[LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA] Best in the West OFFICIAL!

1) If BDaichi goes, he'll be your cohost, most likely.
2) What do you mean by shop?
3) You can buy prizes and if the tournament is approved, the WBO will reimburse you for it
4) Recommendation: no music and food at venues. They should sell snacks, however.
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:46 AM)Deikailo Wrote: 1) If BDaichi goes, he'll be your cohost, most likely.
2) What do you mean by shop?
3) You can buy prizes and if the tournament is approved, the WBO will reimburse you for it
4) Recommendation: no music and food at venues. They should sell snacks, however.

Shop. You know, people can buy your stuff at the tournament? Maybe it's not a good idea...

Oh, I did not know that. Maybe we can get better prizes.

And I am hoping BDaichi comes, as it's said he'll be a big help.
You have to order a lot of merchandise for it. I generally put in $200-500+ per tournament for a start-up cost.
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:51 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You have to order a lot of merchandise for it. I generally put in $200-500+ per tournament for a start-up cost.

Holy hell! I only have like 85 dollars...

I do have an idea for the prizes. We get Big Bang Pegasis, Fang Leone, L Drago Destroy, and RBV7. First place gets RBV7 and gets first pick on one of the three, second place gets second pick, and third gets the last.
Talk to your parents about investing in it. I'll show you some places to buy Beyblades for less. Just sell your overstock on eBay afterward.
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Talk to your parents about investing in it. I'll show you some places to buy Beyblades for less. Just sell your overstock on eBay afterward.

Ah true... okay, we'll talk about it in PM tomorrow. Gotta go to bed. Unhappy
I think I should be Judge in this tournament
besides BDaichi I think I know the most
Also a judge has to check parts and I have most of them so I know in what shape they have to be
(Apr. 25, 2011  6:12 AM)Guardian Wrote: I think I should be Judge in this tournament
besides BDaichi I think I know the most
Also a judge has to check parts and I have most of them so I know in what shape they have to be

Okay, great! I have a fair knowledge. I'm better at judging battles, though.
A good ratio for judges to players is about 1:4 for a small tournament and 1:5 for a larger one.
Of course if I participate in this tournament ill win. LOL
but the prizes should be final. GRAND PRIZE SHOULD BE BEAT LYNX
and then 2nd place gets either Fang Leone or Big Bang Pegasus and then 3rd place chooses the remainder one and also 4th place gets Basalt Horogulium that would be perfect.

Also can we both host the tournament (like be the lead hosters and also if you apporve this then I have something to tell you.)
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:06 PM)DRANZ3R Wrote: Of course if I participate in this tournament ill win. LOL
but the prizes should be final. GRAND PRIZE SHOULD BE BEAT LYNX
and then 2nd place gets either Fang Leone or Big Bang Pegasus and then 3rd place chooses the remainder one and also 4th place gets Basalt Horogulium that would be perfect.

Also can we both host the tournament (like be the lead hosters and also if you apporve this then I have something to tell you.)

Sure. But BDaichi will be also, because of his tourney knowledge. But you have thatsame knowledge, and that's good. So:

Host: Ink.
Co Hosts: BDaichi and DRANZ3R.

Also, DRANZ3R, do you think you have what it takes to be a judge?
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:40 PM)Sasukia Wrote: Sign me up, Ink. all be there!

Sweetness. Man, WE ARE SO CLOSE! Today, Deikailo will get us a venue, we have enough people, prizes, and everything! Tonight I'll try and order the prizes.
Once we get the venue we will have a date right?
Also I don't think that we need two co host
Don't think that Dranz3r knows enough about rules and stuff
Also what prizes will you be ordering
When you get 10 people, I'll call for the venue. I don't want to tell them to commit to a tournament and then have to withdraw it for a lack of players
I will go with my brother to the tournament (Sasukia). When will this event be happening?
hey can i have a launcher without the lock mechanism, the rev up without lock mechanism
So far, these are the people coming:

Ink.
OblivionX
bladerJAKS
TheLionsRoar
DRANZ3R
Sasukia
Gaurdian
BDaichi
Bear
FRO$TY
Beat-Lynx-Z
Some random guy that's for sure coming.
yeh but wait can I post a thread about this tournament that is more clear if you approve
and also yes i will be one of the judges
MY brother can come his account name is FRO$TY
add him
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:04 AM)Ink. Wrote: So far, these are the people coming:

Ink.
OblivionX
bladerJAKS
TheLionsRoar
DRANZ3R
Sasukia
Gaurdian
BDaichi
Bear

hey ink i got 1-3 more buddies that might come, so they dont have acc, but put them on the might list, one of them will come for sure tho...
Okay, I put that guy on the list, as well as FRO$TY. Deikailo will be getting us a venue now.
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:42 AM)BeatLynx-Z Wrote: I'm going to go to the tournament.

I added you to the list. We have enough people now.
I was studying some videos on the BeyChannel, and I think we should print out the rule book for everyone. We should also have a free play in the beginning while we're signing everyone in. I'll alos most likely have a shop with some very useful parts. Anyone who might buy, tell me.