Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN!

Haha, well I dunno if Yamamoto's weapon is really a spoiler since you see him posed with it in like every picture. Same with Tsuna's.

Ryohei's is EXTREME. Hint: Consider the sports team he's captain of. 8D
The first is soo badass. "To let it flourish or perish is up to you...Vongola Decimo."
Aaaah I looooove Giotto. He is what I imagine Tsuna will be like when he's older. |D

Recent chapter spoilers: Y-Yamamoto! ;A; Genkishi is haaaaaaaax. And Hibari is getting pushed back too? Hopefully he'll be able to keep them out long enough for the others to get back. If not... :/

...and Spanner's been found out too. THIS IS NOT GOING WELL AT ALL. At least Gokudera beat Gamma. >_>
[end spoilers]
It's pretty awesome, but the way it went from slightly unbelievable to full-blown fictional shonen still bothers me a bit. That doesn't stop me from following it though.
It always bugged me that it was the Italian Government that had the technology to create Gola Mosca.
Finished up Episode 54.

Hohohohoho it's getting better now.
I read the first volume of this, and really didn't like it. I admit, I'm prone to liking series later on durring its' life. But Reborn! is something I didn't like, I had nothing to hate about it, just I didn't like it. Guess I'll go back to reading some more Gintama.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:It always bugged me that it was the Italian Government that had the technology to create Gola Mosca.

Even more so the fact that they gave the technology to the mafia instead of the military. What.

Takao Wrote:I read the first volume of this, and really didn't like it. I admit, I'm prone to liking series later on durring its' life. But Reborn! is something I didn't like, I had nothing to hate about it, just I didn't like it. Guess I'll go back to reading some more Gintama.

Yeeaaaah, the first volume is the worst place to stop in Reborn. It gets sooo so much better later on (both in terms of story and art, there was some real good QUALITY in the early chapters lol), you just need the patience to get there is all. PICTURES. FOR PROOF.

Chapter 1:
[Image: 2dhburb.jpg]

Chapter 80:
[Image: 23toz05.png]

Chapter 129:
[Image: 2j2f7kx.png]

Chapter 183:
[Image: 1ibybk.png]

(I tried to avoid major spoilers, orz.)
Finished Episode 65.

I'm really liking it now, it's just that Tsuna's coward-ness irritates me a whole lot.

Ryohei's weapons are [spoiler omg] [color=white]his fists[/white]..?
bugturtles Wrote:Finished Episode 65.

I'm really liking it now, it's just that Tsuna's coward-ness irritates me a whole lot.

Ryohei's weapons are [spoiler omg] his fists..?

He gets... less cowardly? IDK, I find his character very believable when you consider he wants nothing to do with the mafia. ¯\Chocked/¯

And hellll yeah, Ryohei.
okay so i think i'm addicted to this series now

i just got into the future arc and it's pretty cool. never thought lal was a girl.

the storyline was somewhat believable to this point, what with the boxes and all. but i still love it. it's got some charm.
I LOVE GIOTTO!
Vongola Primo = <3333

Oh so I'm curious, have any of you heard the character songs/duets? They are made of a million kinds of WIN and special, oh god. XD
Carina Wrote:Vongola Primo = <3333

Oh so I'm curious, have any of you heard the character songs/duets? They are made of a million kinds of WIN and special, oh god. XD

I've only listened to Lambo's song A LOT. I need to listen to the other ones too, but this one is so cute.. <3

EDIT: Listened to the other songs, and I like Famiglia as well as Thunder's A Bomber Head. <3

Also, frustrated at how the subs are coming late. I want my episode 88 dammit
Which songs are you listening to? There are two character vocal CDs - one is more like a drama CD, and the other is actual songs.

My favourite of them all. Which is also the series 5th ending. X3 I'm also a fan of Gokudera/Yamamoto's duet, and Gokudera's song (JYUUDAIME~). And Mukuro's song, oh god. XD

And at least the subs are somewhat caught up now? They used to be a good ten episodes behind. D:
Carina Wrote:Which songs are you listening to? There are two character vocal CDs - one is more like a drama CD, and the other is actual songs.

My favourite of them all. Which is also the series 5th ending. X3 I'm also a fan of Gokudera/Yamamoto's duet, and Gokudera's song (JYUUDAIME~). And Mukuro's song, oh god. XD

And at least the subs are somewhat caught up now? They used to be a good ten episodes behind. D:

I think it's Character Album 1 (that's what it says in the song info lmfao).

Yeah. I'm frustrated that 88 isn't released, and it's not a filler. D:
Ah yeah. If you can, try find the actual character singles/duets CD. Some of the image songs are HILARIOUS (see: Mukuro).

Chapter 199's colour spread is gorgeous. Omg, so pretty.
im a huge fan of this manga
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
rooneyt Wrote:im a huge fan of this manga

I MISSED YOU SO MUCH
episode 88 released!

good thing it's not filler

hopefully in the next episode we see the varia after ten years have passed Smile
Nah, 89 is about Gokudera. His past is really sad. ;___;
Started watching this after bugturtles was nagging me on MSN. 8)

It's actually pretty funky (good)! Only seen five episodes so far, but since it apparantly gets better I'll continue watching it.

Lambooooo is the best
episode 91 was released on IRC

it's gonna be like one or two weeks till 92 is released

oh boy!
REBORN! - slowest subs in the world. You'll get used to it eventually. >_>
(maybe this is a siiign, read the mangaaaa)