January 2014 Giveaway: Saramanda Ifraid or Orojya Reviser - Passport Holders Only

(Feb. 19, 2014  10:57 PM)emporerblaser Wrote: Maybe infinity libra or and dark posiedon

The only dark Poseidon released is fake. But TT did release the sticker sheet for Dark Aquario 145WD IIRC
Thunder Dome, you try poking your Face Booster ORANGE with a stick. After a while, you succeed in piercing it though, and it starts blowing out all the air inside it. It turns out the gas inside it was yellow, because as it leaves, what remains turns out to be a blue...

... L Drago, an Uncommon! [Image: ldragoface.png]
My Orojiya Revizer came in yesterday! Thanks to the committee for the prize or for sending it extremely quick.
Post pictures! Cute
Still haven't gotten the game I won for the December giveaway. Hopefully it'll arrive soon Smile
(Mar. 05, 2014  2:37 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Still haven't gotten the game I won for the December giveaway. Hopefully it'll arrive soon Smile

It took a while since I had to order it through YJA! and then I forgot to check if it had arrived at the MailOrderJapan warehouse for a while haha. Sorry! But it's on it's way now. Smile
(Mar. 05, 2014  6:41 AM)Kei Wrote: It took a while since I had to order it through YJA! and then I forgot to check if it had arrived at the MailOrderJapan warehouse for a while haha. Sorry! But it's on it's way now. Smile
Awesome! Can't wait to get that Samurai Pegasis Brave version Smile