Jojo bizarre Adventure thread

(Oct. 12, 2020  8:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:24 PM)kai edits Wrote: I got banned on a Minecraft server for saying kira's bio. I used killer queen bites ZA dusto to return

Pro tip: Don't be an obnoxious JoJo fan and spam over used memes. Its annoying and makes the community look bad as a whole

Jojokes are fun when they aren’t overused

There is an imposter amongst the Jojo’s can you guess who it is

Top tier Jojo’s meme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3TKgQF_90
Im in the middle of watching Part 2 and heck, Joseph is a cool Jojo. A humorous type of character I can tolerate for the very least. Smokey is also a precious character
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:04 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im in the middle of watching Part 2 and heck, Joseph is a cool Jojo. A humorous type of character I can tolerate for the very least. Smokey is also a precious character

have you got to NIGERUNDAYO SMOKEY!! part yet?
I did. That had me rolling over so hard
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:04 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im in the middle of watching Part 2 and heck, Joseph is a cool Jojo. A humorous type of character I can tolerate for the very least. Smokey is also a precious character

I don’t like the way part 1 ended with the part 2 spoiler, it just ruins the mood. Joseph is the definition of lucky. Joseph makes for a great side main cast character.
Joseph is fine as of now. I dont really have high hopes for him because I value Jonathan a lot more. The fact that hes a class clown type of character and would talk a lot doesnt seem to be very good for a protagonist (or at least, during that time period). Erina was right to beat him with her umbrella. With that aside, I hope that nothing too serious happens to Smokey — that dude better live for a long time and if anything happens, I will scream
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Joseph is fine as of now. I dont really have high hopes for him because I value Jonathan a lot more. The fact that hes a class clown type of character and would talk a lot doesnt seem to be very good for a protagonist (or at least, during that time period). Erina was right to beat him with her umbrella. With that aside, I hope that nothing too serious happens to Smokey — that dude better live for a long time and if anything happens, I will scream

Smokey unfortunately didnt have much of a role in Part 2 once the villains showed up. he did appear in the final episodes of Part 2 tho
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:27 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Joseph is fine as of now. I dont really have high hopes for him because I value Jonathan a lot more. The fact that hes a class clown type of character and would talk a lot doesnt seem to be very good for a protagonist (or at least, during that time period). Erina was right to beat him with her umbrella. With that aside, I hope that nothing too serious happens to Smokey — that dude better live for a long time and if anything happens, I will scream

Jonathan best Jojo no doubt

I have mastered Jojo’s, I know how d4c and king crimson works
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:29 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Jonathan best Jojo no doubt

I have mastered Jojo’s, I know how d4c and king crimson works
One that master jjba can explain those two ability
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:46 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2020  8:24 PM)kai edits Wrote: I got banned on a Minecraft server for saying kira's bio. I used killer queen bites ZA dusto to return

Pro tip: Don't be an obnoxious JoJo fan and spam over used memes. Its annoying and makes the community look bad as a whole
I said it once they banned me lol. Bro I used bites ZA dusto to come back
Give me matchups and I will try to see who would win. I have also seen Bleach, Naruto, and some of DBS so I could do crossover battles to.
Jojolion is coming out of hiatus tomorrow, excited to see if it will conclude
(Oct. 19, 2020  1:39 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Jojolion is coming out of hiatus tomorrow, excited to see if it will conclude
Tbh the new chapter is kinda disappointing since it has lesser page count
Jotaro vs Diavolo: it matters on who activates their ability first. If king crimson activates first it can get behind Jotaro and donut him. If a activates then Diavolo dies as the Ora Ora thing is really strong(this is part 3 at the end which is it’s peak)

Requests anyone?
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Give me matchups and I will try to see who would win. I have also seen Bleach, Naruto, and some of DBS so I could do crossover battles to.
Vegito vs old Joseph
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:48 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  1:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Give me matchups and I will try to see who would win. I have also seen Bleach, Naruto, and some of DBS so I could do crossover battles to.
Vegito vs old Joseph
Vegito easily one shot Joseph only GER can beat DBS level character maybe WonderofU can but idk
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:48 PM)kai edits Wrote:
Vegito vs old Joseph

As NFS said there’s nothing anybody except for maybe GER, SCR, D4C Love Train (maybe), Act 4 (maybe), or killer queen (actually these people would all get speed blitzed so GER, SCR, and maybe D4C Love train).

(Oct. 20, 2020  1:01 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  12:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: Vegito vs old Joseph
Vegito easily one shot Joseph only GER can beat DBS level character maybe WonderofU can but idk

WOU would get speed blitzed
Im not on Giorno’s part yet but I admit that I love his theme
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:42 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not on Giorno’s part yet but I admit that I love his theme

Part 5 is in my top 8 Jojo’s parts. Spoiler for part 5 ahead

Giorno (w/req arrow) vs WOU

WOU wins due to an endless calamity which might cause the arrow to come to him and he uses req or Giorno could end up killing himself by stabbing himself.
Dio is coming back lol and maybe jonathan joestar
(Oct. 31, 2020  3:57 AM)kai edits Wrote: Dio is coming back lol and maybe jonathan joestar

Jonathan already came back in part 3.
The World over Heaven is the strongest anime character prove me wrong.
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: The World over Heaven is the strongest anime character prove me wrong.
Jotaro:"so is the same type of stand of star platinum"
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:08 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2020  7:02 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: The World over Heaven is the strongest anime character prove me wrong.
Jotaro:"so is the same type of stand of star platinum"

Dont forget it also has made in heaven too

Laughs in grandmaster Zeno, also laughs in Latin