Kamen Rider

TV-Kun scans are here

More stuff
i would like to announce that Zero-One is my favorite rider and everyone should watch it. Can someone recommend me one
Kamen Rider W is getting an anime! Coming Summer 2022!
[Image: QqZCUBgODE0EdFOxbM4BSo7cFDynmRW-BDarSBur...oA=s640-nd]

As well as a new Shin Kamen Rider movie! By the way the W show is called Fuuto Tantei/Fuuto P.I. (Private Investigators) and is a sequel!
[Image: oglynhpcvxq61.png?width=960&crop=smart&a...8ed2588aa8]

1 more thing! Kamen Rider Black Sun Announced! Reboot series of Kamen Rider Black coming Spring 2022!
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: rE1dRgR.jpg][/font]
I wonder what they're going to use as the opening. Definitely want to see how the actual anime will look. Will it be sort of 3D like Ultraman?
(Apr. 11, 2021  1:00 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: I wonder what they're going to use as the opening. Definitely want to see how the actual anime will look. Will it be sort of 3D like Ultraman?

I think it might be 2d, since the key art it. As for the opening, not sure. A part if me thinks they won’t use WBX.
Lol i watched kamen rider when i was younger
Here's how I would do an English Adaption of Kamen Rider, Power Rangers style.
(Apr. 12, 2021  10:47 PM)Instarez Wrote: Here's how I would do an English Adaption of Kamen Rider, Power Rangers style.

There's a YouTuber named ThomasJuJube and he does a series called Rider Potential, where he takes Rider Series and theorizes on how to adapt them for a Western audience.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Q66bvejvAg
Just recently dabbled in DX Kamen Rider toys at least for Decade and Zi-O, and have re-watched both series with awesome time-travelling vibes. Got hyped with Zero-One, but was dampened by Saber (too Sentai-y rather than Kamen Rider-y for my taste; similar to what I felt with Hibiki and Ghost). Hopefully the next Reiwa series goes back to the more gritty Rider style instead of being purely CGI for the fights and stuff (I know it's due to pandemic, but c'mon, Sentai and KR should have separate leanings instead of screwing with the respective viewers).
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Just recently dabbled in DX Kamen Rider toys at least for Decade and Zi-O, and have re-watched both series with awesome time-travelling vibes. Got hyped with Zero-One, but was dampened by Saber (too Sentai-y rather than Kamen Rider-y for my taste; similar to what I felt with Hibiki and Ghost). Hopefully the next Reiwa series goes back to the more gritty Rider style instead of being purely CGI for the fights and stuff (I know it's due to pandemic, but c'mon, Sentai and KR should have separate leanings instead of screwing with the respective viewers).

CGI worlds don’t even show up much anymore, and the story has already gotten pretty serious.
I have heard about it..
Saber loves emotionally torturing it's characters huh.
I am so hyped for the anime I been waiting so long for something like this!
(Apr. 13, 2021  1:15 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  4:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Just recently dabbled in DX Kamen Rider toys at least for Decade and Zi-O, and have re-watched both series with awesome time-travelling vibes. Got hyped with Zero-One, but was dampened by Saber (too Sentai-y rather than Kamen Rider-y for my taste; similar to what I felt with Hibiki and Ghost). Hopefully the next Reiwa series goes back to the more gritty Rider style instead of being purely CGI for the fights and stuff (I know it's due to pandemic, but c'mon, Sentai and KR should have separate leanings instead of screwing with the respective viewers).

CGI worlds don’t even show up much anymore, and the story has already gotten pretty serious.

I actually had to watch a bit of the DX demo from Youtube to kind of understand how they were able to transform, use the Wonder Books, etc before I was really able to appreciate the series (currently at episode 7). Now, with the similar feeling from Zero-One's last few episodes, the pacing felt rushed and kind of lost the charm (just like how my interest in Ghost became non-existent after just 3 or 4 episodes), but I'm trying hard to watch Saber without too much expectations. Of course, it's due to pandemic mainly for the rushed production, but Saber probably would've had a bit more potential in the story department if it wasn't so limited in terms of shooting location and probably number of staff.

Basically, Saber's Henshin forms are similar to OOO where random book combos just say "Wonder Rider" whereas true combos are done with same-colored/natured Books, but can transform with just one Book per Rider. I don't really get why they (both the heroes and villains) had to wait for the Books to announce a summary of each Book opened prior to transformation, but I guess that's how it is for Saber. Probably spoilt myself into viewing some upgraded forms for both the fire and water Riders (from Youtube DX toy demos), but I guess I'll just have to watch until the latest episode to fully grasp the "charm" that Saber has for the current fans.
(Apr. 16, 2021  12:48 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  1:15 PM)Instarez Wrote: CGI worlds don’t even show up much anymore, and the story has already gotten pretty serious.

I actually had to watch a bit of the DX demo from Youtube to kind of understand how they were able to transform, use the Wonder Books, etc before I was really able to appreciate the series (currently at episode 7). Now, with the similar feeling from Zero-One's last few episodes, the pacing felt rushed and kind of lost the charm (just like how my interest in Ghost became non-existent after just 3 or 4 episodes), but I'm trying hard to watch Saber without too much expectations. Of course, it's due to pandemic mainly for the rushed production, but Saber probably would've had a bit more potential in the story department if it wasn't so limited in terms of shooting location and probably number of staff.

Basically, Saber's Henshin forms are similar to OOO where random book combos just say "Wonder Rider" whereas true combos are done with same-colored/natured Books, but can transform with just one Book per Rider. I don't really get why they (both the heroes and villains) had to wait for the Books to announce a summary of each Book opened prior to transformation, but I guess that's how it is for Saber. Probably spoilt myself into viewing some upgraded forms for both the fire and water Riders (from Youtube DX toy demos), but I guess I'll just have to watch until the latest episode to fully grasp the "charm" that Saber has for the current fans.
Main villain saw the world get destroyed and all his friends die like a billion times in doomed timelines, and now he’s trying to seal all the seiken’s so the main world is no longer a doomed timeline. That good enough?

Favorite Openings, not in any particular order.
EXCITE
W-B-X ~W-Boiled Extreme~
REALXEYEZ
SUPRISE-DRIVE
JUST LIVE MORE
My favorite openings are Suprise Drive, Over Quartzer, Excite, REALxEYEZ, and Climax Jump
(Apr. 16, 2021  11:00 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: My favorite openings are Suprise Drive, Over Quartzer, Excite, REALxEYEZ, and Climax Jump

Pls repair my spryzen requim
(Apr. 16, 2021  11:01 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  11:00 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: My favorite openings are Suprise Drive, Over Quartzer, Excite, REALxEYEZ, and Climax Jump

Pls repair my spryzen requim

Haha very funny.
(Apr. 16, 2021  12:53 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  12:48 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: I actually had to watch a bit of the DX demo from Youtube to kind of understand how they were able to transform, use the Wonder Books, etc before I was really able to appreciate the series (currently at episode 7). Now, with the similar feeling from Zero-One's last few episodes, the pacing felt rushed and kind of lost the charm (just like how my interest in Ghost became non-existent after just 3 or 4 episodes), but I'm trying hard to watch Saber without too much expectations. Of course, it's due to pandemic mainly for the rushed production, but Saber probably would've had a bit more potential in the story department if it wasn't so limited in terms of shooting location and probably number of staff.

Main villain saw the world get destroyed and all his friends die like a billion times in doomed timelines, and now he’s trying to seal all the seiken’s so the main world is no longer a doomed timeline. That good enough?

Favorite Openings, not in any particular order.
EXCITE
W-B-X ~W-Boiled Extreme~
REALXEYEZ
SUPRISE-DRIVE
JUST LIVE MORE

Fair enough. 

As for KR songs, the one that hit me best was Supernova, with that one Youtube video that had all Heisei Kamen Rider Henshin compilation from Kuuga to Decade (was around 8 minutes), then a few more updated vids until Zi-O, all with Supernova as one of the awesome songs in them.
If they adapted Kamen Rider here's the names they could do, and the series I think they will do.
Kamen Rider Gaim - Kamen Rider Samurai
Kamen Rider Drive - Kamen Rider Mach
Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - Kamen Rider Xtreme
Kamen Rider Build - Kamen Rider Fusion
Kamen Rider Zero-One - Kamen Rider Zero
Kamen Rider Saber - Kamen Rider Slash

Samurai: Kouta discovers the Sengoku Driver and tries to save his town from Video Game creatures called Inves that have gone Rouge. In the meantime he tries to protect the peace while battling it out with other Kamen Riders to get the Golden Fruit.

Mach: Shinnsoke wanted to be a cop but doesn't have the skills so he settles for being apart of the Special Investigations Division. This causes him to come into contact with the Drive Driver and become Kamen Rider Mach. With this power he and his allies in the Division investigate the truth being the Slowdown events, where time seems to slowdown.

Xtreme: Doctor Emu one day gets his patient ripped out of his arms and chases after him, entering into a special floor of the hospital and a new job. He takes up the task of saving people from the Bugster Virus, however the President Dan and Kiriya are suspicious, and Taiga is a rouge Doctor willing to go to any extremes in order to get his way.

Fusion: The country is split into 3 parts. Due to this tensions rise between each parts and civil wars break out. To protect the peace Sento receives the Build Driver in order to found out the mystery of Pandora's Box, which caused this all to happen in the first place. He goes on a journey not only for that, but to try and remember his forgotten past.

Zero: Failing comedian Aruto ends up inheriting a company called Hidan Intelligence. there he gets launched into a world where he has complete control over AI lifeforms called Humagears that live with normal people. However they're being hacked, and Aruto has to use the powers of Kamen Rider Zero-One to stop these events.

Saber: In his past, Touma experienced an event where a girl disappeared right before his eyes, and a mysterious man defeated a person in a purple suit. That man gave him Brave Dragon, which leads him to a random location. Suddenly a strange portal appears, transporting hostile monsters form another world there. Brave Dragon called the Swordriver, and Touma is forced to use it to protect everyone. There are also other users, and he joins them to solve the mystery of the portals.
I know W is getting an anime, but which Kamen Rider Series do you want to see as an anime next and why?
(Apr. 17, 2021  10:20 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: I know W is getting an anime, but which Kamen Rider Series do you want to see as an anime next and why?

Decade and Zi-O are no-brainers (looking at 10 to 20 Heisei Riders more or less having cameo appearances). Every Rider from OOO til Drive are also welcome aside from basically having the freedom to change forms more seamlessly, it won't require too much screen angle change every Henshin and would probably have more epic fights. Ryuki and Kabuto would also look cool due to free-for-all fight scenes. Zero-One also has awesome fight scenes that can be more epic in animated form.
(Apr. 18, 2021  4:08 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  10:20 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: I know W is getting an anime, but which Kamen Rider Series do you want to see as an anime next and why?

Decade and Zi-O are no-brainers (looking at 10 to 20 Heisei Riders more or less having cameo appearances). Every Rider from OOO til Drive are also welcome aside from basically having the freedom to change forms more seamlessly, it won't require too much screen angle change every Henshin and would probably have more epic fights. Ryuki and Kabuto would also look cool due to free-for-all fight scenes. Zero-One also has awesome fight scenes that can be more epic in animated form.

Decade and Zi-O would make great anime, but I would make a few more Heisei series anime before I adapt them. Remember, there may be people who are being introduced to Kamen Rider through anime and I wouldn't want Zi-O or Decade to be the first thing they see because they might spoil the other Heisei series. 

Decade is interesting because there was a KR Decade manga and according to the wiki the manga basically goes how the series would've gone had there not been an episode cut, so a Decade anime redo for a full year would be really interesting, especially with the hindsight that Tsukasa would become one of the most popular and recurring characters throughout the franchise.

Build or Ex-Aid. Also I agree, they can’t do Decade and Zi-O first.
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I technically started with Ryuki (which was dubbed in Filipino on TV) but I never got to the end of the series and by the time I was introduced to Decade, I forgot about the plot and stuff. For me, Decade was the gateway towards making you want to watch the previous Rider series for a more in-depth backstory. Of course, there are always new fans who would rather take the Heisei era chronologically, but then again, the anime adaptation should've been from Kuuga in that case, not W.

Just as an aside, I was able to reach the latest Saber episode and I guess it went as dark as Gaim (and maybe Build) for the plot thickening. Removing certain Kamen Rider expectations made the whole series watchable for me, which was somehow refreshing. I was able to appreciate Zero-One from the get-go (whereas there has been quite some hate from the fandom which I wasn't able to comprehend nor sympathize with), so as with some Rider series I skipped due to personal taste, I tried skipping Saber initially. I guess watching DX toyline demos in Youtube gave me the understanding I needed to appreciate the transformations and attacks in the series.