[Jakarta] [19 Sep 11] Bey Bash

Yay, now alll the places are filled! Stupid
(Sep. 07, 2011  9:17 AM)frizza-blader Wrote: count me in please!!!

(Sep. 07, 2011  9:59 AM)farrel_byxis Wrote: count me in too
Wow, it happen so fast, this 2 guys must be connected to each other.. Anyway, THE PARTICIPANTS IS FULL NOW, BABY ! YEAH !
frizza-blader & farrel_byxis have been added to the participants list. once again, the participant list is FULL...

Now, it's time to get ready....

For those who haven't done the registration, please PM me as soon as possible...

Thank you...
10 more days to the event......
can't wait..........
(Sep. 07, 2011  1:56 PM)wpardin Wrote: frizza-blader & farrel_byxis have been added to the participants list. once again, the participant list is FULL...

Now, it's time to get ready....

For those who haven't done the registration, please PM me as soon as possible...

Thank you...
Edited the post, so frizza-blader changed his name into "reno ryukido"..
Your atendees are full? So can I still enter? Is there still space for me???
i will put you to the waiting list since the participant list is full now. but if someone cancel, you can join the tourney...

my suggestion is just come to Centro on the 18th. we might squeeze you in to compete in the tourney.

Hi,

Is it possible to count me in since I'm from Bandung?
Which beyblade can use in this competition,can we used 4-D beyblade?
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:42 PM)Kaskus Wrote: Anyway, THE PARTICIPANTS IS FULL NOW, BABY ! YEAH !

It's too bad...

2 days ago my little brother asked if he can join the tournament with me. Seeing that the participants is full, looks like he can't...
Just come anyway. Your brother can freeplay if there's one. There's also a chance that some of the confirmed attendees don't show up. He can take their place instead.
(Sep. 10, 2011  4:00 AM)Jenson Wrote: Hi,

Is it possible to count me in since I'm from Bandung?
Which beyblade can use in this competition,can we used 4-D beyblade?
Yes we can. All Takara Tomy beyblade's are allowed Smile
@GX RAY: just bring your brother along. We might have a spot for him.

For anyone else who want to bring family members or friends, just bring them to the tourney cause there is always a chance that someone don't show up & they can replace him/her to compete...
D-7 EVERYBODY !! YEAH ! Smug
Hah can't wait for it UUUU hey can we pay on the day itself?
(Sep. 10, 2011  3:40 PM)wpardin Wrote: @GX RAY: just bring your brother along. We might have a spot for him.

For anyone else who want to bring family members or friends, just bring them to the tourney cause there is always a chance that someone don't show up & they can replace him/her to compete...
if you recieve a pm that said that i'm not joining this tourney, then it's a lie.
cause that thing is made by my sister, kirala, which is trying to tantalize you.
(and me)

so is kirala coming or not? cause she PM ed me & told me that she is sick & couldn't come.

(Sep. 11, 2011  3:08 PM)wpardin Wrote: so is kirala coming or not? cause she PM ed me & told me that she is sick & couldn't come.
Weird... Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:08 PM)wpardin Wrote: so is kirala coming or not? cause she PM ed me & told me that she is sick & couldn't come.
she lied.
altough yes, she couldn't come, but the reason is church activities which ends at 11.00 AM.
(i live in tangerang, so it takes almost 2 hours to get to get to the location)

what stadium use in this tounament?
(Sep. 12, 2011  6:24 AM)RENO RYUKIDO Wrote: what stadium use in this tounament?
The 1 & only Attack Stadium. Do u have it? Chief 2002
(Sep. 12, 2011  9:14 AM)Kaskus Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  6:24 AM)RENO RYUKIDO Wrote: what stadium use in this tounament?
The 1 & only Attack Stadium. Do u have it? Chief 2002
No.
But I do have a black magne stadium.
no,i only have black magnestadium
I will make every effort to get prizes!!
For anyone who has bb-10 attack stadium, please bring them because i might need a couple extra stadiums.

thank you...
(Sep. 12, 2011  1:55 PM)wpardin Wrote: For anyone who has bb-10 attack stadium, please bring them because i might need a couple extra stadiums.

thank you...

You should ask people to bring whatever stadium they have too, for free play. Even if you do not have enough legal BeyStadiums, at least you can occupy everybody with free play on the side.