Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Finale

Time's up. POst the results ASAP. I know, I know, I am a bit too eager but this is my first tourney.
Ha. We better be the last round already then because there's only two of us who have sent their entries. (Or so I think.)
Oh man. Then that would mean I got a bye, again. WTF. Great, a one round tournament. However maybe Syco and Intersane DID send their entries.
No they did not unfortunetely
so its a one on one matchup instead of a tournament
i will post the final themes either today or tommorow
and be patient this time unlike the time when it almost closed
coughsilverchronoscoughaquaroxascough
yep no blaming though
[/spoiler]sorry for double post

but i thought of a theme
wait for it
wait for it
wait for it
okay here it is
So when does this need to be in by?
(Nov. 05, 2012  4:49 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote: This time i have gotten the tournament approved
The writing tournament will have 8 participants.
once you join you are not allowed to drop out unless you have an actual reason or if i see you havent been on since you enrolled(in that case we will get someone to replace you)

Round Two Contestants:
1. intersane
2. aqua roxas
3. astrality
4. syco

Judges are me and Silver Chronos and snakeblade tm
I will post round two's themes soon

You should really change the OP. Make it more descriptive, and copy and paste these corrections. I'm a bit of an error freak.

(Dec. 02, 2012  10:58 PM)Curious George Wrote: So when does this need to be in by?

You did not hand i the last one
Sorry youre not in anymore
What do you mean? I pmd them to the judges.
(Dec. 03, 2012  2:13 AM)Curious George Wrote: What do you mean? I pmd them to the judges.

We have not gotten them
kyoya can i join plz im on your team
(Dec. 03, 2012  3:07 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2012  2:13 AM)Curious George Wrote: What do you mean? I pmd them to the judges.

We have not gotten them
Oh ok. Theres always next time Smile

(Dec. 03, 2012  3:09 AM)EpicAdamFury Wrote: kyoya can i join plz im on your team
Um we are already at the finals
(Dec. 02, 2012  11:24 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2012  4:49 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote: This time i have gotten the tournament approved
once you join you are not allowed to drop out unless you have an actual reason or if i see you havent been on since you enrolled(in that case we will get someone to replace you)

Round Two Contestants:
1. intersane
2. aqua roxas
3. astrality
4. syco

You should really change the OP. Make it more descriptive, and copy and paste these corrections. I'm a bit of an error freak.

Lol its the same thing with better words. Anyway the topic is not my type but I guess I could try. When is the deadline?
(Dec. 03, 2012  10:26 AM)Aqua Roxas Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  11:24 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote:

Round Two Contestants:
1. intersane
2. aqua roxas
3. astrality
4. syco

Lol its the same thing with better words. Anyway the topic is not my type but I guess I could try. When is the deadline?
You have until Sunday est
It's pretty ironic that this is a writing tournament, and the OP is poorly written. You should change it.
Entry Sent. I advice you that once you have both of our results then post them because no use waiting till Sunday.
I got your entry and caught upon things from when I was gone. I hope you all do well (and send your entry in on time so this doesn't drag out)
(Dec. 03, 2012  11:29 PM)xXJCherzXx Wrote: It's pretty ironic that this is a writing tournament, and the OP is poorly written. You should change it.
well sorry i was checking on my iphone and didnt have much time to change so i did now
and you should of just pmed me instead of posting here
Found some typos in my story so after fixing it sent it again. I hope its allowed.
Quick question. The battles is supposed to be anime style or real-life style?

Edit: Entry sent.
Not sure. I did anime style.
Both entries are in
The other judges and i are deciding through pm
the winner will be known soon(1-2days or so)
Good luck Astrality.
You too, mate. Wink