 2011  4:50 AM)tanzam2 Wrote:

thry my basalt horogium th170 WD
(May. 31, 2011  2:15 AM)Ink. Wrote: How many people could be down on June 11th? It'll be at Maximum Comics. I'll call them tonight.

vegas or henderson

Probably Henderson again.
so whats the prizes
and how do you change adishile info
ill totally come to make a comback Smile