Poll: What do you think of my story?

Excellent
58.33%
I like it
33.33%
Needs a lot of Improvement
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
(Aug. 22, 2013  11:32 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Well...............................Dang. He really is evil Ifraid. Okay he is going to be in chapter 09 if that is okay with you...
alright that's cool with me. still laughing in the inside from your 'well...............dang'.
I. Don't like fire so.turn all the fire stuff in this bye into ice.

Beyblade Name: Torch Kronos
Type: Balance
Element: Fire
Appearance: Half phoenix - Half Titan
Special moves: Phoenix Flaming shield, Devil's Horns, Inferno of trickery

Parts Clear
Wheel: Dark Red with black
Metal Frame: More like Diablo
Spin Track: Tripple Roller 145
Performance tip/4d bottom: Rubber Defense Flat These parts allow the bey to have really strong defense, quite decent attack and most importantly, lots of free and QUICK movement.
The special moves
Pheonix Flaming Shield - The bey's speed increases as the performance tip chance to become sharp and the bey makes a shield of fire from the friction produced.
Devil's Horns - The fusion wheel/ metal frame combines with the pc frame as the performance tip turns into rubber flat. The bey gives a full on smash attack with low recoil effect.
Inferno of trickery: Creates an inferno, which the bey climbs, the inferno sucks the opponent's bey in, forcing it to climb the inferno; but the torch kronos isn't there! it is at the bottom... it turns the inferno upside down, blasting the opponent's bey face first into the the base of the stadium, effectively resulting in a stadium out.
Okay I've edited chapter 08 and Jacolal and Ifraid your characters will be in tomorrow.
Thanks Sorablader, I will try to help a bit more with the storyline, sorry but I've been busy with my own story.
Hey I don't think you gave me a name...
Yizui Takato is the name I would like to give.
Chapter 09 is up and will be edited with your characters.
okay. and mant thanks foe using my character.
Also check out the OP For pictures of the trio.
I did. they were awesome.