Karachi Pakistan possible tournament

What type of stadium do u have can u send a picture of your stadium me on pm ?
i have a attack type stadium there's some problem with my camera lens so i can not send the pics of my stadium
Are you coming ? If you are coming then we will meet at the entrance I will be wearing a black T-shirt and blue Jeans and also I will have a blue bag on my back .
please try to arrange a tournament in pakistan,lahore I live here and i have a great heart for beyblade and I am very very strong I request WBO to please please please please please please please
I have real beyblades please arrange a tournament in lahore
(Nov. 01, 2014  3:34 PM)Cup Wrote: Are you coming ? If you are coming then we will meet at the entrance I will be wearing a black T-shirt and blue Jeans and also I will have a blue bag on my back .

Did he make it? Don't leave me hangin. Its like Beyblade blind date.
(Nov. 05, 2014  1:22 AM)username2130 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2014  3:34 PM)Cup Wrote: Are you coming ? If you are coming then we will meet at the entrance I will be wearing a black T-shirt and blue Jeans and also I will have a blue bag on my back .

Did he make it? Don't leave me hangin. Its like Beyblade blind date.
He has never seen my face thats why i am telling him my getover
hey hey heyyy !!!! guys whats about the practise tournament ?????
The sun raider : How many friends are you coming with ??? ....
DATE CHANGED
sory bladers but there is a problem for me to come on 14 november

sory ! sory sory !!!!!!!!!!!
(Oct. 20, 2015  3:58 PM)Leet Wrote: Anyone here?
Really wanna arrange a tourney in Karachi!
I can do Lahore in Decemberish.
(Oct. 20, 2015  9:34 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Hmm... I will try to come, but between 12-22 December.
I will PM you, if I am coming.
And also, I will arrange the tournament, you just come up with a BB-10 Grin
(Oct. 22, 2015  4:41 PM)Leet Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2015  9:34 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:

Um... Problem is BeyStadium's crack under pressure in airplanes so I can't bring mine unfortunately. However, if you're hosting, than the WBO had a deal for $20 BB-10s and you can also use a Super-Control stadium which is relatively cheaper.
Quote:Um... Problem is BeyStadium's crack under pressure in airplanes so I can't bring mine unfortunately.

This doesn't sound right.
Every single BB-10 was manufactured in Japan, and most people from the WBO who actually own a BB-10 are from North America. The easiest way to ship a package from Japan to America is obviously by plane.
(Oct. 22, 2015  9:34 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2015  4:41 PM)Leet Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2015  9:34 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I can do Lahore in Decemberish.

Um... Problem is BeyStadium's crack under pressure in airplanes so I can't bring mine unfortunately. However, if you're hosting, than the WBO had a deal for $20 BB-10s and you can also use a Super-Control stadium which is relatively cheaper.

That will be a great problem, there are no (or very little) BB-10 beystadiums, here is Pakistan. I though I would also buy a beystadium from you!
But, I don't think that anything will happen like "BeyStadium's crack under pressure in airplanes".
As MissingNo. said;

Quote:Every single BB-10 was manufactured in Japan, and most people from the WBO who actually own a BB-10 are from North America. The easiest way to ship a package from Japan to America is obviously by plane.
(Oct. 22, 2015  10:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Quote:Um... Problem is BeyStadium's crack under pressure in airplanes so I can't bring mine unfortunately.

This doesn't sound right.
It happened to my friend who visited Pakistan. He took his stadium with him and there were cracks when he took it out. It's when they're unpackaged that they crack. I can try to bring a packaged one.
Well obviously if you pile an exposed stadium with heavy luggage in the cargo hold of an airplane it's gonna crack lol. Either take it as a carry on so you can watch it, or put in in a hard cover suit case.
(Oct. 24, 2015  8:34 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Well obviously if you pile an exposed stadium with heavy luggage in the cargo hold of an airplane it's gonna crack lol. Either take it as a carry on so you can watch it, or put in in a hard cover suit case.
Lol actually that might have been what happened. I think I'll just package it in a box and take it as a carry-on.
Guys, I am going to make a website for "PAKISTAN BEYBLADE" Anyone wanna help? Smile
(Nov. 04, 2014  8:50 AM)azam Wrote: I have real beyblades please arrange a tournament in lahore

from where did u get original beyblades?I live in Pakistan too but i havent seen any real beyblades.