Karachi Pakistan possible tournament

(Nov. 22, 2013  6:54 PM)The sun raider Wrote: so you can pay 600 rupees to enter a beyblade match
A beyblade tournament. Yes or get a Passport for 1200 rupees which means you get in to all tourneys free for 1 year.
hey I can get 5 to 6 beybladers who can pay 107 rupees now anyone who want to can post here is it fix that in the winter vications we are having a tornument in karachi pakistan
i am a pakistani blader i can arrange 10 participants easily.Infact i am arranging a tournament its thread is on the event proposl.and in wbo 5 annniversarry aranging a tournamen is free.
(Dec. 22, 2013  2:53 PM)The sun raider Wrote: i am a pakistani blader i can arrange 10 participants easily.Infact i am arranging a tournament its thread is on the event proposl.and in wbo 5 annniversarry aranging a tournamen is free.

It will not be free after today ...
so I think for a free tournament we would have to wait till beydays.
I think you could definitely save up five dollars in those months too ...
Well, guys from what I can see is that there arre a lot of bladers in Karachi.Why not gather 8 people by PM, arrange the Venue host one at Beydays.The entry fee will be free.
Hi,
I am arranging a tornument in pakistan karachi just cannot get members every one can save up to 600 rupees it is not a big ammount come on guys if you want to come post here and then I will post our torney in the events proposal
Well, you can PM them.There are a lot a bladers in Karachi.Do you have a legal WBO scantioned stadium ?
yes i have the stadium but the problem is (members)
not now ! I do not have posted in the event proposal yet and having torney in beydays.
my tournament is going to be approved all my friends are coming about 7 anyone else who want to come are welcome.
yes the world best blader is here so come buddy i am commmmiiiinggggggg'/;
i am having a tournament all preparations have been made any one who is willing to come can come just pm me that you want to come.Please
Is this to be an official WBO tournament? If so an event proposal must be placed, along with a list of eight participants.
it's a practise tournament for the official tournament
Well on either case, you're probably going to e wanton to be putting some specifics up such as a location and date and time ect, people would likely PM you more comfortably if you did.
Date:20-oct-2014
venue:North karachi,Minizoo
Well guys I am also from Pakistan, Karachi hey I am also holding a prastise tourney 😃
Date:25 November 2014
Time : 5:00 pm
Venue : mini zoo north Karachi
But there is a problem 'Stadium' I do not have a stadium if any one of you could take any type of stadium. with you it will be good also message me if you want to come .
Find more information at:
www.facebook.com/karachibeyblade