Its Raining Ripcords and Launchers: Revisited [Hyderabad, 2/10/12]

on
Hosted by
  Spy
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey Bladers,
Waiting for a tournament were ya? Well, now we've got one for you now!!!
Hyderabad has'nt had a tournament since a long time and now we're fully packed and are here to celebrate Gandhi Jayanthi and the massive amount of rain in the city and so, we're going to name this:
Its Raining Ripcords and Launchers: Revisited

Date: 2nd October 2012

Venue: The Hyderabad Public School.......In begumpet
(Call me for details)

Time: 1:00 PM (Don't worry about the sun,we'll be playing in the
shade)

Tournament Format: Round Robin

Game Format: MFB

Host: Spy <<<< Cool 7893333384
Co-Host: ?Mr.MyStery? <<<<< UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy 9949859236
Judge: Spy, fabregasrox323

Prizes: No prizes for now.
Anybody with a kind can contribute some money Greedy

Confirmed Attendees - 11

1) Spy
2) ?Mr.MyStery?
3) fabregasrox323
4) n0.oNe
5) Xcore Chaos
6) Thunderstruck
7) Shuttershock
8) echoes of hell
9) meteo Ldrago2
10) Legend 7
11) zer0g

Unconfirmed Attendees

Focus
Abhi@Tempo

Please Read - Important

☻ First off, before you do anything else, please read the WBO Official Play rules. If you don't, you'll be losing out on the tournament day, so don't blame us.

☻ Please post in this thread and give me a ring if you want to attend.
My Contact Number: 7893333384
You can say something like "Hey Spy", so I'll instantly know you're someone who is interested in attending the tournament.

☻Entry fee is 275 rupees. WBO Passports can be bought from me at the tournament. With this you can get one year's free entry to tournaments and you can also enter the give-away-s. A passport would cost 550 rupees.

☻ Please be committed. If you say you're coming and don't show up, you'll just spoil the fun for the other participants and expose yourself to a possible warning.

☻ We don't use the money we get from the Entry fees and passports. All the money is sent to the WBO.

I would like to thank the committee for approving it quickly Joyful_2

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Shall we please stop discussing the location once and for all.
The tournament will take place in the green shed at HPS (B).

Very Bad News: Relic can't came!!!
So, I guess that I and Fabregas323 will judge
(Oct. 01, 2012  9:26 AM)Spy Wrote: Shall we please stop discussing the location once and for all.
The tournament will take place in the green shed at HPS (B).

Very Bad News: Relic can't came!!!
So, I guess that I and Fabregas323 will judge

As a co-host even I have to judge,and your sentence formation is wrong!It isn't "Relic can't came",it is "Relic can't come"!Please edit your post.
I don't know why Spy thought I'd not show up.

Anyway, here are the results :

Thought I'd get Gold but screwed up!!!
I got a clean sweep and won all the Round Robin Matches but I lost both of the matches in the top three
Haha, that would have been the greatest joke. Relic getting 1st in an event where he didn't even participate XD.
Anyway, Congrats to the winners.
I wonder how Phantom placed even when Flash and even Duo 230 MB was there. Or maybe it was bad launching(like I do everytime against JSB XD).
Congo Xcore Chaos, and all of you guys ,, a successful event. i thought some new combos might dominate..
Ahhhh I wanted to come 1st Tongue_out !Anyways it was a really fun tournament today.....I didn't even expect myself to place in the tournament.

ashton pinto:There were other combos too,like Death Bull BD145 CS(?),Meteo Ldrago CH120 EWD(I lost to it by using Duo 230 MB),Ifraid Revizer 160 SB(It was only used once,and it lost to Duo 230 MB).There were some other combos too.

Xcore placed first once again,will a new streak be made by Xcore?

EDIT:It was not a CS,it was a RDF....and Legend 7 Meteo CH120 EWD was used by thunderstruck.
congratz to the winners!!!
Xcore didnt use Flash???why??:o
And does Mr.?..?s flash lost to phantom B: D??
(Oct. 02, 2012  8:41 PM)nik1392 Wrote: congratz to the winners!!!
Xcore didnt use Flash???why??:o
And does Mr.?..?s flash lost to phantom B: D??

No,Flash didn't lose to Phantom B: D.I and Xcore Chaos had a random same combos match in the finals,and I lost.I won with Spy by using Flash as he had used Phantom B: D.
(Oct. 02, 2012  3:25 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Ahhhh I wanted to come 1st Tongue_out !Anyways it was a really fun tournament today.....I didn't even expect myself to place in the tournament.

ashton pinto:There were other combos too,like Death Bull BD145 CS(?),Meteo Ldrago CH120 EWD(I lost to it by using Duo 230 MB),Ifraid Revizer 160 SB(It was only used once,and it lost to Duo 230 MB).There were some other combos too.

Xcore placed first once again,will a new streak be made by Xcore?

Dude I didn't use meteo ch120 ewd I used meteo 100 ewd XD

Congrats to the winners and what were the prizes
(Oct. 03, 2012  11:35 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Congrats to the winners and what were the prizes
Sadly there were no prizes this time Unhappy .
the tournament was awesome! @mr mystery the combo(defense) i made was MF -H death bull bd145 RDF not cs and it earned a lot of people good wins......the best part was when meteo spin equalized from duos 230 , unexpected loos for mr mystery lol
The matches which I won were due to xcores combs. But I lost some due to them too.
I never used others combos, I made my own
Phantom orion b:d huh
Did you uploaded the video to youtube?
Spy u didn't use combos a lot u just used genuine phantom over and over again.