January 2014 Giveaway: Saramanda Ifraid or Orojya Reviser - Passport Holders Only

Woah! How did I miss this, LOL!

Hook me up! Dat Saramanda Ifraid... Chocked_2
Hah you entered literally on the last day XD
(Jan. 31, 2014  6:21 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Woah! How did I miss this, LOL!

Hook me up! Dat Saramanda Ifraid... Chocked_2
I'm surprised you didn't see this till now. Afterall, you are a very active member.
Shouldn't this be closed by now? Speechless
Alright guys, the winner of the January 2014 Giveaway for a brand new Saramanda Ifraid DF145BS Burst Flame Ver. or Orojya Reviser T125JB is ...

Thunder Dome!! Congratulations! Please post your Face Booster selection here and PM me your full name, address, and prize choice.

And thanks to everyone who entered! Stay tuned for the February 2014 giveaway. We're also open to (reasonable) suggestions for what item(s) we will be giving away for future Monthly Giveaways, so if you are a Passport Holder please feel free to post them here!
Congrats Thunder Dome!(Why do ya always steal my thundah?)
EDIT: I suggest next for February should be some Samurai Ifraid Recolors like the Black Ver/Tournament Limited
Congrats Thunder Dome!!!
Congratulations, Thunder Dome! Happy picking.

(Feb. 03, 2014  6:50 AM)Kei Wrote: We're also open to (reasonable) suggestions...

I guess this means gold Wyvern DJ is out of the question...
Congrats Thunder Dome!

As for future giveaways, I'm obviously happy with anything Zero-G, seeing as I am still missing a lot of things from the line. There are also a lot of neat MFB recolors out there, but I don't really know what most of them are worth. Could also do a BB-96, seeing as they're pretty cheap right now and absolutely amazing for Limited and failing that the contents are still pretty to look at (and RF, WD and D are all still useful). Full sets of RB7/8/9 are also not super expensive at the moment (again though that's "stuff I don't have" speaking, haha).
Congo Thunder Dome !! .... IMO, there could be Driger MS (or any other random cheap HMS/plastic series beys) in the next giveaway(s) ... considering the fact that the new series beys are easily obtainable at local stores , this could be an advantage to those who dont have access to online stores .
Congrats Thunder Dome!
I think that could be interesting for future giveaways use PRE-HWS and Zero-G Smile
Wow I actually won! Thanks guys this was a pretty cool giveaway. And for the face booster I'll take a face booster orange.
How about for the next giveaway we go WAY back to the Metal System?

I'm thinking like the Quetzalcoatl recolors and a gold Virgo or something.

Also, congrats Thunder Dome!
Congratulations Thunder Dome! Make good use of your prize! Smile
Congrats Thunder Dome!

I'd love to see Random Boosters given away as prizes.
Congratz Thunder Dome! I'll duel you on DN for that Beyblade!!

Please Kei, No Waring Just a friendly suggestion:

I'd like to see ZG too. Seen as I need another orange F230, haha. But I like Tri's idea too!

Or.... Could you do SGMS?
(Feb. 03, 2014  2:08 PM)" L Wrote: Congratz Thunder Dome! I'll duel you on DN for that Beyblade!!

Please Kei, No Waring Just a friendly suggestion:
Or.... Could you do SGMS?
That's a little too much money though. But anyways, I still do like the F230 idea. Smile
Congrats to Tunder Dome! Grin
How about a WBO Super Deck Set? Like three combos that place consistently in our tournaments?
Ex (probably the cheapest): Flash Orion GB145 R2F, Phantom Sagittario II W145 EWD, Duo Aquario BD145 RDF

Purpose: It would be a great way to get someone with limited resources into the competitive levels of tournaments/give a new blader the parts to want to go to a tournament/serve as a part replacement set for currently competitive bladers

(I realize this requires buying like 10 beys, but I'm sure you could find some use (maybe a prize at a toronto tournament) for the extra parts)
Congrats Thunder Dome!

Some ideas I have for future giveaways would be:

- Super Deck Set, seeing as it's finally relevant again with Limited
- Metal System Beys
- Confirmed Bandid Genbull
- A BB-10
- L/R String Launcher + Grip
- Some of the Cheaper Recolors (Anubis, Chimera, Bloody Lacerta, Aurora Unicorno)
- IDK, other Blader Rewards stuff
A bag of chips.
That should be the next reward.
I think some Pre-HWS stuff would be pretty rad.
(Feb. 04, 2014  4:56 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: A bag of chips.
That should be the next reward.
I think some Pre-HWS stuff would be pretty rad.

Would they be bit chips?
Maybe infinity libra or and dark posiedon