Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

(Sep. 29, 2020  3:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: Will Joseph joestar be in this part?

No no, this is Jolyne’s part. Currently the only female protagonist in JoJo.

The part is gonna be ok. I miss joesph joestar oh my god oh sh
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: Will Joseph joestar be in this part?

No no, this is Jolyne’s part. Currently the only female protagonist in JoJo.

Stone ocean has the best and most emotional ending and I think that anyone who has read it would agree

(Sep. 29, 2020  3:34 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:32 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: No no, this is Jolyne’s part. Currently the only female protagonist in JoJo.

The part is gonna be ok. I miss joesph joestar oh my god oh sh

Wait till you see the ending. You’ll be just Assad as when your fav dies
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:28 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Now this is interesting. Like other people have said, I hope this is the announcement of a Stone Ocean anime since I’ve been waiting for this for awhile. It’ll be a year by the time this announcement arrives.
Will Joseph joestar be in this part?
iirc i think Joseph was still alive in this part, he was never seen though but i think Jotaro mentioned him tho
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:28 AM)kai edits Wrote: Will Joseph joestar be in this part?
iirc i think Joseph was still alive in this part, he was never seen though but i think Jotaro mentioned him tho

I don’t think so as he would be around the age of 100. Most people live till 80
(Sep. 29, 2020  4:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: [Image: image0.jpg] this could indicate JJBA part 6
Source->
https://mobile.twitter.com/jojo_wiki/sta...1833591809

Yes, we see a GE on the animation, which could indicate end of the dub. It could also be Purple Haze Feedback which was an all time favorite of mine
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:28 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Now this is interesting. Like other people have said, I hope this is the announcement of a Stone Ocean anime since I’ve been waiting for this for awhile. It’ll be a year by the time this announcement arrives.
Will Joseph joestar be in this part?

No but, but Jotaro is present
By accident I touch my water and it exploded does that mean I have killer queen?
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: By accident I touch my water and it exploded does that mean I have killer queen?
No that's mean you have sodium
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:13 PM)kai edits Wrote: By accident I touch my water and it exploded does that mean I have killer queen?
No that's mean you have sodium

I said killer queen bites za dusto that's why it exploded
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:42 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:20 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: No that's mean you have sodium

I said killer queen bites za dusto that's why it exploded

Killer sodium:bites Za NA

This might be a Purple Haze Feedback OVA, the story we all wanted on Fugo. It could also be a new Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan OVA episode (amother really good story)
(Sep. 29, 2020  1:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  12:42 PM)kai edits Wrote: I said killer queen bites za dusto that's why it exploded

Killer sodium:bites Za NA

This might be a Purple Haze Feedback OVA, the story we all wanted on Fugo. It could also be a new Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan OVA episode (amother really good story)
Killer queen za warudo
Killer queen bites za dusto
(Sep. 29, 2020  3:04 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  1:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Killer sodium:bites Za NA

Killer queen za warudo
Killer queen bites za dusto

Oi JOSUKEEE I ERASED MY HEAD WITH ZA HANDOOO AND I NEED YOU TO FIX IT.
Yo guys, i found an article that hints at the animes return

The Article
(Sep. 29, 2020  4:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yo guys, i found an article that hints at the animes return

The Article

I find it more likely for more OVA’s like the popular Purple Haze Feedback.
(Sep. 29, 2020  4:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  4:14 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yo guys, i found an article that hints at the animes return

The Article

I find it more likely for more OVA’s like the popular Purple Haze Feedback.
Honestly, nobody wants OVA's. I liked the OVA's (especially Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan) but they're getting extremely repetitive and Stone Ocean is a lot more important
(Sep. 29, 2020  4:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2020  4:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I find it more likely for more OVA’s like the popular Purple Haze Feedback.
Honestly, nobody wants OVA's. I liked the OVA's (especially Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan) but they're getting extremely repetitive and Stone Ocean is a lot more important

You would really enjoy Purple Haze Feedback and a lot of people want to know what happened to Fugo, this (spoke kishibe rohan) making it very likely to be a new ova
As much as I know Part 6 is more important, I really want a new OVA. Or maybe a Purple Haze Feedback adaption.
I made a mistake please ignore
I think maybe PHF and then SO because it makes sense of the timeline. More evidence of a PHF OVA is that over anime we see GE not SPTW or SF
(Sep. 29, 2020  10:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think maybe PHF and then SO because it makes sense of the timeline. More evidence of a PHF OVA is that over anime we see GE not SPTW or SF

If we’re getting PHF I’m guessing they’ll announce it shortly after the GW dub to not alienate any viewers to the product, but at the same time make sure it comes out quick since we’re expecting SO soon.
Honestly I don't see PHF becoming a OVA since that novel is totally not canon to the story the only thing I could see is another thus spoke kishibe rohan or Stone ocean
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:34 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Honestly I don't see PHF becoming a OVA since that novel is totally not canon to the story the only thing I could see is another thus spoke kishibe rohan or Stone ocean

It’s not canon yet Smile
As I stated before, I started Jojo because I also wanted to understand the memes (the one that got me the most is is an art tutorial that was actually Dio)

Now I understand that Dio is a rickroll, the context behind “is this a Jojo reference?”, and other weird memes I probably saw
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:45 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: As I stated before, I started Jojo because I also wanted to understand the memes (the one that got me the most is is an art tutorial that was actually Dio)

Now I understand that Dio is a rickroll, the context behind “is this a Jojo reference?”, and other weird memes I probably saw

You thought that I quoted you for a reason but it was I Dio