Kamen Rider

(Apr. 18, 2021  9:32 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I technically started with Ryuki (which was dubbed in Filipino on TV) but I never got to the end of the series and by the time I was introduced to Decade, I forgot about the plot and stuff. For me, Decade was the gateway towards making you want to watch the previous Rider series for a more in-depth backstory. Of course, there are always new fans who would rather take the Heisei era chronologically, but then again, the anime adaptation should've been from Kuuga in that case, not W.

Just as an aside, I was able to reach the latest Saber episode and I guess it went as dark as Gaim (and maybe Build) for the plot thickening. Removing certain Kamen Rider expectations made the whole series watchable for me, which was somehow refreshing. I was able to appreciate Zero-One from the get-go (whereas there has been quite some hate from the fandom which I wasn't able to comprehend nor sympathize with), so as with some Rider series I skipped due to personal taste, I tried skipping Saber initially. I guess watching DX toyline demos in Youtube gave me the understanding I needed to appreciate the transformations and attacks in the series.

You don’t have to watch it but skipping it all cause the first arc is kinda dumb cause it’s not the real experience of the overall show.
After going through the wiki I've listed down every genre Kamen Rider has done, they don't re-use any (except Time but that's anniversary exclusive) so I can look at these and guess what could be next, something that they haven't done. I'm personally thinking it's gonna be Thieves or pirates. So, I thought up gimmicks for each.

PIRATES
Lass Driver:
It's a Belt with two swords facing away form each other. There is a skull like shape in the middle with a pirate head. You insert your treasure in the middle slight, slightly raised forward in front of the cosmetics. You then Go to the right corner and the press trigger, resembling a guns. The swords cross, and together with the "skull" for a Logo resembling one belonging to a Pirate. For Special Moves, finishers, and summoning weapons, you do your Treasure's gimmick and then press the trigger.

Treasure:
Treasure can be various things, depending on the rider. They all are about the same general shape, to fit into the Lass Drivers slot. Every one has a special gimmick. The main one is a piece of Gold, simply with a button. With the Gold you press the button x many times, and then press the trigger to do the special ability. By the way, they are all see through so you can see the cosmetics behind them.

THIEVES
Mask Driver:
Similar to the one in Drive, it's a combination between a Belt and wrist Cosmetic. The Driver is a tube. You open up the lid, and then place the Sacred Object in. There will be a corresponding action inside the tube. Afterwards you have a band on your hand with something resembling a card. you lower it over the Driver and a corresponding transformation will happen too the card. Then you press the button on the band and the Henshin happens. For the base one it's a Diamond. You place it in the tube and then it lights up with lasers everywhere, resembling a stereotypical defense used for Jewels in museums seen in media. The card is a forged key card. In folds and a blade pops out, making a knife.

Sacred Object:
For most at the start it doesn't have any major use besides placing it in the tube. For a power up I imagine it's a cube and the tube on the Driver has a bunch of small ones connecting too it. When the cube it placed in the smaller tubes fires smoke into the main tube, and the cube pops open. Each small tube has a valve on it, so you can twist that and more smoke will come out on a single one for a weapon, other form, etc.
Predictions for the end of Saber
Wow! There is actually a thread for Kamen Rider! We actually love Beyblades and Kamen Rider but there is no Kamen Rider show and products in our country so we decided to just focus on Beyblades in our channel. Hopefully we can get Kamen Rider show again or even in Netflix!

[Image: kamen.jpg]
Tategami Hyoujou Senki!

I just realized....if this year is the 50th anniversary year (it is) does that mean the next series, which starts this year, will be an anniversary season?

Well, here's my idea

Personally I would prefer an Ex-Aid like series though.

Now that I think about it I would prefer some nods at old Kamen Rider series, but not a full on anniversary season. So scrap that idea.
Ranking Neo Heisei songs
1. EXCITE
2. Over Quartzer
3. SUPRISE-DRIVE
4. JUST LIVE MORE
5. WBX
6. Anything Goes!
7. We Think, Therefore We Are
8. Be The One
9. Life is SHOW TIME
10. Switch On!
Wow Warera Omou Yue Ni, Warera Ari ranks that low?

Faiz got released by Toku HD...the guys that did Honshin in Agito. Orphnoch? They subbed it as Olfenok. Also Olnofelk as well. Toei really needs to give everything to Shout Factory man.
Man I used to loved kamen rider, the last one I saw was probably gaim(might spelled it wrong)the fruit kamen rider
Saber will probably have 44 episodes, because there are 11 volumes of blu-ray releases planned for saber and each volume has 4 episodes. I've been enjoying Saber, so it sucks that it's probably ending really soon.

Anyways, here are my  predictions for 33.
I remember kamen rider dragon knight and old series
Photos are circulating of Master Logos Kamen Rider form. We have the mask, it’s a Jaou Dragon recolor but looks really good. A rumour for his Rider name is Kamen Rider Solomon.

Supposed TV-Kun contents
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:49 PM)Instarez Wrote: Photos are circulating of Master Logos Kamen Rider form. We have the mask, it’s a Jaou Dragon recolor but looks really good. A rumour for his Rider name is Kamen Rider Solomon.

Supposed TV-Kun contents

Hope that's true as well, so I will also have a Kamen Rider name too aside from a Beyblade lol

Master Logos doesn't seem powerful nor great enough to be considered "Master" tho. And Blades' new upgrade looked a bit more ridiculous than Primitive and Emotional Dragon imo. Still nice to see a secondary Rider getting upgrades to match the main.
Saber crossover form. He gets a Ghost style hoodie.
[Image: E0V855hXoAATtdo?format=jpg&name=medium]
New spinoff called TTFC Direct Theater: Kamen Rider Saber

Episodes are called acts, the first one is Act 1: Saber And Parting the Mist In Your Heart, To Be As You Are
Rumor for the next series, take with a big grain of salt
More rumors, take with a grain of salt again.
I have a theory about Saber's final form.
Don't get me wrong it would be better to have it widely available everywhere, but to see people complain about Kamen Rider only being in Japan, the US, and Canada when it's in various other countries is kind of hilarious. Again it's not super widely available, but would it hurt to do some research? Black was rerunning in Indonesia from 2004 to 2020. Korea has various dubs, Kabuto and Build as an example. Dragon Knight is available for Spanish speakers (there's a lot more I won't include for times sake).... got to be willful ignorance at this point. It could be a lot better, but YES, Kamen Rider is available around the world. Pretending it's not is just lying.
(May. 11, 2021  8:16 PM)Instarez Wrote: Don't get me wrong it would be better to have it widely available everywhere, but to see people complain about Kamen Rider only being in Japan, the US, and Canada when it's in various other countries is kind of hilarious. Again it's not super widely available, but would it hurt to do some research? Black was rerunning in Indonesia from 2004 to 2020. Korea has various dubs, Kabuto and Build as an example. Dragon Knight is available for Spanish speakers (there's a lot more I won't include for times sake).... got to be willful ignorance at this point. It could be a lot better, but YES, Kamen Rider is available around the world. Pretending it's not is just lying.

A few KR series just officially subbed or dubbed in spanish last month so it is definitely around the world
(May. 11, 2021  8:39 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  8:16 PM)Instarez Wrote: Don't get me wrong it would be better to have it widely available everywhere, but to see people complain about Kamen Rider only being in Japan, the US, and Canada when it's in various other countries is kind of hilarious. Again it's not super widely available, but would it hurt to do some research? Black was rerunning in Indonesia from 2004 to 2020. Korea has various dubs, Kabuto and Build as an example. Dragon Knight is available for Spanish speakers (there's a lot more I won't include for times sake).... got to be willful ignorance at this point. It could be a lot better, but YES, Kamen Rider is available around the world. Pretending it's not is just lying.

A few KR series just officially subbed or dubbed in spanish last month so it is definitely around the world

Exactly my point. Spanish has a good chunk, probably one of the countries outside of Asia and USA with the most seasons legally available.
I know this isn't a super sentai chat but saber and zenkaiger are most likely getting a crossover:

[Image: MqV1jKT.jpg]
Breaking news: TV Nihon has gotta a real cease and desist. All of their subs have been removed. Overtime subs is no longer subbing or sharing raws. Heart breaking, I don’t know what idiot spoiled the fun sadly.

I’m...... incredibly lost and confused. I got got into Kamen Rider and Super Sentai, and used those 2 groups to watch the shows. What do I do know? Do I catch it live and then just relive ge experience through screenshots? How do I watch older shows? I’m busy watching Ex-Aid and Kiramager?? I can’t really out my finger on it, but I think I’m just very sad. I just got into the hobby, but my main support is gone, reduced to ashes.