[LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA] Best in the West OFFICIAL!

@Pic 3 I would win for that lady. Smile

So does everyone like the venue?
(Apr. 27, 2011  12:40 AM)Ink. Wrote: @Pic 3 I would win for that lady. Smile

So does everyone like the venue?

I know she is hot, Anyway i love the venue perfect choice.
So Comic Oasis said it was ok
and your proposal is good(better than mine)
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:07 AM)Guardian Wrote: So Comic Oasis said it was ok
and your proposal is good(better than mine)

I still have to talk to a guy, but they said that stuff like tournaments are no problem.
Where are these places tho :p
I do not know vegas at lol
How close to the strip?
The Comic Oasis is 20min away from the strip
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:26 AM)Guardian Wrote: The Comic Oasis is 20min away from the strip

HMmm how do you get there!?
I won't have a car!
You can take a bus to get there and for that you will have to make research
What TIME should it be? The date is decided, but we need a time. I sign up should start at 10:30am and the tournament will start at 11:00am. We can have free play in those hours, so feel free to bring some non-TT stadiums.
http://mapq.st/f7WXZG

That should be a good reference Daichi. Just see if there are buses that go in that direction, it's quite straightforward.
I asked my mommy we leave vegas the 28th :[, 11 am
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:54 AM)BDaichi Wrote: I asked my mommy we leave vegas the 28th :[, 11 am

Oh nooooo... I really want it to be on BeyDay, but I want you to come... Sorry.What does everyone else think I should do?
Then it looks like Bdaichi is out because it starts at the same time he leaves
but we still have enough people right
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:56 AM)Ink. Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:54 AM)BDaichi Wrote: I asked my mommy we leave vegas the 28th :[, 11 am

Oh nooooo... I really want it to be on BeyDay, but I want you to come... Sorry.What does everyone else think I should do?

Up to you man!
Convince mods to make Bey Day to Bey Weekend :p
Cause
WBO was formed on the 27th and Brads bday is the 28th I believe

Technically both are bey days lol
We still have enough people, but I'm dissapointed because BDaichi seemed like a challenge. If we could do the event after school on Friday, that could be good. What would be a good time after school?
Don't worry I will guarantee that I will give you more than a challenge
and you should edit your proposal
I love how confident everyone is!

So I think we should do the tournament after school on May 27. What time would be optimal?
Rofl my combo is soooooOOOOoo outdated!
I prob would have got crushed anywawys lol
Dude it has to be on weekend its hard for people to go on school days(well at least for me)
And thats not during bey days which we won't get the beydays Face
Okay. Sorry BDaichi. Maybe next time!
Check out the tour of Comic Oasis: http://www.comicoasis.com/tour.html

At pic 59 you can see the area we'll probably be playing with. And from what it seems, I think we'll be Comic Oasis's first event of the year. There's one little obstacle: They have Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments around 12 every Saturday. We'll see if we can get it moved. We may even be able to get some Yu-Gi-Oh! players into Beyblade! Another little issue is that for the Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments they have a $20.00 entrance fee, but I think that's because they host it.
(Apr. 27, 2011  2:37 AM)Ink. Wrote: Check out the tour of Comic Oasis: http://www.comicoasis.com/tour.html

At pic 59 you can see the area we'll probably be playing with. And from what it seems, I think we'll be Comic Oasis's first event of the year. There's one little obstacle: They have Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments around 12 every Saturday. We'll see if we can get it moved. We may even be able to get some Yu-Gi-Oh! players into Beyblade! Another little issue is that for the Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments they have a $20.00 entrance fee, but I think that's because they host it.

Just see if beybladers don't have to pay.
Or charges bladers 5 bucks!
Wow, First event inpressive. And i need it to be on a saturday or something i have school!
It will be on a Saturday, we decided that BDaichi isn't coming. Unhappy
It is actually a really cool place, still haven't got a call back.
(Apr. 27, 2011  2:53 AM)Ink. Wrote: It will be on a Saturday, we decided that BDaichi isn't coming. Unhappy
It is actually a really cool place, still haven't got a call back.

hey bro, so we have to pay 20 bucks per person Unhappy and wat are the prizes, just put out the prizes, and first place should choose watever one, and then second, then third, then so on until the prizes finish