[Japan] Bey Days Tournament Akita-Japan

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash
WBO Bay Days beybalde Tournament Odate, Akita, Japan
WBO ベイデイズ ベイブレード大会 秋田県大館市 日本

May 29th AEON Supercenter
5月29日 エオン スーパーセンター

登録: 12時から12時半まで

Start time to be decided

The Tohouku area has had a real lashing this year! So I decided it's time to uplift everyone's spirits here! Can you think of a better way to uplift everyone's spririts this spring than with the first ever WBO beyblade tournament in Japan! I can't so here we go!

I will post some updates here in this thread as the kids here in Japan cannot speak English.

The tournament will be held on May 29th. The first locaiton will be at Maple Leaf English School, in Odate! .....but!!!

As some of you may have seen on my YouTube I have a Hot Dog company called Canada Dog here in Japan :] We have a truck at the largest mall in our area...The mall wants us to hold the beyblade tournament there! The turn out could be huge!

This will be my first tournament and I am really excited! My son can't wait! He will be creating an account here but he is only 5 so he won't be able to post...maybe I will help him from time to time :]

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

[Image: PIC_0020-300x168.jpg]
This tournament's results have been processed. Let me know if there are any mistakes.
Who won?

And do I see a girl who played? Hell yeah!