King Of Warrior EX / 战斗王EX

Are you serious?
THE FIRST SCI-FI SPINNING TOP DRAMA SERIES IN CHINA.
What the Hell...

1) They look like a wierd plastic gen

2) They all look very very serious.

3) The logo reminds me of power rangers, but way way way lamer.
This makes me a mad panda. =/
Stupid ripoffs.
EDIT: Same as Khel as well.
King Of Warrior? The title alone makes no sense. D:
Lol, they even have Power Ranger watch things.
Uh... What..? How...? When...? Why...? HUH!?!?
They've gone completely crazy now, haven't they?
I wanna see this show myself. This sounds too stupid for me to believe it just yet.
This just looks like some sad cross between Power Rangers and Beyblade, which is a bad combo, espically when beyblade is a thousand times better than power Rangers.
Their facial expressions are priceless. Spinning Top Drama, sounds exhilarating. I want to watch an episode of this just for kicks.
(May. 03, 2009  8:33 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: This just looks like some sad cross between Power Rangers and Beyblade, which is a bad combo, espically when beyblade is a thousand times better than power Rangers.

The original PR is far better than the beyblade anime dub.
Woah Chocked. It would be funny if they had bitbeasts and such...i want to see and episode >.>
52 Episode Soap Opera "King of Warrior EX"
http://www.kw2007.com/supply-GFC81FAF554...59647C.htm

I love how this is a soap opera
(May. 03, 2009  8:38 PM)Hero Wrote: Woah Chocked. It would be funny if they had bitbeasts and such...i want to see and episode >.>

Obviously they have BitBeasts (called "sacred beasts"). It's somewhere in the Auldey catalogue.
The launcher looks like a longer version of the HMS Dual Launcher. It's got the same fricken stickers.

I'm thinking:
Golden Mammoth = Bakushin-Oh
Blaze Bull = could be loads but I'm thinking of Uriel
Crafty Fox = Seaborg 2
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/275/67mc8.jpg

This keeps getting better and better.
(May. 03, 2009  8:39 PM)Khel Wrote: I love how this is a soap opera

Seriously, I know they can be silly with some things but going as far as this and calling it a soap opera, that's just wakey.

I wonder what Brad will say to this.
I have to see this now. Cute
It's soooo stupid. XD
(May. 03, 2009  8:45 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I wonder what Brad will say to this.

He should probably piss himself with laughter.

I'm trying so hard right now to find video footage.
(May. 03, 2009  8:43 PM)Khel Wrote: http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/275/67mc8.jpg

This keeps getting better and better.

The creatures in the back look pretty cool but as for them, what were they thinking?
(May. 03, 2009  8:46 PM)Khel Wrote: He should probably piss himself with laughter.

I'm trying so hard right now to find video footage.

LOL, seems about right and I tried to find a video but no luck.
^ Good luck. I really wanna watch this now. XD

Argh this sucks, we find something that as well as being awful, is a total ripoff and all we wanna do is watch it. I hate falling straight into the producers hands. but dammit it looks great. XD

Also, purple sacred beast is totally Draciel. >.>

Also, is his name seriously 'THE STORM'? Must it be shouted whenever it's said? The caps are scaaary. XD
(May. 03, 2009  8:46 PM)Khel Wrote: He should probably piss himself with laughter.

This is no laughing matter... Okay, it is but it's... Dunno. Can't express this in words...
Dj - Uh. <-- This comes pretty close to my reaction.
This looks so bad, it's not even funny.

But seriously, what the hell is this!?!

btw isn't this in the wrong forum.
This is amazing. Someone get this online.
O M G !
This is just hilarious, a total rip-off! XD
(May. 03, 2009  8:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is amazing. Someone get this online.

Wut!?

That is not what I expected you to say.