Moi entrer! (Enter me o.o )
Enter me you kind, kind sirs XD
Swear down.
I like Giveaways Grin
I want that set
enter me please
I'm in
Enter me!! xD
Enter me pleaseSmile. Hope i win i realy whant a Zero G bey.
:Notices the passport face:
Sorry! I should have mentioned it earlier, the tourney (Back to the Bey-sics) where I brought the passport hasn't been tottaly processed yet, so I don't have the face. But I do have a passport, so do I get to enter?
I'm in.
Please enter me!
Someone just informed me that there is going to be a leap second on June 30th, so the deadline has been extended to June 30th, 2012, 11:59:60PM EST.

lol
For the people who attended 'Back to the Bey-sics' and haven't yet received the passport face: We have been reimbursed all $60 collected and I have to buy prizes from that amount. Kei said that he would give passport faces only after I show him the receipts/transaction IDs of the purchases. However, my parents said that I cannot buy anything till last week of June(which happens to be now). So, by tomorrow or day after I'll try my best to have all the prizes purchased and the recipts/Transaction IDs sent to Kei.

Right now, the only thing I can do is: If by any chance I win the set, I'll give away its contents to those participants who were unable to enter because of the delay I caused.

Sorry for making it so late Unhappy.
Please enter me!
Yo. Im in!
I'd appreciate being entered. Alright, another person! You all now have about a 250 to 1 chance!
I'm in this to win this so count me in. Thanks a lot
i will win because i have the heart of the cards
lol wrong show
but anyways enter me please
Enter Me...i had bought the bladers passport during Beydays 2012 Tourney 'Back to the Bey-sics'... Smile
(Jun. 29, 2012  12:35 AM)N0body Wrote: For the people who attended 'Back to the Bey-sics' and haven't yet received the passport face: We have been reimbursed all $60 collected and I have to buy prizes from that amount. Kei said that he would give passport faces only after I show him the receipts/transaction IDs of the purchases. However, my parents said that I cannot buy anything till last week of June(which happens to be now). So, by tomorrow or day after I'll try my best to have all the prizes purchased and the recipts/Transaction IDs sent to Kei.

Right now, the only thing I can do is: If by any chance I win the set, I'll give away its contents to those participants who were unable to enter because of the delay I caused.

Sorry for making it so late Unhappy.
Its alright...though i read this post after i entered...hope the approval is done as early as possible... Smile