L-Drago Guardian Draft

Kai-V and th!nk have inspired me ... haha.
Here We Go (Click to View)
I recycled the stub, along the track and tip for this article. So, how is it?
Do you own this Beyblade ?
Hmm no. Is that a problem? If it is about colors and stufff like that, I can always look at the pictures on the Wiki ...
Sorry if that is a problem. Just want to help.
Oh course it's a problem. You should only write an article if you own the bey or know a significant amount about it.
I completely forgot the overall, haha.
I am sorry if it is a problem that I do not own the bey, but otherwise, how is it?
I just have to mention I believed LDD and LDG's core were interchangable and they may as well be but, LDG has more Diameter than LDD same for the core also LDG Core fits exactly into LDG but LDD core can fit by is slightly just to small to fit properly like LDD would on its own Vice Versa for LDG.

The point of this is the cores are different. Only slightly but usinga LDD core on LDG would mkae it off balance and spin stealing properties near useless for LDD the Core would be too big and prevent some Metal on Metal Collisions.

I own L-Drago Guardian and L-Drago Destroy I can show you both and some differences between the too at the MD tournament.

EDIT: Apparently it's just my L-Drago Destriy Metal Frame I knew it was worn but the parts that fit into the core look fine but something I cannot see is messing it up. I guess it's because of me overusing for past a year now in tournaments XD
The Cores are different ? You will need to post photographs and measurements, because everyone else believes that they are the same ...
I will try to get some up then. I am certain they are different but Barely but you can see they differences if you interchange the cores between the 2 (LDG and LDD for referance).
You can see that LDG core is slightly bigger than LDD's core and if you put the opposite core in battle you will notice imbalances more on One than the other but I forget which one.
Hmm, yeah, I do not remember that being mention, haha. Otherwise, Kai-V, how I'd the article?
It hasn't been mentioned because it's either false, or unique to Billy.

(Sep. 19, 2012  10:50 PM)*Billy* Wrote: I will try to get some up then. I am certain they are different but Barely but you can see they differences if you interchange the cores between the 2 (LDG and LDD for referance).
You can see that LDG core is slightly bigger than LDD's core and if you put the opposite core in battle you will notice imbalances more on One than the other but I forget which one.

I have both cores and find no difference except for the texture of the rubber, which is exactly what I've testified every time the matter of whether they are identical has been raised.

Based on past history, it'll take a lot more than you saying something to convince me my own observations are incorrect, especially when I have them right next to me, line them up, and see absolutely no difference. Their molds are identical down to the circles, holes, and everything.

Add in the fact it would require Takara to mold a new part and I'm pretty sure either yours is faulty, or you've made a mistake.

I can go grab a ruler and provide measurements if any evidence is needed to prove they are difference, however as they line up perfectly when stacked on top of each other, if there is any difference, it is smaller than the human eye can discern.
What is holding this draft back?
You should copy the updated sections for the track and bottom from the Poison Giraffe draft (yes I know you copied what was there before but it's been updated). Also what about the combo using BD145MF?
Okay, saved. I already put that combo, haha.
Um no. The one in the OP of the thread is not the most up to date and complete version of the draft.
What do you mean? Are you saying that that combo is balance and not attack, or what?
No i'm saying that you should read the whole of the thread because the most up to date versions of the track and bottom are on the last page.
What thread?
Guess i'll back up with some pictures.......? Does it has to be mint?
Yes, unless it is used but you can not tell ...
(Sep. 25, 2012  10:48 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: What thread?

Come on man. I've tried to explain this to you several times. The Poison giraffe thread.
Oh, sorry. Well, it has been saved!
Any edits I need to make?
You haven't noted of any minor spin stealing uses or lack or. Look over the language because you use too many unnecessary words which mean it doesn't look great. I would point them out but I don't have time to and I feel you need to learn what to look for.
Editited. Any suggestions?