Jurassic World

well, I like this game and I wanted to create a thread for it

I dont play it since my phone does not have a lot of space, but I heard you now can have fricking BOSSES!
are they more powerful than a Legendary + and Legendary VIP?
(this is on the games forum cause initially was a jurassic world the game thread)
My indoraptors have been very patient for the last 3 years
(Dec. 16, 2020  4:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My indoraptors have been very patient for the last 3 years

bruh, they are super strong
I am till now waiting for compsognathus
we fricking get a boss but we dont get this guy
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  4:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My indoraptors have been very patient for the last 3 years

bruh, they are super strong

My phone got taken away from me 3 years ago Unhappy
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: bruh, they are super strong

mine some months but I use my fathers

(Dec. 16, 2020  5:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:10 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: bruh, they are super strong

you can use playstore if u have a more recent chromebook and download it in your chromebook
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My phone got taken away from me 3 years ago Unhappy
mine some months but I use my fathers

(Dec. 16, 2020  5:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My phone got taken away from me 3 years ago Unhappy

you can use playstore if u have a more recent chromebook and download it in your chromebook

I don’t have chrome book
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  5:16 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: mine some months but I use my fathers

I don’t have chrome book

oof
I have played it before. Jurassic world evolution
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:36 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I have played it before. Jurassic world evolution

Jurassic World evolution is a different game
what about the one where is like mobile. or the one where you let the dinosaurs roam and fight each other
(Dec. 17, 2020  1:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: what about the one where is like mobile. or the one where you let the dinosaurs roam and fight each other

roam?
they are usually in jails
nope. in evolution they roam and fight
(Dec. 17, 2020  10:16 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: nope. in evolution they roam and fight

wait jurassic wolrd evolution is in cellphone?
I thought it was pc only!
I was talking about jurassic world the game where they are in jails just like jurassic park builder (closed march of this year sadly)
but they also fight
no it is on xbox
(Dec. 17, 2020  10:26 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no it is on xbox

oh
yeah it is boring since you can't control them
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:53 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah it is boring since you can't control them

I forgot the name of this guy but he do dinosaur king skins and put them to battle
lemme search him
if you wanna watch the videos look up the gaming beaver
(Dec. 18, 2020  3:53 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah it is boring since you can't control them

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVBm21J...Z4WtWDSISw
here is the guy
he is nice I like him, he plays jurassic world evolution and jurassic world  the  game

(Dec. 18, 2020  3:56 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: if you wanna watch the videos look up the gaming beaver

I know him, he also does rise of berk which is a game I like a lot too
he is funny to lmao
here are some references to the jurassic park/world franchise on jurassic world: the game
1 the Jurassic park builder (You can see where you usually started the game Jurassic park builder, even with the meat and leaf harbor)
2 Isla Sorna buldings (I could not recognize, but I am 90% sure they appeard in Jp 2 and 3
3 aviary (the place where the one of the two species of pteranodon where, one was free and the other in the aviary, it appeared in JP 3)
4Crashed airplane from Jp 3
5Volcano from jurassic world 2 (It was there since the beginning and we didnt even expected that it would erupt in a movie)
6one of the event battle stages is in the visitor center from jurassic park (but also appeared in Jw)
7Parasaurolophus gen 2 is a refernce for the parasaurolophus from jurassic world camp creatceus
8 the feeding animation for the mosasaurus makes a reference of the Jw movie where they fed him a shark and he jumped from the water to get it

for now thats it
HEy everyone that likes jurassic world
Have yall seen that triceratops gen 2 is coming to Jurassic world the game?
like, there are so many gen 2
and they are all legendary
I just wished they added more rare or common dinos