KaiDeck (Chap 10 added)

I'll fix it. Also, did you guys check out the site? This game is pretty cool IMO
(Jul. 28, 2012  4:09 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Your signature is way too big.

Isn't that a bit off topic to the thread? You should've PMed him about that.

fixed. Also, Kai8000, Tired I know a terriermon quote when I see one. You, you know what, just, I should just Momentai. Smile
Ok then, Also, I checked out the site! =D How/when will people be able to order the cards?
Well, as of now, The cas are quickly being mass produced in china, So I will have to wait for my large shipment to arrive before I can sell them to my local toys r us, who will then post the cards on the site... jk XD As of now, MasterBlader-x is quickly drawing the cards, followed by hiopying and laminating. There's still another 200 cards or so he needs to draw, so It may take a while. However, You CAN post some Ideas for cards on the cards area and you can REPRESENT by spreading the word YO. LOL, just keep in touch while we work our magic. Again, any ideas can be posted on the cards area of the site. Glad You like The game! Stupid
Why not just make copies of each card and print them out it would be easier
We will, but MasterBlader-x is starting by drawing the orignals. After he copies them, he's going to laminate it.
That's what i'm doing but what he is trying to say is that i have to draw 200 other cards and copy all of those 200 cards and laminate all of those 200 cards. You follow?
I think I get what your saying, MBX. I just think it's better if the cards are laminated
Now we have a top 10 KaiMaster list, so when we send off cards start battling everyone you know so you can become the number 1 KaiMaster.
And yes you are able to order free cards for your friends too!
On one condition: ONLY ONE PACK/DECK EVERY 3 DAYS!(You may order again on day 3) BE CAREFUL! I KNOW WHO YOU IS!!!jk i'm not like that
Ok, I might give you some ideas, if one of you could maybe PM me the format I could help think of ideas for you.
About the one pack every 3 days, I think we might change it to 2 packs every 3 days. Also, there isn't really a format for ideas. Just give it a name for any kind, a type for all except building cards, an effect for building cards, and a description of what it looks like if it's a Monter ID card. Like this:
Monster ID card: Blazar(Two headed bird), Fire
Attack card: Ice blades, ice
Base card:Large Marsh, water
Building card: Court of truth- Opponent must show you any attack cards in their hand when this card is activated
Get it? Just post on the card list tab
Hmm, seems simple enough, mind if I PM it to you? =D
Go ahead. Just PM any ideas you got and I'll see what we can do. Cool
Got it, glad to help =D
We're almost to 500 views! Keep it up guys!Wink
We just need 2 more views! wan do it!
Oh yeah guys we made it!!! Ijust wanna say thanks for your support.
Nice story. but zendo is only a year younger than kaji. He just looks younger than he is. Tongue_out
On the site? soon enough. Here? probably never. the is still being worked on, but things will be running smoohly and the list will be up
Cool Dude, you must know because I complimented you today.Tongue_out_wink