World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Kingdom Beyblade: Ventus's Journey Untold Taking Character Requests - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: Kingdom Beyblade: Ventus's Journey Untold Taking Character Requests (/Thread-Kingdom-Beyblade-Ventus-s-Journey-Untold-Taking-Character-Requests)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kingdom Beyblade: Ventus's Journey Untold Taking Character Requests - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 02, 2013

Beyblade Revolution: Birth By Sleep: Xehanort Saga
I know my first story didn't go out so well but this one is even better. So tell me what you think of it.
Chapter 01: Creative Beginning (Click to View)
Chapter 02: The Journey Begins (Click to View)
Chapter 03 Prt.1: Mysterious Unversed (Click to View)
Chapter 04 Prt.2: Blader Launches (Click to View)
Chapter 05: Prt.3 Battle Engages (Click to View)
Chapter 06: Another Day, Another Bey (Click to View)
Chapter 07: Axel's Miraclous Change (Click to View)
Chapter 08: Lea Who? (Click to View)
Chapter 09: A New Manager! (Click to View)

Spoiler of the Next Saga (Click to View)
Pictures of the Team
[Image: th?id=H.4726994867194374&pid=1.7&w=107&h=183&c=7&rs=1]
[Image: kh_aqua_ven_terra.jpg]

RE: {Kingdom Hearts Related} Beyblade: Birth By Sleep - 6 God - Aug. 02, 2013

It has a few spacing mistakes and describing the story could be better. I'm really fond of beyblade school like stories, they remind of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. I think it can use some work, but if you work on it, it sounds like it would be a very nice story.

RE: {Kingdom Hearts Related} Beyblade: Birth By Sleep - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 02, 2013

Show me where the mistakes are and I'll correct them.

RE: {Kingdom Hearts Related} Beyblade: Birth By Sleep - 6 God - Aug. 02, 2013

"Sure he is Terra,"said Aqua(needs a space between " and said.)

Actually every time someone speaks and you add said you need a space "______ " said ____.

RE: {Kingdom Hearts Related} Beyblade: Birth By Sleep - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 02, 2013

Just fixed it. Thanks.

Alright Chapter 2 is up.

RE: -Beyblade: Birth By Sleep- - RagerBlade - Aug. 02, 2013

Looks nice, but could use some work.

RE: -Beyblade: Birth By Sleep- - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 02, 2013

Okay I've edited Chapter 2. I hope my story is interesting to you guys. Tongue_out

RE: -Beyblade: Birth By Sleep- - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 03, 2013

Chapter 03 will be up later today or tomorrow. Depending on which day I'm moving Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade Revolution: Birth By Sleep - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 05, 2013

Chapter 03 is edited Ultramarine.

RE: Beyblade Revolution: Birth By Sleep - Dual - Aug. 05, 2013

There are some grammar mistakes, and the names are a bit unoriginal, but it has potential.
Keep it up!

I know. The names are from KH: BBS. I love the game but cannot remember most of the game. Tongue_out Thank you for the encouragement Ultramarine. Your Frozen Mistakes story inspired me to write this one.

Really? Wow, thanks! That means a lot! Good luck with your story, I'll be keeping up.

Thanks. I look up to you. Grin

Wow, thank you so much! Just tell my mom that XD
If you ever need any tips or something, just ask me!

LOL. I'll p.m. you. I really need help renovating this story.

Unfortunately, I had to start over on my story. There was so much editing to be done so All chapters will be done Today.

RE: Beyblade Revolution: Birth By Sleep - SwitchBlayder - Aug. 05, 2013

(Aug. 05, 2013  5:41 AM)Sorablader Wrote: Unfortunately, I had to start over on my story. There was so much editing to be done so All chapters will be done Today.
aside from what was previously mentioned, I actually enjoyed it, keep it up Smile

Thank you.

There are still missing question marks ("Are you ready to begin your journey, Ventus," should have a question mark instead of a comma at the end) but a great improvement! I will definitely keep up to date with this!

Yes. Gooo improvement!

RE: [MFB Story]Beyblade Revolution: Birth By Sleep (Ventus's Side) - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 05, 2013

Alright now the new Chapter 03 is up.

RE: [MFB Story]Beyblade Revolution: Birth By Sleep (Ventus's Side) - Dual - Aug. 05, 2013

It's good, but the chapter could be a bit longer. Also, maybe the characters should be a bit more scared, as I would freak out if some goo tried to attack me, haha.
But it's getting better!

RE: [MFB Story]Beyblade Revolution: Birth By Sleep (Ventus's Side) - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 05, 2013

Okay the other two should be scared, but Terra is a jerk in my opinion. He's kinda bossy, and he's going to continue to be bossy as the story advances. Joyful_2

RE: Beyblade Revolution: Birth By Sleep - кαмυι カムイ - Aug. 07, 2013

Read post #10 please.