Karate Kid

Discussion

This is the right one
Interesting how season 2 is bringing Chozen back.
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Interesting how season 2 is bringing Chozen back.

Yeah
What’s even crazier is the fact that they may be redeeming him.
I feel like Chozen is most likley going to be redeemed as you can see him helping Daniel
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:20 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: I feel like Chozen is most likley going to be redeemed as you can see him helping Daniel
Maybe he will somewhat unwillingly support Daniel since they use the same fighting style. Daniel and Chozen are the only two Miyagi-do masters currently alive (the other practitioners are students) so it’s in their best interest to support each other maybe not as friends but at least in order to defend the legacy of their karate.
I’m rewatching Cobra Kai. I just watched the part where the fat girl in cobra Kai ripped yasmine’s underwear out and I can’t stop laughing.
(Dec. 14, 2020  3:16 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m rewatching Cobra Kai. I just watched the part where the fat girl in cobra Kai ripped yasmine’s underwear out and I can’t stop laughing.

Lol
The funniest part is that Martin Cove is milking Cobra Kai so bad LMAO. The guy is only critically known for being in the karate kid series and tries so hard to live amongst it. Just take a look at his Instagram page.
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Interesting how season 2 is bringing Chozen back.

(Dec. 13, 2020  9:17 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:

Yeah

I think you mean season 3.

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The funniest part is that Martin Cove is milking Cobra Kai so bad LMAO. The guy is only critically known for being in the karate kid series and tries so hard to live amongst it. Just take a look at his Instagram page.
I mean, there's nothing wrong with that .
(Dec. 14, 2020  12:49 PM)g2_ Wrote:

(Dec. 13, 2020  9:17 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Yeah

I think you mean season 3.

(Dec. 14, 2020  7:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote: The funniest part is that Martin Cove is milking Cobra Kai so bad LMAO. The guy is only critically known for being in the karate kid series and tries so hard to live amongst it. Just take a look at his Instagram page.
I mean, there's nothing wrong with that .

I just think it’s really funny tbh. He’s only known for one movie and is milking it so hard LOL.
3 more days till season three comes out. I can hardly wait tbh.
Just finished the new beyblade episode and now ima watch cobra kai s3 soon as well! Good New Years day.
(Jan. 01, 2021  8:49 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Just finished the new beyblade episode and now ima watch cobra kai s3 soon as well! Good New Years day.

Same
I just finished episode 3 of season 3,.and I dig it.
I used watch it before i
Finished the season. Was undoubtedly amazing and was truly everything I wished for. It was also noticeably much darker than s1-2 and I feel like that’s the perfect shift the series needed. Tension between dojo’s has really evolved from a small feud between a boy and some bullies in kk1 to
in cobra kai s3.
Finished it and it was awesome
(Jan. 02, 2021  4:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Finished the season. Was undoubtedly amazing and was truly everything I wished for. It was also noticeably much darker than s1-2 and I feel like that’s the perfect shift the series needed. Tension between dojo’s has really evolved from a small feud between a boy and some bullies in kk1 to
in cobra kai s3.

Forgot to add, familiar faces were awesome too!
Could you possibly change this thread to a general karate kid discussion thread? @"Sahaj Buttar"
(Jan. 24, 2021  7:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Could you possibly change this thread to a general karate kid discussion thread? @"Sahaj Buttar"

Sure I could try
I’m going to make a cobra Kai and miyagi do beyblade combo. Should I post the video here when I’m done with it?
I’m rewatching cobra Kai
(Jan. 31, 2021  5:52 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I’m rewatching cobra Kai

Oh cool you should
Honestly I personally believe it’s an absolute crime to have watched cobra kai before the karate kid movies, I watched the movies years before cobra kai was even announced tbh and I believe that’s how most other people have done it as well.