Killerken Killerken W145EWD Test [Zero-G Attack Stadium]

Today i will be doing my first zero-g beyblade combo test! any flaws you may see please tell me and i will try my best to change it. Also it would be great if other people could test this too so we could see other results to be better!

I think this combo may be a good one because it has the stamina it needs for it to win by a couple of seconds, it is also a great combo for swaying out beyblades out of the bey stadium, since the EWD has a sharp point it it has great defense but it also has great attack because of the WD based tip. That makes the beyblade go around the stadium like crazy and most of the time it wins in a sway out battle since it has that defense from the sharp tip. All ties will be redone, but i will mention how many ties there were in every battle test.

Format:
Stadium: Zero-G Attack Type Beystadium
Right Launcher: Right Spin Launcher, 3 Segment Grip, Grip Rubber, LED Sight, Metal Assist
Left Launcher: Beylauncher-L (From Pre-HWS L-drago) Grip Rubber, And Standard Grip

Killerken Killerken W145EWD will be tested against:
Stamina: Reviser Dragooon B : D
Attack: Pheonic Ifraid W145RF
Defense: Orojya Orojya A230RB

Killerken Killerken W145EWD vs Pheonic Ifraid W145RF

Killerken Killerken W145EWD vs Reviser Dragooon B : D

Killerken Killerken W145EWD vs Orojya Orojya A230RB

Overall i think this is a pretty good beyblade, its good fro swaying out beyblades out of the stadium and its vary good at last second wins. I do not recomend you get 2 killerken's just for this combo, i would suggest getting 1 killerken and a Reviser or Dragooon to put on, i think it would be kinda better! Well tell me what you think Joyful_2

P.S. if you need proof that i have these i will make a youtube video for you to see ;D
seems cool does it work in bb10
(Sep. 27, 2012  1:27 PM)matakj09 Wrote: seems cool does it work in bb10
Not so much but it would be better if you put SA165 on it if your planning to use it in BB-10 ;D
Why didn't you just Reviser in the defence combo? Also why did you use A230 instead or E230 for defence?
(Sep. 27, 2012  1:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why didn't you just Reviser in the defence combo? Also why did you use A230 instead or E230 for defence?
A230 is better for destabilizing the beyblade combo since its orojya were talking about. And 2 revisers are unbalanced orojya orojya is more balanced but has less destabilizing power.

I can hardly read these results...
(Sep. 27, 2012  3:20 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  1:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: Why didn't you just Reviser in the defence combo? Also why did you use A230 instead or E230 for defence?
A230 is better for destabilizing the beyblade combo since its orojya were talking about. And 2 revisers are unbalanced orojya orojya is more balanced but has less destabilizing power.
A230 has recoil, though. Recoil's pretty much what you never really want in a defense combo.
(Sep. 27, 2012  5:25 PM)Crab Commando Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2012  3:20 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
A230 has recoil, though. Recoil's pretty much what you never really want in a defense combo.
The A230 Does not touch the other bey, well at least thats what i have exp. it only touches another bey when the height of the track is 125 or lower other wise its just metal to metal contact
I'm pretty sure RB is a stamina tip and BGrin a defense bottom in the Zero G stadium... just my thought.
I'm pretty sure that's not true. I know the way Zero G switched things around but that makes no sense.
In My Opinion This Combo Looks Really Good Smile
(Sep. 27, 2012  8:09 PM)BH145WD Wrote: I'm pretty sure RB is a stamina tip and BGrin a defense bottom in the Zero G stadium... just my thought.
No, B was stamina.Not RB.
1234beyblade could you please differentiate the zero-g attacks and the KOs, that would help a lot.
Could you also test this against Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF and a CF attack combo? I would like to see how it goes.
LOL, this'll die against Synchrome + CF.
I could honestly see B:D performing similarly to this on Killerken Killerken.
(Sep. 29, 2012  2:35 PM)Insomniac Wrote: LOL, this'll die against Synchrome + CF.
I could honestly see B:D performing similarly to this on Killerken Killerken.
actually if the EWD is brand new it does not get out often most of the time EWD performs the sway out but still i see your point
hmmmm. The combo seems ok... not the best or the worst...... mind tesing this against The Dragooon Dragooon combo? i bet dragooon will destroy this but its worth a shoot! and when you put "Out stamina:" in the testing thing. you should put sleep out. and choose diffrent colors its hard to read Gasp i can barely read everything. but other than that AWESOME!!!
can i see these specisfic tests: MSF Ifraid Ifraid D125CF, Reviser 2, Reviser orojya or Reviser Killerken E230SD
(Post Directed towards thread)
YAY ZERO-G TESTING!
I think CF would kill this too mostly, indefinitly if it's a Hasbro EWD they wear down quicker. I can see this Beating RB I can see this Beating BGrin as EWD is a counter for it Spin Stealer wise. But RF I do believe I don't like how RF/R2F/LRF Peform in Zero-G and really don't think though do very well swaying wise they can KO fine but its harder to KO in Zero-G traditionally, and since they Move the stadium they can't get a nice grip on the stadium to move on well. Make Sure to test vs CF and XF too I would like some compairson between the two if you have an XF.

Also, I see you interpret OS as Out Stamina but I view as Out Spin but whatever it would be helpful to just put KOs/SKOs for Stadium Outs and OS instead of Out Stamina its just what most people are use to I'm assuming. Also, can someone test this Combo vs The Combo being discussed? Duo Bull/Aquario/Cancer W145/145WD/EWD vs Killerken ^2 W145/145EWD/WD I don't think that Killerken can OS Duo maybe KO I want it to be like a mirror match up though this is more of a test for killerken than this combo but its testing Killerken's Stamina Capabilities, which this combo is a stamina type its just unlikely you will have 2 of most of your parts IMO
(Sep. 30, 2012  10:12 PM)*Billy* Wrote: I think CF would kill this too mostly, indefinitly if it's a Hasbro EWD they wear down quicker. I can see this Beating RB I can see this Beating BGrin as EWD is a counter for it Spin Stealer wise. But RF I do believe I don't like how RF/R2F/LRF Peform in Zero-G and really don't think though do very well swaying wise they can KO fine but its harder to KO in Zero-G traditionally, and since they Move the stadium they can't get a nice grip on the stadium to move on well. Make Sure to test vs CF and XF too I would like some compairson between the two if you have an XF.

XGrin would be fine also or FGrin
I was meaning to reply to the thread not your individual post should have made that clear, sorry...