Kyoyatategami's Writing Tournament Finale

(Nov. 11, 2012  2:52 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Add me in as a judge if that snake guy isn't going to be on. I won't be able to write cause of schoo, and such.
thats great
i saw your novel "The Shadow"
and i definetely want you as a judge
sorry snake it took you to long

(Nov. 05, 2012  4:49 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote: This time i have gotten the tournament approved
The writing tournament will have 8 participants.
once you join you are not allowed to drop out unless you have an actual reason or if i see you havent been on since you enrolled(in that case we will get someone to replace you)

Participants:
1.Syco
2. Chinablade tm
3. Driger Kai
4. Astrality

Judges are me and Kujikato and Silver Chronos
I will post round one's themes after we get everyone
im in
(Nov. 11, 2012  6:14 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2012  4:49 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote: This time i have gotten the tournament approved
once you join you are not allowed to drop out unless you have an actual reason or if i see you havent been on since you enrolled(in that case we will get someone to replace you)

Participants:
1.Syco
2. Chinablade tm
3. Driger Kai
4. Astrality

im in

okay i will put you on the list

Participants:
1.Syco
2. Chinablade tm
3. Driger Kai
4. Astrality

im in
People like it when you ask politely, thank you.
(Nov. 12, 2012  1:59 AM)SilverChronos Wrote:

Participants:
1.Syco
2. Chinablade tm
3. Driger Kai
4. Astrality

im in
People like it when you ask politely, thank you.
its fine
and i dont know why people gave the thread bad ratings
I know! We haven't even started yet Uncertain
It's just the typical thing. People hate what they envy. So yeah, be happy.

Waiting on 2 more participants, no?
(Nov. 13, 2012  6:10 PM)Kujikato Wrote: It's just the typical thing. People hate what they envy. So yeah, be happy.

Waiting on 2 more participants, no?
i guess
and we actually need three more people
or we can change it for 7
Don't change it, we need a number that's divisible by 4.
Can I still enter? If I can, then I do! This is gonna be awesome!
Yeah, you can enter, probably. I have to leave it up to Kyoya.
(Nov. 14, 2012  12:00 AM)Draciel G Wrote: Can I still enter? If I can, then I do! This is gonna be awesome!
youre in
Ah, good. We don't wanna exclude anybody. Anyway, this is really having a great turnout. Tons of people are joining in! We've got a great collection of the WBO's finest! This will be very fun.
TBH, the WBO's Finest are all hiding away on another forum.

China is only somewhere in the middle-low area there, as is Astrality and myself.
Urgh... so tempting to join...
OK... I think i'll have enough time, as long as the stories don't have to be eccessivly long (S'cuse the spelling, I'm tired) and if nationsbeyblade is joining... I'm in if there are still spots.
Although I haven't written anything proper for a while xD
I have time Ill do it in school. So enter me.
How come you dropped out of the GFX tournament but you can do this? ((NOT ACCUSING))
Because I'm not aloud to download stuff on the school computer. But I can write on the school computer because it has word. Mystery Solved
Oh XD OK. I'll guess i might have to resort to the same thing (Writing during school I mean, not dropping out of the GFX tournament).
Well, both of you can be in... We'll wait for Kyoya to give the call.
I guess I can try to also improve here. I better like the TOPIC!
Well, I probably won't win but count me in. But the tournament should be ending or near ending by the end of this month because of my exams. There are spots left, right?
I don't think that there are, sorry. I think that me and Pokemon trainer got the last 2 spots :L
Oh well, guess I will wait in case someone drops out. Hey Kyoyatategami if anyone drops out I can take their place. PM me in case I do not look here again.
Ooooh yay! A back-up writer Smile