King Of Warrior EX / 战斗王EX

(Jul. 10, 2009  9:08 AM)Baronrana Wrote: lol, i love how this guy edits all of his posts.

pretty sure over half of them really are edited..

makes you think..

that you should think before you hit that button!

I do this, too. Tongue_out
i think we're just annoyed because he was like "I HAVE TO POST THIS, IT'S SO FUNNY, WOW" and then "WHOA I TOTALLY DIDN'T NOTICE THAT" and then "i totally knew about it i better edit this!!"
I actually assumed that he'd misspelled it so that he could get google to say 'did you mean...'. Did he not then? If he didn't then the joke doesn't work....
(Jul. 10, 2009  7:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i think we're just annoyed because he was like "I HAVE TO POST THIS, IT'S SO FUNNY, WOW" and then "WHOA I TOTALLY DIDN'T NOTICE THAT" and then "i totally knew about it i better edit this!!"

Yeah pretty much.

Like all of his posts are all like "content removed"

Which is why I posted my first post.

Thanks!
ahaha one of these just showed up at work
LOL

Let us know what they are like.
Audley, that name sounds familiar.

I think they either made Pokemon toys with Tomy, or made bootlegs of them. I think they made the Masterball + Wartortle I got years back.
lmao i really want to know how these things are.
Any luck finding video of this? I really want to watch this series, I freakin' love Tokusatsu stuff, and I imagine I'd dig the Chinese equivalent as much, if not more.
i loled when i saw this, a live action show with spinning tops xD
This show is just missing motor bikes then you'll get 5D's with spinning tops, Ohnestly I just spent the best part of 10 minutes looking for anything on this and the only stuff I found was something on google so apprantly they stopped space from collapsing, defeated the dragon and found the guys parents . . .

http://www.kw2007.com/supply-GFC81FAF554...59647C.htm

Smith
lol, its just like power rangers XD but instead of a sword or bow they have a spinning top. i think this is going to be a really really crappy show.
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at10152.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at1015.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at10162.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at10163.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at1016.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at10182.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at1018.jpg]

Hahaha.

Unsurprisingly, it's very, very poorly made. The plastic is cheap and the top itself weighs almost nothing, despite having a weight disk. There is a dissection image on the box, but I haven't figured out how to take this thing apart yet, if it even comes apart at all.

The Launcher mechanism is aped from the Dual Shooter, and is pretty rough. There's almost no RPM. However, the way it attaches is very secure, much more so than the Dual Shooter. So, um, at least there's that.
Kraptacular

edit: Craptacular
sorry, I epic falied that one
reminds me of the darkblader's blades, especially drackattack or whatever its name is.
Brad, lead test that thing, that paint looks sketchy.
X!!
I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!
I've saw them in Hong Kong
There was a comic in coco
but many people like it...
and not many people know MFB(i think it's about 550...)
Clarkero, any chance you can get pictures of the comic, or better yet, rips of the TV show if it's still on the air? We'll be forever in your dramatic scifi spinning top debt.
(Sep. 08, 2009  4:23 PM)To Wrote: Audley, that name sounds familiar.

I think they either made Pokemon toys with Tomy, or made bootlegs of them. I think they made the Masterball + Wartortle I got years back.

They made Yoyos used in Blazing Teens.
I have battle top. It's pretty tough as it is very heavy. It's a modified one. It needs two ripcords to be launched. It is stronger than Beyblades. I've tested Pegasis 105 on it and Pegasis 105 lost.
the biggist it ever got was being on the WBO. HAH
(Jun. 20, 2010  5:22 AM)Kai2011 Wrote: They made Yoyos used in Blazing Teens.

Yeah, this isn't helping anything, lol.
(Nov. 19, 2009  4:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: Photoon2009-11-19at10152.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at1015.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at10162.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at10163.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at1016.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at10182.jpg]
[Image: Photoon2009-11-19at1018.jpg]

Hahaha.

Unsurprisingly, it's very, very poorly made. The plastic is cheap and the top itself weighs almost nothing, despite having a weight disk. There is a dissection image on the box, but I haven't figured out how to take this thing apart yet, if it even comes apart at all.

The Launcher mechanism is aped from the Dual Shooter, and is pretty rough. There's almost no RPM. However, the way it attaches is very secure, much more so than the Dual Shooter. So, um, at least there's that.

Last time I went to India I saw them and got it because beyblades had that 4 year intermision. The beyblade shown there is bloody winged bat. It unsurprisingly looks like a knock off version of one beyblade in the season1 theme song of beyblades. My cousin and i were using them and my cousin's finger got totally bloody because a piece of the carp broke. Also you have to let the carp shatter and break apart so you can custamize it. The one good thing about it is that you can destroy a regular beyblade original series and mfb beyblades. I tested it.
Lol,I found a website with these on em, heres pics of one of each series:

2 layer attak series:Malicius Prong :
.jpg   YW606218%20MALICIOUS%20PRONG.jpg (Size: 86.72 KB / Downloads: 103)
Flywheel seriesGrinragon Terminal Falchion:
.jpg   YW607003%20DRAGON%20TERMINAL%20FALCHION.jpg (Size: 75.05 KB / Downloads: 101)
Tranfiuration seriesConfuseduper Dart Eagle:
.jpg   YW607109%20SUPER%20DART%20EAGLE.jpg (Size: 71.38 KB / Downloads: 104)
Tanfiuration Flywheel series:Twins Tomahawk Wolf:
.jpg   YW607208%20TWINS%20TOMAHAWK%20WOLF_OPEN.jpg (Size: 63.67 KB / Downloads: 102)

Some of the best King Of Warrior tops I could find

I got this off of : http://www.auldeytoys.com/products.Aspx?...21&smID=22

I must say I love how they all look so serious using spinning tops to save the world.