Joining back after 4 or so years.

Wow. Things have definitely changed. I remember when i was around 12 or 13 and i was trying to make a combo with Dragoon and Salamander that wasn't ridiculously overpowered. Now i come back and the whole game has changed somewhat. this isn't unwelcome, in fact it's eye opening. the fact that beyblade is still alive and kicking is amazing. I found a couple Shogun Steel/ZeroG parts a couple days back in an old box. I put them back together before thinking that i should test these out. I think they're the stock combos fo salamander and ifrit. idk. anyways i grabbed my knockoff stadium and just went to town. the fact i still find joy in this game really is a rush for me, and i've been collecting since the age of 6. sadly all my good bey's have been lost and my collection is down a couple beys. but it's honestly good to be back.
Welcome back!
WELCOME BACK TO THE BEYBLADE WORLD
(Dec. 07, 2020  7:43 PM)Blitz Battalion Wrote: Wow. Things have definitely changed. I remember when i was around 12 or 13 and i was trying to make a combo with Dragoon and Salamander that wasn't ridiculously overpowered. Now i come back and the whole game has changed somewhat. this isn't unwelcome, in fact it's eye opening. the fact that beyblade is still alive and kicking is amazing. I found a couple Shogun Steel/ZeroG parts a couple days back in an old box. I put them back together before thinking that i should test these out. I think they're the stock combos fo salamander and ifrit. idk. anyways i grabbed my knockoff stadium and just went to town. the fact i still find joy in this game really is a rush for me, and i've been collecting since the age of 6. sadly all my good bey's have been lost and my collection is down a couple beys. but it's honestly good to be back.

Always nice to see a returning fan. Enjoy your stay.