Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

(Oct. 02, 2020  2:49 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:48 AM)kai edits Wrote: Ok who is better dio part 1 or part 3?

I like part 1 better personally
I reject my humanity JoJo
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:48 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2020  2:47 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You can say a joke without it being funny. That it was you did. But as I said before, lets end this conversation.

Ok who is better dio part 1 or part 3?

Part 3 for one reason
Do Jojo character hair colors fluctuate/not Canon? I think I was told that awhile ago but Im not too sure — if so, I find that interesting how we can literally switch colors whenever
(Oct. 04, 2020  11:54 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Do Jojo character hair colors fluctuate/not Canon? I think I was told that awhile ago but Im not too sure — if so, I find that interesting how we can literally switch colors whenever

Do you mean the color palette changes?
(Oct. 04, 2020  11:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2020  11:54 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Do Jojo character hair colors fluctuate/not Canon? I think I was told that awhile ago but Im not too sure — if so, I find that interesting how we can literally switch colors whenever

Do you mean the color palette changes?

yeah Sab if you mean color palette changes, it just randomly happens as a stylistic choice.
Yep, exactly what I mean. Colors just go wild
(Oct. 05, 2020  12:08 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Yep, exactly what I mean. Colors just go wild
It usually happens during the fights. I think it is used more in later parts.
Araki said that any color that fit on any character can be their canon color i heard this from a interview I could prase it wrong tho
I love JoJo's Bizarre Adventure! Check our Star Platinum The World Beyblade Combo!
Subscribe to our channel for more Beyblade videos! We also do Monthly Beyblade Giveaway to be shipped internationally!
Our September Giveaway prizes are World Spriggan and 6pcs B-170 Random Booster Vol. 21! Before that Superking Triple Booster Set!
FATHER VS SON #2! Rage Diabolos Xtreme' 3A VS Curse Satan Quick' 2S
Ah yes, because the average shonen characters is way weaker than the average JoJo one
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 6iICeNx.jpg][/font]
Why in almost every 60's /70's greatest hit rock songs have at least one Jojo comment?
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:30 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Why in almost every 60's /70's  greatest hit rock songs have at least one Jojo comment?

IF something like Mario had musical references as a core point of it, people would go see the music. A Lot of them, cause its popular. Now replace Mario with JoJo.
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ah yes, because the average shonen characters is way weaker than the average JoJo one
[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: 6iICeNx.jpg][/font]

Cough Cough Bleach Cough Coug
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:30 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Why in almost every 60's /70's  greatest hit rock songs have at least one Jojo comment?

IF something like Mario had musical references as a core point of it, people would go see the music. A Lot of them, cause its popular. Now replace Mario with JoJo.
Oh I understand. But in Jojo it's just a name reference or there's at least something related to the song? And there's a reference to Johnny B.Goode?

(Oct. 09, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ah yes, because the average shonen characters is way weaker than the average JoJo one

Cough Cough Bleach Cough Coug
Bleach is a rip off Yu yu hakusho, even the series' flow were copied
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: IF something like Mario had musical references as a core point of it, people would go see the music. A Lot of them, cause its popular. Now replace Mario with JoJo.
Oh I understand. But in Jojo it's just a name reference or there's at least something related to the song? And there's a reference to Johnny B.Goode?

(Oct. 09, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Cough Cough Bleach Cough Coug

It’s pretty different. Watch the show it’s pretty good.
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Oh I understand. But in Jojo it's just a name reference or there's at least something related to the song? And there's a reference to Johnny B.Goode?

It’s pretty different. Watch the show it’s pretty good.
Which one Jojo or bleach, bleach I watched until the start of arrancar arc
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:31 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: IF something like Mario had musical references as a core point of it, people would go see the music. A Lot of them, cause its popular. Now replace Mario with JoJo.

Jojo is filled with song references because the creator is a huge music fan. Characters to Stands reference songs and names of artists. Even the credits use real-world songs

Afaik, its kinda a meme to find a music reference in Jojo, and then find the YouTube video and swarm the comments with Jojo references
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:33 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Oh I understand. But in Jojo it's just a name reference or there's at least something related to the song? And there's a reference to Johnny B.Goode?

Jojo is filled with song references because the creator is a huge music fan. Characters to Stands reference songs and names of artists. Even the credits use real-world songs

Afaik, its kinda a meme to find a music reference in Jojo, and then find the YouTube video and swarm the comments with Jojo references

It used to be a meme, but then people stopped. However, the obnoxious fans keep doing it.
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

But there's any relation between the character and the music? Like backstory, attacks anything?
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:16 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Jojo is filled with song references because the creator is a huge music fan. Characters to Stands reference songs and names of artists. Even the credits use real-world songs

But there's any relation between the character and the music? Like backstory, attacks anything?

Usually now a days people will say stuff Like Bites Za Dusto in the Killer Queen comment section. Most people don't just spam. Speaking on Killer Queen, its insane how many thing he took from the song to make Kira, one of the greatest villains I've ever seen.
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:03 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2020  11:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s pretty different. Watch the show it’s pretty good.
Which one Jojo or bleach, bleach I watched until the start of arrancar arc

I personally prefer Bleach, but you might want to use a filler list (it has lots of filler). Jojo’s isn’t a good show to get into the shounen genre so you should watch classics like Naruto, Yu Yu, Bleach, DB, etc.
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:03 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Which one Jojo or bleach, bleach I watched until the start of arrancar arc

I personally prefer Bleach, but you might want to use a filler list (it has lots of filler). Jojo’s isn’t a good show to get into the shounen genre so you should watch classics like Naruto, Yu Yu, Bleach, DB, etc.

JJBA was actually my first “real” anime if you don’t count Pokémon or Beyblade Burst.
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  1:03 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: Which one Jojo or bleach, bleach I watched until the start of arrancar arc

I'll give a try to Jojo, which part should I watch?
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:31 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I personally prefer Bleach, but you might want to use a filler list (it has lots of filler). Jojo’s isn’t a good show to get into the shounen genre so you should watch classics like Naruto, Yu Yu, Bleach, DB, etc.

JJBA was actually my first “real” anime if you don’t count Pokémon or Beyblade Burst.

The problem is that people tend to set they’re standards for anime too high after watching Jojo’s the first time.

(Oct. 10, 2020  2:31 AM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  2:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I personally prefer Bleach, but you might want to use a filler list (it has lots of filler). Jojo’s isn’t a good show to get into the shounen genre so you should watch classics like Naruto, Yu Yu, Bleach, DB, etc.
I'll give a try to Jojo, which part should I watch?

Part 1. It may drag, but you have to watch each part in order to make sense of the show
Yeah, I advise Part 1. Im new to Jojo as well but finishing Part 1, I say its a good start for the later events in the series. The beginning (and I mean the VERY beginning) might be unassuming at first, but soon enough the audience will see why its called a “bizarre adventure.” I heard from friends that Part 3 is where the very interesting stuff starts to happen, idk