Kamen Rider

(Apr. 16, 2011  5:05 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Turtle? So it's "Ko-bu-ra", "Ka-me", and "Wa-ni". Well, since Turtle and Alligator are in the combo, there goes my "desert-themed" theory.

ah..thats it..forgot the japanese word..i know that the turtle part is said as 'kame'
bwaahahha OZU RULES they should make a comp to draw the best ozu combo and get A NEW KAMEN RIDER OZU FACE LOLZ
you shoul suggest that to kamen rider websites..lol...since this is a beyblade sites,idont think such competiotion allowed..i think...
(Apr. 17, 2011  9:01 AM)benjohadi Wrote: you shoul suggest that to kamen rider websites..lol...since this is a beyblade sites,idont think such competiotion allowed..i think...

yup true, ill post on the henshin fourms
anyway..i really want to know whats up with ankh..i watched episode 29..saw the next episode sneak peak..kazali is asking the other ankh(the one with left arm) 'how long are you going to be ankh?'
what is that suppose to mean?is that mean the one with left arm is not the real ankh?
Unless you're sub-specific, Subs for episode 30 should be up pretty soon.
Are they any site where i can stream kamen rider ooo?i used to download from tokusatsu blog spot...but really slow....
Honestly, you're better off downloading straight from the source, since OOOs has been pulled off of YouTube countless times (episodes, at least). If you need the sub groups, I've got two in mind I can PM to you.
(Apr. 17, 2011  2:40 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Honestly, you're better off downloading straight from the source, since OOOs has been pulled off of YouTube countless times (episodes, at least). If you need the sub groups, I've got two in mind I can PM to you.

Yeah...sure...just hit me with pm...
Sorry. I do that becasue this board is mainly a Beyblade website, and I think it'd be rude of me to post sub groups of non-Beyblade-related media on it.
Its ok...can wait to see the story of ankh...are they any manga released for ooo?
Its ok...cant wait for story of ankh...btw...are there any manga released for ooo?
lolz u got it all wrong, kazali was asking righty that lolz, lefty is working with cazali
i wacth it on facebook
yeah soon subs will be up, ill post the story if u want
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:33 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: lolz u got it all wrong, kazali was asking righty that lolz, lefty is working with cazali
i wacth it on facebook

yeah...post it..i want toknow..hahaha
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:55 PM)benjohadi Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  6:33 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: lolz u got it all wrong, kazali was asking righty that lolz, lefty is working with cazali
i wacth it on facebook

lolz the story of ep 30 coming in a bit im waiting for the subs right now
story on ep 30 so far: body ankh has the body but no memories, while righty has no body but has all the memories ( tahts why lefty goes, "where")
in the past , the reoson why the greed were created was because of a king, that king was ozu, there was a greed who was perfectly close to him to, who ooo was going to betray ,ankh
one day he took the cores of all the greed which ankh took and gave to ozu, in return took his cores, ozu now was starting to absorb the power
at this point , he made a powerful barrier which started absorbing all the greed, and turning to that case ( the coffin thing) as ozu turned to stone, all the greeds got in by pulling besides ankh, ankh was just outside the barrier, unfourtunetly he was saying "why" and put his arm accidently in the barrier, taking the arm which is now righty ankh
Thats mean,ooo absorb all the core medal to seal all the greed include ooo himself?ankh is the ooo's right man?
(Apr. 18, 2011  10:15 PM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:55 PM)benjohadi Wrote:
i wacth it on facebook

lolz the story of ep 30 coming in a bit im waiting for the subs right now
story on ep 30 so far: body ankh has the body but no memories, while righty has no body but has all the memories ( tahts why lefty goes, "where")
in the past , the reoson why the greed were created was because of a king, that king was ozu, there was a greed who was perfectly close to him to, who ooo was going to betray ,ankh
one day he took the cores of all the greed which ankh took and gave to ozu, in return took his cores, ozu now was starting to absorb the power
at this point , he made a powerful barrier which started absorbing all the greed, and turning to that case ( the coffin thing) as ozu turned to stone, all the greeds got in by pulling besides ankh, ankh was just outside the barrier, unfourtunetly he was saying "why" and put his arm accidently in the barrier, taking the arm which is now righty ankh

...What? No. There are things in this that I find hard to believe...mostly because of how you worded it.

First off, yes, the first OOOs was a king 800 years ago. The Greeed were made because of OOOs, so that he could obtain their power and...I dunno, rule the world or something. Stuff power-hungry monarchs would do. Yes, Ankh was a Greeed who sided with the OOOs to obtain his own power. To them, it was a bargain deal, a win-win situation.

And yes, OOOs DID betray Ankh. He wanted more power, and because Ankh was also a Greeed, he would further fuel OOOs' desire for power, and who was actually considered an embodiment of desire. (I mean, look what he did. He WRECKED them!) But after acquiring all such power, he couldn't handle it. Sort of a "self-destruction," if you will, that absorbed the Greeed. There wasn't a barrier or anything. That was the manifestation of his power, a physical form of his "desire".

As for Ankh, it wasn't an accident. He wanted to get his cores back, but was too injured by the King to get them back. At that moment, only was arm was caught by OOOs' power and also absorbed, along with Ankh's consciousness and desire. The body was simply an empty shell with no energy and eventually mummified itself.

Basically, these two Ankhs, the body and arm, are the same Ankh. One is simply the arm that holds the consciousness of the original Ankh, and the other is the full body that has the powers of Ankh.
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:28 AM)benjohadi Wrote: Thats mean,ooo absorb all the core medal to seal all the greed include ooo himself?ankh is the ooo's right man?

okay the 800 years ago ozu wanted to make the greeds, so later on use there powers
ankh was his main helper, in the end ankh took the medals and gave to ozu and ozu back stabbed ankh, taking his cores, he absorbed them all, lost control, and all the greed was absorb with him and sealed in a coffin, ankh right arm was sealed as well ( which the righty ankh now)
I get the point now...the greed were sealed bcoz ooo went bersek due to overpower..?like that?
Basically. It wasn't a "I'm gonna seal you" type of thing, but more of a "I can't control it anymore" type of thing.
Ah..i see..but where do dinosour medals come from?
That will be explained in the next sets of episodes.
(Apr. 19, 2011  3:54 PM)benjohadi Wrote: Ah..i see..but where do dinosour medals come from?

in the rumors on henshin fourms
it says maki took them from kougami
are there any specific greed that cuppose to own the dinosaur medal?
Rumor is that the Purple Greeed is named "Giru". ...not much else I know. I don't keep up with rumors.
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:59 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Rumor is that the Purple Greeed is named "Giru". ...not much else I know. I don't keep up with rumors.

you are right, his name is "giru"
this is a new rumor
Ep 31:
- OOO fights Uva with TaJaDol, Uva loses, OOO prepares Giga Scan, black cloud comes out, 5 Purple Cores go into Eiji, eyes turn purple.

Ep 32:
- Nothing happens to Eiji, Yummy appears again.
- Both OOO and Birth fail to defeat, suddenly OOO froze, 3 of the Cores came out of his body, auto transformation into PuToTerra, defeats Yummy with Axe Mode.

Ep 33-34:
- OOO suddenly fights Birth, when he is about to give the final blow, he uses too much energy and de-transforms. OOO returns to normal Eiji.
- Maki has another desire, the Cores surround him and creates a Yummy.
- Giru tries to take over Eiji, the two struggle, Eiji wins, all the Cores come back out, Eiji turns into PuToTerra under his will, defeats Yummy with Bazooka Mode.
- 2 of Cores leave Eiji and enter Maki, as well as the other 5 beside him, his eyes turn purple.