Killerken Discussion

Hm, there seems to be a number of Killerken combo threads, but no general discussion thread. So, here's a few tests to get things started:

Killerken Defense Testing
Attack Stadium
BeyLauncher + Launcher Grip
RFs worn
Killerken/Reviser shot first.

MF-L Flash Sagittario CH120 (120 height) RF vs. MSF-H Killerken Killerken BD145RDF
MSF-H Killerken Killerken BD145RDF: 10 wins
MF-L Flash Sagittario CH120RF: 10 wins
Killerken Win Percentage: 50%

I noticed during these tests that if Flash hit Killerken/BD145 in a certain way, it would start circling the stadium, off balance and scraping, only to settle back down in the middle once its stamina had been depleted enough for Flash to OS it. This only occurred once or twice, though.

And to provide some context, here are some Reviser Reviser tests against the same combo:

MF-L Flash Sagittario CH120 (120 height) RF vs. MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RDF
MF-L Flash Sagittario CH120RF: 7 wins
MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145RDF: 12 wins
1 draw
Reviser Win Percentage: 60%

More tests of Killerken Killerken (originally posted in the SA165 Discussion thread):
(Sep. 30, 2012  10:23 PM)Kei Wrote: SA165 Defense Testing
it seems to be ok for defense it has potential can you test for stamina?
(Sep. 30, 2012  11:02 PM)(AJ) Wrote: it seems to be ok for defense it has potential can you test for stamina?

From other tests it's shown to be grinding MW like Death. Obviously more testing needed though.
Thanks for the tests, Kei. Not bad at all. I'm also curious as to how much stamina it has, in particular whether it has more or less than Revizer.
For stamina, and I'm not stating in terms of Balance or Solo Spins, I'm speaking based on battle observations. Killerken is currently a serious contender for its stamina. I've seen a few used in a recent WBO tournament, and it took care of Revizer with relative ease. It could perhaps be because of the oddly shaped top part of the Chrome Wheel that acts like a destabilizer of sort or something else altogether.

This particular match up was one of the key highlights for its stamina ability.
Killerken Dragooon B : D > Revizer Dragooon B : D

There's one Killerken combo that needs polishing first via formal tests before the WBO debut. It's a cookie cutter combo, but potentially, it could be a great one.

I do apologize for the lack of formal testings, mostly due to time constraint on my part. In the meantime, any stamina tests for Killerken would be greatly appreciated.
I Was Expecting It To Do Better But I Guess Killerken Is Alright Smile
also srry for not asking this earlier me not knowing how killerken is does it have balance issues?
i can see how killerken has bad defense but it has better stamina and balance which is my main concern in beyblade. i tried this combo but with Dragooon on top of it against my new attack combo MSF Pheonic Bergerados SW145R2F it got koed easily because of the edges bergerados has and the edges that pheonic reveals on it too well i dont want to test my attack combo cuz i have a felling there will be stuff wrong with it so it would be great if someone could test it for me
Guys it's only 10% lower than revizer, the best defense wheel out.

Seriously, I don't understand why anyone is complaining at this point, let alone calling it "Bad"...
(Oct. 01, 2012  9:21 AM)Uwik Wrote: This particular match up was one of the key highlights for its stamina ability.
Killerken Dragooon B : D > Revizer Dragooon B : D

I'll definitely try this out soon.

(Oct. 02, 2012  5:36 AM)Technocrat Wrote: Guys it's only 10% lower than revizer, the best defense wheel out.

Seriously, I don't understand why anyone is complaining at this point, let alone calling it "Bad"...

Yeah, it's not bad at all. And if it does indeed have better Stamina than Reviser, that does at the very least give it a differentiating factor.
My results for Killerken match-up vs. Death is in my thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MSF-F-Dr...pid1044983

Long story short: Killerken Killerken > Death.

I love it. It's heavy, it works like Death, and it's sexier than Revizer. My loathing for Revizer has never been a secret, but I just never got it to work for me. Do try it out, though, but I'm extremely pleased with Killerken Killerken.