Killerken Wyvang BD

So this is sorta like Killerken Killerken BD but with Wyvang on top.
VS Attack
Killerken Wyvang BD VS MF-H Flash Sagittario 160RF
Killerken Wyvang win rate 55%

Stamina Tests
Killerken Wyvang BD VS Killerken Dragooon BD
Killerken Wyvang win rate = 55%

Killerken Wyvang BD BD VS Killerken Killerken
Killerken Wyvang win rate 20%
You might want to reword the test for Stamina test(Since you did Killerken Wyvang, put it as KW, not WK. Same for Killerken Dragooon), and may I as well suggest typing out the win rate for Killerken Wyvang.

ok, i will do that. Also, do i state the metal wheel that is on top first or the one on the bottom first
Whatever you state first is whatever is on the bottom. It's less confusing.

So say Killerken Wyvang, Killerken is on the bottom, Wyvang on the top.

Wyvang Killerken- Wyvang on the bottom, Killerken on the top.
For the stamina tests, how did you get so many KOs for two non-moving beys? Also, may I see pictures of the synchrome?
(Dec. 10, 2012  11:16 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: For the stamina tests, how did you get so many KOs for two non-moving beys? Also, may I see pictures of the synchrome?
Well, often the two beys would hit each other quite violently causing the stadium to sway and more collisions which often ended in a ko. As for the pictures, I will do them asap and I will do a video to demonstrate the battle

Here is a video of what happpens during the battle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP6OXQU3C...Ng&index=1 ps sorry if the link doesent work i am posting from mobile
Right now Im actually playing around with this combo. Its not bad Ill admit. Im testing it against MSF H Revizer/Gargole Dragooon SA165(Attack)/A230 GCF. KillerKen/WyVang has a unique shape. This combo has potential Ill admit. Ill have tests up tonight or tomorrow night.

This combo does decent against left spin attackers. But right spin attack syncromes it has trouble with. Right now this combo is doing horrible against MSF H Balro Phoenic SA165(Attack) GCF
Would test it this weekend.

Was the B:D swapped every 5 rounds or switched after 10 rounds? You never know the weariness of B:D
(Dec. 11, 2012  5:58 AM)Stars Wrote: Would test it this weekend.

Was the BGrin swapped every 5 rounds or switched after 10 rounds? You never know the weariness of BGrin

no, I didnt think about that, in any future test I will do that though, sorry
Can you please re-format the OP into easy-to-read result format? Thanks Smile

Other than that, seems a decent combo. Can you test against a Dragooon Attack combo?
(Dec. 12, 2012  7:24 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Can you please re-format the OP into easy-to-read result format? Thanks Smile

Other than that, seems a decent combo. Can you test against a Dragooon Attack combo?

any suggestions as to what combo?
I'm unsure about Dragooon for attack, even more so in 0G... MF-H Dragooon Dragooon S130 RF?
(Dec. 12, 2012  9:56 PM)Kujikato Wrote: I'm unsure about Dragooon for attack, even more so in 0G... MF-H Dragooon Dragooon S130 RF?

i only have 1 dragooon
Killerken then Smile http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Killerke...n-DF105LRF

Somewhat like that concept, on a 0G level.
(Dec. 12, 2012  9:56 PM)Kujikato Wrote: MF-H Dragooon Dragooon S130 RF?

You mean MSF-H, right? XD
Yes, hahaha. I get mixed up these days Smile