[LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA] Best in the West OFFICIAL!

I will be recording this and taking pictures and putting it on youtube.
Can't wait and also has Deikailo got us the venue yet
Its ok I still have Two attack stadiums
But what happened to yours
His brother stepped on it. Sasukia, I might be selling a stadium at the tournament, but it may be muey expensive. Unhappy

I told him we still have enough stadiums, all good. I'm taking charge and trying to find a venue. Found two possibles.
Hey Ink
I could make the flyer I got photoshop skills
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:24 PM)Guardian Wrote: Hey Ink

I think Deikailo is making one, but by all means go ahead. Maybe you could post your flyers in your area.
I should also point out a user named legend unicorno might be coming, but for now I want to only list who ARE coming.
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:25 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:24 PM)Guardian Wrote: Hey Ink

I think Deikailo is making one, but by all means go ahead. Maybe you could post your flyers in your area.
I don't think I can post flyers where I live because I live in California
I will be Driving 4 Hours to get to this tournament so yeah
Seven possible venues:

HobbyPeople
Dansey's Hobbies
Cutting Edge Hobbies
Maximum Comics
Alternate Reality Comics
Comic Oasis

I'll call them tonight, as I'm typing this in computer class.
So where are all these places :p
I only know the Vegas Strip
Hm my hotel is Tihiti Village :p

So gimmie some details cause I want to go!
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:38 PM)Ink. Wrote: Seven possible venues:

HobbyPeople
Dansey's Hobbies
Cutting Edge Hobbies
Maximum Comics
Alternate Reality Comics
Comic Oasis

I'll call them tonight, as I'm typing this in computer class.

ey lets go comic oasis.
I'll call them first then. Hopefully that's where we'll be duking it out. Grin
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:40 PM)Ink. Wrote: I'll call them first then. Hopefully that's where we'll be duking it out. Grin

Well, I think my friend _CHIZORO will be attending too. So have you made you're disision.
I called Comic Oasis, and they greeted my request with reverance. I just have to wait for, "Jeff the Game Guy" to come back from his lunch break in about an hour, so definitely tonight we'll have an answer.
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:57 PM)Ink. Wrote: I called Comic Oasis, and they greeted my request with reverance. I just have to wait for, "Jeff the Game Guy" to come back from his lunch break in about an hour, so definitely tonight we'll have an answer.

Well i live in sacramento, Do you have any suggestions of how to get there?
Wait Don't you have to know what date you want to book
So what date do you plan for
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:00 AM)Guardian Wrote: Wait Don't you have to know what date you want to book
So what date do you plan for

Yaa, What date i need to know so i can get train tickets or something!
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:59 PM)Sasukia Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  11:57 PM)Ink. Wrote: I called Comic Oasis, and they greeted my request with reverance. I just have to wait for, "Jeff the Game Guy" to come back from his lunch break in about an hour, so definitely tonight we'll have an answer.

Do you know what google is?
If you do they use it.
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:02 AM)Guardian Wrote:

If you do they use it.

That is mean, Yes i do and i have been looking i am only 14/15 i can't go anywhere!
I want it to be May 28 (for Bey Day and BDaichi) but if it can't it'll be between May 22-28.
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:04 AM)Sasukia Wrote:

If you do they use it.

That is mean, Yes i do and i have been looking i am only 14/15 i can't go anywhere!

Thats is a 9 hour trip
Can't your parents take you
also most likely you have to get a hotel.
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:06 AM)Ink. Wrote: I want it to be May 28 (for Bey Day and BDaichi) but if it can't it'll be between May 22-28.
I am prob leaving vegas on that day.
Let me ask my mommy :p
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:13 AM)Guardian Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:04 AM)Sasukia Wrote:

If you do they use it.

Thats is a 9 hour trip
Can't your parents take you
also most likely you have to get a hotel.

That's true but i might just skip the hotel and drive the way, But when will this be happining? This tournament.
Sasukia, I clearly said that it would be May 28 or between May 22-28 to accomodate BDaichi...

Tell me what you think of my proposal:

Name: Sin City Showdown
Date: May 28, 2011
Venue: Comic Oasis
Expected Turnout: 12-20 people (Confirmed members: Ink., OblivionX, TheLionsRoar, bladerJAKS, DRANZ3R, BDaichi, Bear, FRO$TY, Sasukia, BeatLynx-Z, Gaurdian)
Format: Block Round Robin, Standard Rules
Additional Info: My name is Ink. (duh) and I really want to have this tournament. I discovered the WBO around September 2010 and joined December 2010. At first, my knowledge was limited, but I soon grew to understand everything. I have a great time with Beyblade now just like I did with the plastics as a kid, but with one problem: people. Beating your brother gets tiring. So one of the first things I did as a member was start a thread calling out for Las Vegas bladers. It took two months for a reply, and I was really excited. All of the sudden, person after person started talking on my thread. Then Deikailo began to help me (as this is my first tournament) and she has become a great friend (I call her "Mom"). Now, we have a full blown tournament on our hands, and my Beyspirit is pumping harder than the constellations themselves. But enough about me: here's more info about the tournament. We have a revered player on our hands, BDaichi. Our tournament also happens to be scheduled on BeyDay weekend. And to top it off, this is the FIRST ever Beyblade tournament in Las Vegas in the history of the WBO. We should be selling merchandise there as well. The prizes are decided also: First place gets a RBV7 Beat Lynx and gets first pick from these three prizes: Big Bang Pegasis FGrin, Fang Leone 130W2D, and L Drago Destroy FConfused. Second place will get second pick, and third place will get the remainder. Fourth will get Basalt Horogium 145WD, and fifth will get Flame Byxis 230WD.
The people of Las Vegas are burning hotter than the desert heat, please, Commitee, make the most exciting day in Vegas history a reality:

THE SIN CITY SHOWDOWN!