Kamen Rider

(Aug. 30, 2010  3:13 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:05 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: Ramen Rider, I have found your greatest rival:
[Image: 20100622d0acd1ca26144bf.jpg]
RAMEN DOPANT!!!!!

Back on topic:
idk why but Kamen Rider 0oz look like a power ranger....

Serious
what u dont think that that's a good rival????
I approve. Someone write the pilot.

"We are the 2 in one Beyblade Champion! We are...
RAMEN RIDER!"

"Beefu!"
"NOODAAAL!"

"HENSHIN!"

BEEFU...NOODAAAAAL! *Sluuuuurp*
(Aug. 30, 2010  5:55 AM)fragbait Wrote: I approve. Someone write the pilot.

"We are the 2 in one Beyblade Champion! We are...
RAMEN RIDER!"

"Beefu!"
"NOODAAAL!"

"HENSHIN!"

BEEFU...NOODAAAAAL! *Sluuuuurp*
HAHAHA!! OMG THIS MADE ME LOL THE WHOLE NIGHT!!!
also dont forget XTREMEEEEEE BEEFU NOODAL!!
"Now i am 1 with the ramen!!!"
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:39 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: what u dont think that that's a good rival????
No, it looks too weak for HEAVYARMS and I.

It'll probably explode into a million pieces after we stab chopsticks in his eyes, drown him in soup and strangle him with Ramen. :\
Oh god. Prepare to baw a little on W49.
i bawed a lil just by reading wat happened in that episode
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:05 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: Back on topic:

Serious

Power Rangers uses footage from Super Sentai.
Super Sentai and Kamen Rider both air on TV Asashi.
Super Sentai and Kamen Rider make up the Super Hero Time block.
Super Sentai and Kamen Rider are made by the same company.
(Aug. 31, 2010  11:12 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2010  3:05 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: Back on topic:

Serious

Power Rangers uses footage from Super Sentai.
Super Sentai and Kamen Rider both air on TV Asashi.
Super Sentai and Kamen Rider make up the Super Hero Time block.
Super Sentai and Kamen Rider are made by the same company.
i know but i mean the other kamen riders just don't remind me of power rangers like kamen rider 0oz
OOO or pronounced O's or Ozu. There's no zero.

Please, do tell, what Power Ranger does he remind you of?
(Aug. 31, 2010  11:25 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: OOO or pronounced O's or Ozu. There's no zero.

Please, do tell, what Power Ranger does he remind you of?
idk when i see it just reminds me of a power ranger
The Hopper Brothers. ANIKI'S FO' LIFE.

[Image: dcd02-04.jpg]
I watched a few minutes of the first episode of Kiva and thought it was too much like Power Rangers. Is there a series thats not totally retarded?
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:36 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: I watched a few minutes of the first episode of Kiva and thought it was too much like Power Rangers. Is there a series thats not totally retarded?
Speechless

I can not find anything similar about Kiva and Power Rangers other than the fact that they transform and fight monsters.
They are two different things...

Also, if you decide on how good a show is from the first few minutes when there are about 50 episodes for the whole series, you would probably dislike most shows and series'.

BTW, the first few minutes of Kiva only includes a small introduction to the plot and the Opening... :\

Anyway, this is your own opinion, we won't try to convert you to the series or anything...
(Sep. 03, 2010  12:36 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: I watched a few minutes of the first episode of Kiva and thought it was too much like Power Rangers. Is there a series thats not totally retarded?

It's tokusatsu. That's all I can really say.

Also, Kabuto is good to start out with IMO.
Ok thanks guys I used to watch the Kamen Rider that was released on 4KidsTv in North America but idk which series it was.
(Sep. 02, 2010  1:01 AM)Roja Smitsu Wrote: The Hopper Brothers. ANIKI'S FO' LIFE.

I have that belt!
And please tell me your caption is from Big O????

(Sep. 03, 2010  5:48 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Ok thanks guys I used to watch the Kamen Rider that was released on 4KidsTv in North America but idk which series it was.

LOLOL

pfffft Dragon Knight.
But If I were you, I'd start on either Ryuki (Duh),
Or Kabuto.
Kabuto is definitely a good "newcomer" Kamen Rider series. The CGI is definitely more approachable from a younger viewers point of view. And a lot of the characters are really easy to identify with.

Edit: Let me get this straight? You think Kiva is retarded compared to PR and stuff you've seen on 4kids?
You seriously need to broaden your horizons. Start now http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...C4039923BD
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:50 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I have that belt!

Kickhopper belt. HHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGG.
Want in on that baaaaad, yo.

Why. Yes it is.
The Hopper belt is probably the cheapest belt (price wise) out there!
Pretty easy to get a hold of!

Check the avatar, brah! Big O is the best!

Also :
Episode 48 of W/Double is absolutely incredible. They really could of ended the series there. The final episode is really just closure
Dragon Knight wasn't awful IMO. If you remember to seperate it from Ryuki, there's a lot to like. Some of the action sequences that weren't Ryuki were pretty awesome too. I think the trickiest thing about it is that you expect it to follow the same character, even when he loses his deck, but they kept true to the title: It was about Dragon Knight.

My major problem with it is that they just weren't given the budget to do what they wanted, and that the last episode was a clipshow, albeit a well done one.
(Sep. 04, 2010  12:50 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2010  1:01 AM)Roja Smitsu Wrote: The Hopper Brothers. ANIKI'S FO' LIFE.

I have that belt!

(Sep. 03, 2010  5:48 PM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Ok thanks guys I used to watch the Kamen Rider that was released on 4KidsTv in North America but idk which series it was.

LOLOL

pfffft Dragon Knight.
But If I were you, I'd start on either Ryuki (Duh),
Or Kabuto.
Kabuto is definitely a good "newcomer" Kamen Rider series. The CGI is definitely more approachable from a younger viewers point of view. And a lot of the characters are really easy to identify with.

Edit: Let me get this straight? You think Kiva is retarded compared to PR and stuff you've seen on 4kids?
You seriously need to broaden your horizons. Start now http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...C4039923BD

I dont watch 4Kids my bro did and I watched it with him cuz Im a nice bro and I dont appreciate all the carp your giving me.
I just watched the first episode of OOO, and I gotta say... I'm lovin' everything in the show so far!
The OP sounds great and the plot is really good so far.

Dunno why, but I actually felt sorry for Eiji when his underwear for the next day got burnt, or maybe I'm just feeling sorry for his harsh life... Confused
TAKA TORA BATTA
TA TO BA TATOBA TA-TO-BA
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:51 AM)Valentin Wrote: TAKA TORA BATTA
TA TO BA TATOBA TA-TO-BA
It's funny how Eiji thinks this song is weird too, haha.
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:51 AM)Valentin Wrote: TAKA TORA BATTA
TA TO BA TATOBA TA-TO-BA
OOO's is crazy.
Straight up.