L Drago 105 F Draft

the other draft for this was incredibly short, and i decided to do my own

Face: L Drago
The Face on this Beyblade depicts a Dragon, Draco, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Wheel: L Drago
The L drago wheel is a Left-Spin only beyblade. It consists of 3 Dragon heads facing counter-clockwise. The heads are flat where the "Snout" of the Dragons are, and taper in a slope-like form towards the "Horn" and "Neck" of the Dragons, where the thickest part of the wheel is. The Dragons have red Eyes, and Red horns, but these are for asthetics only.
The three Dragon Head slopes are in the shape required for Upper Attack, but due to the facts that a Beyblade with Upper Attack requires the same spin direction, and a lack of left spin Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos, this wheel is not used in Upper Attack Customizations. L Drago is an outclassed smash attack wheel, but where L Drago shines is in destabilizing; it's left spin combined with great slopes provide powerful Destabilization against the opposing Beyblade.
Use In Destabilizer Customization
L drago works exceptionally well in the destabilizer MF L Drago 90 WF. When placed against defense customizations, this combo does exceptionally well. When opposed with a 230 height Stamina Beyblade the results are poor, and against 145, the results vary widely. This combo is still a great and safe combo to use in a competitive situation.

Track: 105
Weight: 1 Gram
This track is currently the fourth lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Tracks. When none of these four tracks are available, 105 is a passable acception. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but still is an outclassed part.

Bottom: Flat
The Flat Bottom has a plastic flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core (HMS) or SG Flat (Plastic). The F bottom has a hard time retaining a flower pattern, due to it being plastic, and with less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber bottom. At the time of release this was one of the most prominent attack bottoms, but with the additions of WF, RF, R2F and even HF, F was quickly overshadowed as a part.

Overal
L Drago 105 F comes with only one Competitive part: L Drago. The Track and bottom are both outclassed. The Wheel is outclassed in Smash attack, but is among the best of all the destabilizing wheels to date. The results have shown it is an amazing wheel to use, due to it having qualities that can beat Stamina, Defence, and depending on the user, Attack Customizations. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade
Have you looked at Kei's results? It did much better against defence than stamina... So saying that it gets very good results against stamina is wrong. At least to me. I would definatly not say this is an essential buy because really it's outclassed by Flame for destabilising which is the only thing it can do.
Just because mine was short that doesn't mean tha- wait, L Drago 's parts don't have much to describe. You clearly added unnecessary things in L Drago's Wheel section, and focused WAY to much on the aesthetics. You put to much words in it, and in the overall section you didn't need to have "outperformed" in the description. With that being said, The Bottom description and the Track description were okay with the extra words.
@ ultrablader- I changed the part about the stamina, I changed it in the wheel section and in the overall. And i really do think this is an essential buy, flame is not necessarily better, they both have different qualities that make them both good. If you have an l drago wheel, do some comparisons between it and flame, you'll see.

@ Nonsense King- I didn't make it because yours was short, I just decided to give it a go, because I think it needed a bit more.
I actually focused more on the performance, just so you can see, and for easiness on the eyes, I divided it into two; one half was about aesthetics, and one half for performance. The performance side is bigger.
And I took out "outperformed".

Joyful_2
I'm very inexperienced with WF. The last time I tried MF L drago 100WF it failed cause I can't control it.
Well, with the changes, how's the draft doing in your guys' opinions?
Its epic, but try not to go off on tangents.
Use In Destabilizer Customization
As pre-mentioned, L drago works exceptionally well in the destabilizer MF L Drago 90 WF. Against defense customizations, this combo does great, but against Stamina Beyblades at the 145 height, the results vary widely. Against a 230 track based Stamina Customization, this Combo fails to provide positive results. This combo is still a great and safe combo to use, as it can match Stamina Beyblades, defeat Defence Beyblades, and against another Attacker, it is tough to overcome.

This feels awkwardly worded to me, I dont think the "as pre-mentioned" part is needed, I also think you should have stopped after "great and safe combo to use", plus when did this get good results against another top tier attacker?
machipz- ahah! That made me have a funny. Tongue_out

@ErazmusG- thanks, I will change it now.
And I believe it was tested against stamina and defense, but since it has more stamina than an attack rf beyblade, and it has speed, I wrote that it is tough to beat.

Edit: changes are done, I reworded the whole section
Well done on the attack customization part, but after reading through the wheel section, it seems that you haven't mentioned that l-drago is left spin exclusive, you have implied that it can spin left, but you never said it was exclusive, it's probably better to mention that at the start of the section.
Oh jeez, guess that's pretty darn important. Changing........NOW!
cool, Im'a just proof read this again till I find something or decide to stop procrastinating and do my homework.

EDIT: You said L drago was an outclassed smash attack wheel, but, was it really ever the best wheel to use, so it could be outclassed? I think maybe you should say it possesses mild smash attack.
It still is outclassed, something is better, therefore it is outclassed
True, so now we wait?
I guess I could PM kei, but I'll be patient, i will wait until he reads this.
Yeah, don't wanna seem like an impatient carp or something like that.
I was hoping to write this article myself, but you seem to have somewhat of a good start here, so I'll read it over as soon as I get a chance.
Reworked the entire article:

L Drago 105F Article Wrote:Face: L Drago
The Face on this Beyblade depicts a Dragon, Draco, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Wheel: L Drago
The L Drago Wheel is the first in the series of "L Drago"'s, and was thus the first left-spin Wheel ever released. Its design consists of three dragon heads facing counter-clockwise. The heads are flat where the "snout" and teeth of the dragons are, and taper in a slope-like form towards the "horn" and "neck" of the dragons, where the thickest part of the wheel is.

The three dragon head slopes are in the shape required for Upper Attack, but given that for Upper Attack to work both Beyblades must be spinning in the same direction, the fact that there are very few left-spin MFB, and that Upper Attack has never seemed to be effective with MFB, makes this point negligible. Despite the fact that the Wheel has no sharp contact points, L Drago does indeed have some slight Spike Attack through the small details and angle changes on the dragon heads, but overall it is outclassed as an Attack type Wheel. Where L Drago shines is in destabilizing; it's left-spin direction combined with huge slopes provide powerful destabilization against the opposing Beyblade.

Use In Destabilizing Attacker Customization
L Drago works exceptionally well in the destabilizing attacker MF L Drago 100WF. MF increases the weight of the Beyblade, which is important in this case because while L Drago may not have terribly high recoil, the fact that it is utilizing a plastic Flat Bottom with less friction than a rubber-based Flat Bottom, makes it easier to KO. The 100 Track lowers the Beyblade to a level where it is able to destabilize any opponent, without the risk of scraping the floor with a Track such as 85 or 90. Additionally, it also provides it with a minutely increased amount of precession time, which is vital for this custom, as it will regularly win by a fraction of a second. WF provides enough movement speed to help it KO it's opponent, while still retaining a relatively high amount of Stamina for an Attack type.

When pitted against Defense customizations not utilizing 230, this combo has an almost 100% win rate, and will win both by KO and out-spin depending on which parts it's opponent is using.

Against Stamina customizations utilizing 230, it performs poorly, just as it does against 230-based Defense customs, but against any other height MF L Drago 100WF has a decent chance at victory depending on the condition of the Bottom it's opponent is using, the strength of their opponents launch, and the Wheel being utilized.

Versus conventional Attack types utilizing a rubber-based Bottom such as RF, it also has a decent chance at victory. However, this is only if it is able to outrun said Bottom, something which is entirely possible with WF's high movement speed which rivals that of RF. In these instances it also has the ability to win by KO–often by simply "pushing" the opponent out of the stadium as it circles the Tornado Ridge (remember, WF has a tough time retaining the "flower" pattern)–or via out-spin due to its higher Stamina compared to the RF custom.

This combo is far from being perfect, but it is a very safe combo to use in a competitive situation, as you will almost always have at least a chance of winning.

Track: 105
This track is currently the fourth lowest track available, but is outclassed in terms of Attack and Stamina by the 85, 90, and 100 Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but still is an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Tracks are available.

Bottom: Flat
The Flat Bottom has a plastic flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core (HMS) or SG Flat (Plastic). The F bottom has a hard time retaining a flower pattern, due to it being plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber bottom. F has been overshadowed by countless other Attack Bottoms such as WF, RF, and R2F.

Other Versions
L Drago 105F - World Hobby Fair 2009 Exclusive (Gold)

Overall
When details regarding MFB were first released, one of the major disappointments that Bladers had was the fact that the multi-directional nature of Beyblades as seen in the Heavy Metal System, was now a thing of the past. Thus, great interest surrounded the release of L Drago 105F. It was a novel release at the time, as L Drago was the only left-spin MFB available, but overall, competitively it was a disappointing release. Over time however, L Drago came to find it's competitive niche in the destabilizing attacker custom listed above. The Track, Bottom, and even the Wheel are outclassed, but L Drago's usage in destabilizing customs alone makes this worth a purchase.

The section on MF L Drago 100WF might already be outdated now that Metal Flat is out haha, but we'll see how that turns out once tests have been done.

Thanks for providing a good base to work with SSJfisherman. Smile

edit: The article is up: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Drago_105F

A gallery is still needed, so if anyone could take good photos of L Drago, it would be appreciated.
Sweet, you added lots, thanks.

I wish I could take photos of mine, but it is too beaten up and looks ugly
It used to be written "Hybrid Wheel System", and I edited it, so if you want to link that expression to another article, go ahead.
Shouldn't you have posted that in the Beywiki Photo Thread?
(Mar. 27, 2011  5:12 PM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: Shouldn't you have posted that in the Beywiki Photo Thread?

No, it's fine that he posted them here.

Diamond, these are amazing. Thanks! Could you resize them to 800x600 and add them to the article?
It's inpressive But missing things you put facts and i liked the EVERY-BLADER SHOULD OWN ONE!
Well i do and he is amazing!
AND HYBRID WHEEL SYSTEM!
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:42 PM)Zaneago Wrote: It's inpressive But missing things you put facts and i liked the EVERY-BLADER SHOULD OWN ONE!
Well i do and he is amazing!
AND HYBRID WHEEL SYSTEM!

Umm, okay.... Anyway, Diamond didn't write the article, and it is already on Beywiki. Unless you were referring to the Beywiki article, which you hopefully were.