[Japan] Bey Days Tournament Akita-Japan

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

WBO Bay Days beybalde Tournament Odate, Akita, Japan
WBO ベイデイズ ベイブレード大会 秋田県大館市 日本

May 29th AEON Supercenter
5月29日 エオン スーパーセンター

登録: 12時から12時半まで

Start time to be decided

The Tohouku area has had a real lashing this year! So I decided it's time to uplift everyone's spirits here! Can you think of a better way to uplift everyone's spririts this spring than with the first ever WBO beyblade tournament in Japan! I can't so here we go!

I will post some updates here in this thread as the kids here in Japan cannot speak English.

The tournament will be held on May 29th. The first locaiton will be at Maple Leaf English School, in Odate! .....but!!!

As some of you may have seen on my YouTube I have a Hot Dog company called Canada Dog here in Japan :] We have a truck at the largest mall in our area...The mall wants us to hold the beyblade tournament there! The turn out could be huge!

This will be my first tournament and I am really excited! My son can't wait! He will be creating an account here but he is only 5 so he won't be able to post...maybe I will help him from time to time :]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Wow. It sounds really great. Big tournaments are a handful tho. I wish you the best of luck with this event! It would be great if you could record the combinations used. It'd be interesting to learn a little about the Japanese metagame.

Good luck.
Damn a HUGE Amount of people there >.> Are we Gonna see Alot of Basalt?
Sounds like fun, I wish you the best of luck.
Sign me up! *Buys a ticket for Japan*

Oh right chicidee

Good luck, hope most of the participates are english speaker
Great job beybladejapan! I'd love to see all the popular sellers on here come and duke it out! Joyful_2
Ha beybladejapan you better promote WBO :p
We might have to open a Japan International Forum :]
(May. 10, 2011  2:43 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Ha beybladejapan you better promote WBO :p
We might have to open a Japan International Forum :]
yay Time to Talk to Japanese people GrinD -find Sellers Tongue_out-
(May. 09, 2011  6:54 PM)RAW Wrote: Sign me up! *Buys a ticket for Japan*

Oh right chicidee

Good luck, hope most of the participates are english speaker
yeah do you know how much Ticket Cost to Get Japan it like Half 1k or more. My GOD!
Well we got the official okay from the mall. They are excited to hold the event. Now to start translating EVERYTHING rules etc into Japanese :[ I will be putting up some tournament ads in the BeyBlade section of the mall. I am postitive we will get press coverage I always get press coverage in my area lol. I will be sure to post photos of the process :]
Wow. I never thought I would see a WBO tournament in Japan. I'm so proud ;_;
Thats gonna be a ton of new usernames that have to be made and email addresses. Goona be crazy. Good luck brotha. :p
(May. 10, 2011  6:59 PM)Otsu Wrote: Thats gonna be a ton of new usernames that have to be made and email addresses. Goona be crazy. Good luck brotha. :p
Let's hope he has wifi...
(May. 10, 2011  7:00 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 10, 2011  6:59 PM)Otsu Wrote: Thats gonna be a ton of new usernames that have to be made and email addresses. Goona be crazy. Good luck brotha. :p
He Does look at his Video Boxing Stuff Very late at night
Like BDaichi said there might be an Japanese ver of WBO.... so that means bb18libra might sign up! Ohhh Cool Have fun with this!
Psh, I just want a jp forum so I can practice japanese...
On this site lurking 24/7
Why not do something productive while on it
(May. 11, 2011  1:16 AM)BDaichi Wrote: Psh, I just want a jp forum so I can practice japanese...
On this site lurking 24/7
Why not do something productive while on it

I have created a thread for this...have your say!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dedicate...the-waters

I do have wifi and it is a big concern for me lol time wise!
I hope this is worth for me to stay up late seeing many Basalt stuff
(May. 11, 2011  12:57 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
For the tournament locations.

I'm not a fan of unboxing videos. It's just easier for me to wait and unbox product myself.
(May. 11, 2011  5:58 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(May. 11, 2011  12:57 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
For the tournament locations.

I'm not a fan of unboxing videos. It's just easier for me to wait and unbox product myself.
lol Dei this Video isnt Unboxing stuff it more like he Staying up Late and Boxing to Get things shipped out the next day and his Dog are Cute but it will show you he as a Laptop with Wifi at his Shop site (Laptop) and WBO same time (PC)
Japan Bey Day tourney, huh? Go for it! I'm not 100% on WBBA rules but I'm pretty sure they don't allow older bladers, so this is awesome for ya. Wreck some Japanese face and show them how the older kids do
beybladejapan
How did this tournament go?
I am very curious.
(May. 30, 2011  7:31 AM)BDaichi Wrote: beybladejapan
How did this tournament go?
I am very curious.

Same goes to me.
Do you have any footage?
Yup, I was just checking up on how this went to ^^
News:

I had to move the tournament... I just couldn't finish all the posters and stuff for the mall in time. I was working 20 hour days :[ I did hold a small tournament at my school though with 8 participants. Everyone had a great time!
We will be holding a big one at the end of this month at the mall though :] This tournament taught me a lot so it was not a loss at all!

I did take a bit of video and a photo of everyone with there prizes. I will try and get them up soon :]
(Jun. 01, 2011  3:38 PM)beybladejapan Wrote: News:

I had to move the tournament... I just couldn't finish all the posters and stuff for the mall in time. I was working 20 hour days :[ I did hold a small tournament at my school though with 8 participants. Everyone had a great time!
We will be holding a big one at the end of this month at the mall though :] This tournament taught me a lot so it was not a loss at all!

I did take a bit of video and a photo of everyone with there prizes. I will try and get them up soon :]

Nice Nice!!
The first one is always the hardest!
When you do the big one you would have learned alot from the first one!