July 2011 Giveaway: BB-114 Vari Ares D:D - Passport Holders Only

It will be either RBV8 or Strongest Blader Set (I think there would be a bigger chance for RBV8), since the giveaways are what is released that month.
Melbourne is clearly the best city in the World Smug

Nice work tehfez, blah and Dan. Two UniquE members won as well Smile
what about the mercury anubis contest
Congrats to all 3.
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:23 AM)Tobio Oike Wrote: what about the mercury anubis contest

What are you talking about ... ?
LOL, anyways congrats to Blah, Dan, and tehfez! They got a top tier wheel on thier hands soon!
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:30 PM)® Wrote: LOL, anyways congrats to Blah, Dan, and tehfez! They got a top tier wheel on thier hands soon!
VariAres is not top tier...

Kai-V I think he is talking about that competition with Mercury Anubis that happened ages ago.

Congrats to the winners , have fun with your beys Wink
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:33 PM)RustyXD Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  12:30 PM)® Wrote: LOL, anyways congrats to Blah, Dan, and tehfez! They got a top tier wheel on thier hands soon!

Well, a decent wheel to be exact Tongue_out
Hah, two Melbourne bladers again ! Congratulations guys Smile
Oh yes it is.

(Aug. 04, 2011  12:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2011  11:23 AM)Tobio Oike Wrote: what about the mercury anubis contest

What are you talking about ... ?
He's talking about "Adventure for Anubis", a joke speculation a few users had about the next campaign.
(Aug. 04, 2011  7:09 AM)blah Wrote: Awesome !

I'd like a Face Booster Purple please. [:

blah opens his Face Booster PURPLE [Image: FaceBoosterIconPurple.png] and receives ... Byxis [Image: ByxisFace.png]!
(Aug. 04, 2011  3:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
Oh yes it is.

Well it doesn't seem to be on the top tier list , yet anyway Tongue_out

Oh and you guys in Melbourne , winning all the giveaways , pshh Sydney is still better Tongue_out
Tongue_out Congrats Blah Dan and tehfez Grin Hope u guys enjoy your new Variares
VariAres won't disappoint you guys, it hasn't don't that to me. I love mine.

Hah, anyways congrats!
I have received information from both blah and Dan. As soon as tehfez contacts me, and after typhoon Muifa passes over, I will be able to ship the prizes.
well, i didn't win, that means i either win the next tournament (as in first) or spend the $30 to buy it. all these Melbourne wins, i must win something soon, im in Melbourne, i even entered my brother into this just to have a bit more chance. oh well, it's all about luck. congrats to blah, dan and tehfez for winning. now just to wait for the next giveaway and hope i win that.
WOW cant believe i won o.O so happy at the moment =DDD

EDIT
I think ill get a face booster YELLOW since i ate a banana today.

Thanks you guys once again for running these awesome contests!

=]
(Aug. 07, 2011  8:42 AM)tehfez Wrote: WOW cant believe i won o.O so happy at the moment =DDD

EDIT
I think ill get a face booster YELLOW since i ate a banana today.

Thanks you guys once again for running these awesome contests!

=]

You open up your Face Booster YELLOW [Image: FaceBoosterIconYellow.png] to find...

[Image: GiraffeFace.png]
Giraffe, Congratulations!
Wow am i late. Congrats! Enjoy the epic VARI ARES! Hope it makes the flame in your beyheart keep on flaming!
This is a little late, but a more deserving set of winners I have never seen. Congratulations all of you Cute