[Jakarta] [19 Sep 11] Bey Bash

Thanks for the reminder Kai-V

Just bring any stadium so we all can play & practice...

I only got 3 bb-10. i just hope it is going to be enough for the tourney...

I have one attack stadium.
(Sep. 13, 2011  7:28 AM)boxyz5 Wrote: I have one attack stadium.
Then, dont forget 2 bring it..
can you give us the picture of the tourney location?
it would really help.
i will post it 1 - 2 days prior to the tourney. still looking for the map on google earth. probably i should use google map instead.
I have 2 Attack Stadiums, From BB10, so I'll bring them. Sadly, Windfox24 is unable to come due to a calamity in his family. He is very sad that he can't come to the tournament. So I think that Crimson will join after all.

Thanks,

Izuma Out
(Sep. 14, 2011  3:13 AM)wpardin Wrote: i will post it 1 - 2 days prior to the tourney. still looking for the map on google earth. probably i should use google map instead.
can't find it on google map..................
i will bring my attack stadium
just bring all the stadiums you have...

i am still trying to get the map done...
(Sep. 14, 2011  2:39 PM)wpardin Wrote: just bring all the stadiums you have...

i am still trying to get the map done...
or, why don't you go to that place and photogaraph it for us?

Hey! Blitz here, just saying that i am confirming (again) that i will be coming! plus i will be going home, with my brothers, with all three prizes! we are gonna win, all three of us. (but not without some EPIC fights!)
can not wait, 2 days
(Sep. 15, 2011  6:50 AM)Blitz Inzori Wrote: Hey! Blitz here, just saying that i am confirming (again) that i will be coming! plus i will be going home, with my brothers, with all three prizes! we are gonna win, all three of us. (but not without some EPIC fights!)
Awesome spirit.. Maybe 1 of u'r brother or YOU should spare the 1st place 4 me.. Haha.. Tongue_out
I dont think Blitz will do that Kaskus, he is very spirited and is dreaming about beating me on sunday
(Sep. 15, 2011  2:01 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: I dont think Blitz will do that Kaskus, he is very spirited and is dreaming about beating me on sunday
Haha interesting, its very hard 2 win, cuz all d participants are very" strong & skilled.. With awesome combination 2.. This competition is gonna be WICKED ! Pinching_eyes_2
Looks like i have competitors. This is gonna be fun. How many atk stadiums do you need???
1 more day..... Can't wait.

(This message is from a blackberry javelin)
Tommorow's the tournament, I can't wait! Grin
(Sep. 16, 2011  5:33 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Looks like i have competitors. This is gonna be fun. How many atk stadiums do you need???
As many as possible Smug
A reminder guys,

Tomorrow is Game Day... For anyone who hasn't paid the membership fee or tournament fee, please come early to register yourselves so it won't hinder with the timetable.

I will arrive at Centro Sport Hall around 11:30 to prepare. Below are pictures of the venue:

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee49...G_1602.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee49...G_1605.jpg

Please feel free to contact me at 0811888606...

thank you all...

What time shall i come? 11:30? Where is it again?
CANT WAIT! SO HYPED! Me, Blitz, and Rioge have been pumping bey-iron, we are so going to win!
(Sep. 17, 2011  10:08 AM)wpardin Wrote: A reminder guys,

Tomorrow is Game Day... For anyone who hasn't paid the membership fee or tournament fee, please come early to register yourselves so it won't hinder with the timetable.

I will arrive at Centro Sport Hall around 11:30 to prepare. Below are pictures of the venue:

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee49...G_1602.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee49...G_1605.jpg

Please feel free to contact me at 0811888606...

thank you all...

hey, do you have banners inside the location? so that we don't get lost.

eh guys, sorry to inform last minutes. but, me and son (blade kaiser) will have to skip beybash tourney this time. i hope you guys have lots of fun. Grin