Kamen Rider

(May. 15, 2021  12:50 AM)Instarez Wrote: Breaking news: TV Nihon has gotta a real cease and desist. All of their subs have been removed. Overtime subs is no longer subbing or sharing raws. Heart breaking, I don’t know what idiot spoiled the fun sadly.

I’m...... incredibly lost and confused. I got got into Kamen Rider and Super Sentai, and used those 2 groups to watch the shows. What do I do know? Do I catch it live and then just relive ge experience through screenshots? How do I watch older shows? I’m busy watching Ex-Aid and Kiramager?? I can’t really out my finger on it, but I think I’m just very sad. I just got into the hobby, but my main support is gone, reduced to ashes.

Have you watched the OG and Kuuga yet? Those are available legally, for free on Shout Factory TV Tokushoutsu. Zero-One and Ryuki will be joining the line-up soon.
SpryzenRepair that's nice and all, but there's still like 27 other shows lol
Saber theory, with lots of evidence actually. Not mine, but just sharing it in my own words cause it was really good.
BREAKING: The next series is called Kamen Rider Revice!
[Image: E2KclKIVIAMS7Yo?format=png&name=small]

Every rider series stands for something, but I'm not sure about this one. I think it's a combo of 2 words (since revice isn't one). The first would start with Re, and the second has Vice I think. I think the Vice part stands for Device. So, Redevice. What does Re stand for? Maybe Restart? That would make it Restartdevice. Another tech themed Rider? Previously we had Robots and Gaming. You would do that do to lag or the device crashing. First thing that comes to mind is gaming to be honest, but maybe it's just about Devices in general. Main Rider sells Tech in a Tech shop?
Saber’s final form is called Cross Saber. It has a star theme which was foreshadowed a while ago. It’s cool but could be better. Definitely way better than Realizing Hopper. The emblem on the blade can move up three places, maybe different powers but the appearance is the same. The Seiken is made from all 11 sacred blades, and the form is one Wonder Ride Book that takes up one slot.
Please don't tell me they're actually going to try to pull off a slight recolor, retool, and new toy as a final form.
You move the emblem to new spots for finishers.
-Crimson Dragon Finisher
-Golden Alangina Finisher
-Fantastic Lion Finisher
-King of Arthur Finisher
-"Recommended Book" Finisher(guessing what happens when you use random books that aren't wonder combo)
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I never watched Power Rangers. Does this have any energy/power/magic system?

No

Well that response is highly debatable. Some Rider series do technically have a power, energy system. Look at Kuuga, Blade, and Wizard.
(May. 29, 2021  4:58 PM)SpryzenRepair Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  6:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: No

Well that response is highly debatable. Some Rider series do technically have a power, energy system. Look at Kuuga, Blade, and Wizard.

Overall, I wouldn’t look forward to one in the majority of Rider series.
I wonder if we'll get a book for an extra final form to saber
Just a random thought: what if an Imagin gets a human who's wishing for the end of the world, what would happen? Or if the person wanted to die as the final wish (depressive, suicidal)?
(May. 30, 2021  2:31 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I wonder if we'll get a book for an extra final form to saber

I assume the full final form is a Wonder Combo, but who knows. The Twitter account did say Saber’s next form, not final one.

I hope we get another series like W.

I think i know the meaning of Revice! I think it stands for Revive Device, since it features a device that revives dinosaurs.
(May. 30, 2021  7:55 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  2:31 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I wonder if we'll get a book for an extra final form to saber

I assume the full final form is a Wonder Combo, but who knows. The Twitter account did say Saber’s next form, not final one.

I think i know the meaning of Revice! I think it stands for Revive Device, since it features a device that revives dinosaurs.

Did you get that from the Kamen Rider Wiki Discussions?
(May. 30, 2021  7:55 PM)Instarez Wrote:

I mean we kinda are getting another series like W, it's a sequel to it and I'm not talking about the anime
As long as you have the Seiken you can do a variety of Cross Saber forms with your Wonder Ride Books.

The ones they show are Cross Saber Crimson Dragon, and Brave, Lamp, and Senki.

(May. 31, 2021  2:26 AM)SpryzenRepair Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  7:55 PM)Instarez Wrote: I assume the full final form is a Wonder Combo, but who knows. The Twitter account did say Saber’s next form, not final one.

Did you get that from the Kamen Rider Wiki Discussions?
No?
(May. 31, 2021  1:35 PM)Instarez Wrote: As long as you have the Seiken you can do a variety of Cross Saber forms with your Wonder Ride Books.

The ones they show are Cross Saber Crimson Dragon, and Brave, Lamp, and Senki.

(May. 31, 2021  2:26 AM)SpryzenRepair Wrote: Did you get that from the Kamen Rider Wiki Discussions?
No?

some new images came out 

the official spelling of the form is Xross Saber and the sword is called Haouken Xross Saber

and I did some translating attempts:

translation on the legend rider part

Seiba Batto 5 holy blade pulling power! Showa Haji A Seisei Begins in the showa era and runs through the heisei era! Henshin Kamen makeover! Kamen rider! Justice is in the midst of the day of the heart!

Seihabatto Holy Blade pulling power! Crimson Saber! Release at the end of the galaxy! Flower! Three gorgeous books! Cross Saber Three! Spread up Cosmo! Land once more! Revival Makoto Aiki Hojiku Light Truth Love Hope Space-time is already Rock on! 
Crimson Saber one^

Holy blade pulling power! Wonder! cross! Wonder! Multiply! Two books of super power to increase! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Hybrid saver! Saber! Narcissus and recommended books! Takani Satsuchokaa 
Brave dragon and king of arthur^

Seibabatto B Holy Blade Pulling Power Senki Doradoracon Lion Senki! Ah! Arangina! Sansatsu Special Edition Three Volumes Special Edition! Coaching Saver! The promise of victory that the remarks lead! Merged publication! Kizuna Michihishori Gabeishuhan
brave, lion, and alagina^

Ten swords that intersect with each other! Cross saver! Cross saver! Cross saver! The power of sacred power! Haaken Soseishu Blade King Sword Cross Saver! With the miracle of the stars filling the cross of the split world! Noble power, flame of courage! From winter 
brave dragons^

Xross Saber's Finisher is called Haou Xross Seiretsuzan. Seiretsuzan means Star Slash
Required books for each Xross Saber form
Xross Saber is just Brave Dragon
Crimson Saber is Crimson Dragon
Featuring Saber is a Brave-Lion-Lamp Combo
Hybrid Saber is Dragon Arthur

Each finisher is a reading attack. You slide up the emblem to one of the slots, then slide it back down. The first slot has the powers of Rekka, Nagare, and Ikazuchi. The second has Suzune, Hayate, and Gekido. The third has Kurayami, Noroshi, Saikou, and Kaiji (no Kyomu lmao). Each slot adds on to each other. So the first slot would be Seiken powers, then six for the second, and 10 for the last. The 10 Seiken attack is Touma launching all the Seiken at the opponent.
Since I've already gone over it, all of the info outside of Xross Saber

Happy pride month!
[Image: ae646923764e0f0e44644e07b3181d845d1b6834.gifv]
Xross Saber Official Toy Review

Long jingle but it's a bop so I don't mind.

There actually a really high level of customization. With each slot you press the trigger, and you get one sword. Each trigger press is one sword, until you get all the ones available for that slot. So you don't just get all of them when you slide the emblem up to each slot, you can mix and match. So you can do Gekido and Kurayami for example.

New leak, can't confirm if it's real or fake but it's Revice. Some parts match but overall the color is very different. It seems to mostly fit the description of the secondary rider, with bit from the main rider's description.

He has red eyes with a silver V shape on his forehead, and a silver mouth. The silver V has 2 purple eyes right outside the top of each line. Inside that V is a blue V, and there is some other blue coloring. The rest of the space is filled with black.

His chest plate is silver. The left part of it has a orange flame like formation. The right has a purple symbol. He has a blue lien stretching from the waist to the chest plate. It's blue with a orange outline. Inside is at the top of the line is a V, and the inside is filled with orange/yellow. The sides of his stomach are black.

His shoulder plates are blue with orange outlines. His arms are black and he has blue gloves with a silver wrist. There is an orange edge extending from each wrist.

The belt is light green. There is a small compartment on the right side of his waist. It's blue and the top is silver with an orange outline. The middle of his waist has the belt on it. You can't really see it well, But it seems to be a mix of silver and blue with an orange outline. There is also orange connecting the 2 parts.

There's another Revice leak of concept art and it almost perfectly matches the second rider's description.
First leak confirmed fake. The second one is fishy but no news on it yet. (Not the one from Crane Joe, but the first one from yesterday.)
Phenomenal Episode. The debut was genuinely perfect, the fight was incredible, and the insert song is a bop. 10/10.
Toei online store has leaked the next Kamen Rider Saber spin-off. It will be Kamen Rider Specter x Kamen Rider Blades.
So the new Kamen Rider will be named Revice?