King Of Warrior EX / 战斗王EX

oh wow...the design looks really awesome!
Too bad the show looks really really really REALLY crappy and cheap. It would've looked 1000x better if only they removed the RIDICULOUS helmets!
I finally found the show! After doing some searching I found out that in China the series was called 战斗王EX, by searching that I found this:

Episode 1

Googling will find the rest of the series easily. I've also uploaded the snazzy opening tune to my Youtube Channel. It's amazing.
Oh god, why am I still watching this? It's so bad.

Curse you To!
(Nov. 29, 2010  1:10 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Oh god, why am I still watching this? It's so bad.

Curse you To!

It only has 52 episodes!
The picture in the first post made me lol so hard!! The pictures of BeyBrad holding that thing are kinda funny. (Brad did you get a Haircut recently?) Why would anybody buy this if it's cheaply made?

@To - Yes, I'm pretty sure they worked with Tomy making Pokemon (Pocket Monsters) toys in the past (Including the Wartortle + Masterball pack)
Why is this in General and not Media, btw?
(Nov. 29, 2010  4:11 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Why is this in General and not Media, btw?

Well, I imagine it's because at first all we had were the crummy looking toys to look at (they made accessories like wrist bands, and necklaces as well).
Ugh To you suck XD Out of curiosity I listened to the intro you posted, it was so bad I just had to listen to it haha.
Apparently the show aired on India's Disney XD under the title of King of Warriors, and the credits can be seen in perfect English. Does this mean there is an English dub of this series somewhere? I can't say, since it may just be a Hindi or Punjabi version exists that uses English credits.